Best New jedi order book?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Admiral Salar
I need to know whith one to buy.

ares834
I wouldn't recomend reading only one NJO Book...

CaedusRules

Nephthys
Dude, thats a lot of fvcking books.

Which are the ones that are essential reading?

Lord Lucien
There's only one book among the NJO series that can be truly qualified as "the best": Vector Prime.

When that f*cker got squashed I was soooooooo happy.

Admiral Salar
What happend in Vector Prime?

CaedusRules
LOL read it. After I read the Thrawn Trilogy I jumped right to the NJO. That was my mistake, you miss out on soo much. I recently went back and I am currently reading all the novels that I missed. And yes I started with the Thrawn trilogy again, actually before Thrawn with the courtship of Leia. I am currently at the stupid young jedi knights novels... tedious reading as it was meant for young teens, but you will be happy yea read it once you pick up the NJO books.

CaedusRules
Originally posted by Nephthys
Dude, thats a lot of fvcking books.

Which are the ones that are essential reading?

All of them... they are a sequential series. They are not stand alone.

Nephthys
Yeah right. I jumped in in Force Heretic and I understood what was going on. You don't need to read all the books (6000 + pages erm) to get through the story. In fact as I recall nothing much even happened in Heretic.

akpwnz
Originally posted by Admiral Salar
I need to know whith one to buy.

Get the full set from Amazon. You can get the whole set for as low as $20/used.

But, if you get only one, get Traitor. This is where Jacen becomes ridiculously powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.