At what point does infinity not matter?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
A simple question, for the following characters state the absolute weakest character who character A could not defeat if they were multiplied to an infinite number.

IE what's the weakest character who couldn't be beaten by an infinite amount of Supermen, Hulks, Wolverines, etc.

1. Barbara Gordon

2. Daredevil

3. Deathstroke

4. Skaar

5. Ms Marvel

6. Wonder Woman

7. Superman

8. Silver Surfer

9. Darkseid

10. Odin

11. Galactus

Parmaniac
Klaw and X-Ray couldn't get defeated by infinite Hulks or Wolverines.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Omega Vision
A simple question, for the following characters state the absolute weakest character who character A could not defeat if they were multiplied to an infinite number.

IE what's the weakest character who couldn't be beaten by an infinite amount of Supermen, Hulks, Wolverines, etc.

1. Barbara Gordon

2. Daredevil

3. Deathstroke

4. Skaar

5. Ms Marvel

6. Wonder Woman

7. Superman

8. Silver Surfer

9. Darkseid

10. Odin

11. Galactus interesting topic. please word your question better...I'm confused what you're asking.

Are you asking who would lose to Galactus even if they were multiplied by infinity or who an infinite amount of galacti would beat

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Starscream M
interesting topic. please word your question better...I'm confused what you're asking.

Are you asking who would lose to Galactus even if they were multiplied by infinity or who an infinite amount of galacti would beat
The latter, but its who an infinite amount of Galacti couldn't beat

Starscream M
1. Barbara Gordon - thing

2. Daredevil - thing

3. Deathstroke - thing

4. Skaar - HP Doomsday

5. Ms Marvel - HP Doomsday

6. Wonder Woman - Mxy

7. Superman - Mxy

8. Silver Surfer - Mxy

9. Darkseid - living tribunal

10. Odin - living tribunal

11. Galactus - living tribunal

TheLordofMurder
I'd argue that there is no being that an "infinite" number of Galacti couldnt defeat; an infinite number of Galacti would equate to a being that could do absolutely anything and would have infinite power backing him (it would have an infinite number of Ultimate Nullifiers at its disposal to use against any foe as well)...

Infinite Galacti should be capable of stalemating TOAA and handily defeating any and everything beneath him...

batdude123
Originally posted by Starscream M
1. Barbara Gordon - thing

2. Daredevil - thing

3. Deathstroke - thing

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/markey_mark_wtf.gif

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by batdude123
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/markey_mark_wtf.gif

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
I'd argue that there is no being that an "infinite" number of Galacti couldnt defeat; an infinite number of Galacti would equate to a being that could do absolutely anything and would have infinite power backing him (it would have an infinite number of Ultimate Nullifiers at its disposal to use against any foe as well)...

Infinite Galacti should be capable of stalemating TOAA and handily defeating any and everything beneath him...

LoM what would an infinite amount of Galacti or Nullifiers do vs something like Oblivion (and maybe Death)?

the ninjak
An Infinite amount of Barbara Gordan's would bust the fabric of space....well at least the Fault. Well beyond the Negative Zone and beyond.

Zack Fair
I wouldn't mind having an infinite number of Barbaras...

http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1245464_o.gif

Philosophía
How would your self esteem handle being surrounded by an infinite number of women who want nothing to do with you?

Mindset
Ouch.

h1a8
Originally posted by Omega Vision

1. Barbara Gordon

2. Daredevil

3. Deathstroke

4. Skaar

5. Ms Marvel

6. Wonder Woman

7. Superman

8. Silver Surfer

9. Darkseid

10. Odin

11. Galactus
I consider bfr out of the question as an infinite number of anyone would take up an infinite amount of space.

1. Any high herald.
2. Same as 1
3-7. Juggernaut (unless immobilization counts)
8-11. Abstract beings.

I could be wrong here. This is just my first thought.

Zack Fair

Mindset
http://img.mixedmartialarts.com/method=get&s=mayhem-miller.gif

Gay...I'm not uploading it.

Zack Fair
crylaugh

inimalist

zopzop
1 through 5 and 7, I'd say Butterball. Above that exotic powers start coming into play and that's where things get messy. 6 is a special case because of her magic weapons so I skipped her.

So for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, I nominate Butterball.

For 6 and 8 (and 9 depending on how powerful Darkseid is), I nominate Juggernaut.

For 9 and 10, I nominate Anomaly (the Abstract) or Lord Order/Master Chaos.

For 11, assuming the ultimate plot device is in play, it would HAVE to be nothing less than Oblivion (or Death too depending on if the UN works on her).

Omega Vision
Are people seriously suggesting that an infinite number of Supermen couldn't beat Juggernaut? messed

Also no way would Thing be able to beat infinite Deathstrokes...Hell I'd argue that with his standard gear Deathstroke would give Thing a fight on his own and 2 or 3 working together would take Ben down for the majority.

theyre taking "beat" to mean kill.

1-3 most of the upper bricks like jugs, the hulk, etc

4-8 cisless cube beings - molecule man in particular springs to mind

9-11 abstracts

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
LoM what would an infinite amount of Galacti or Nullifiers do vs something like Oblivion (and maybe Death)?

The UN is supposed to be capable of destroying and restarting an entire universe; Death and Oblivion should be included in that...so the UN should be capable of destroying them as a result.

But even if it cant, an infinite number of Galacti should be capable of duplicating any feat the Infinity Gauntlet could and deal with these two that way...

Also to those that think there are abstracts that can defeat an infinite number of Galacti, which ones in particular? Especially baring in mind what the UN is capable of doing to any of them...

King Kandy
I think LT could beat an infinite number of Galactus'.

Sin I AM
couldnt an infinite number of SS rival LT?...i mean that is alotta pc they are pushing

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
The UN is supposed to be capable of destroying and restarting an entire universe; Death and Oblivion should be included in that...so the UN should be capable of destroying them as a result.

But even if it cant, an infinite number of Galacti should be capable of duplicating any feat the Infinity Gauntlet could and deal with these two that way...

Also to those that think there are abstracts that can defeat an infinite number of Galacti, which ones in particular? Especially baring in mind what the UN is capable of doing to any of them...

Wasn't it stated on panel that nullified beings and realities are property of Oblivion? What does it mean to Oblivion that a universe is nullified? Nothing, it just winds up being his property.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.