Justice League Elite Vs New Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/574/119802-132007-justice-league-elite_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/5648/303303-18102-new-avengers_large.jpg

Q99
This is pretty much the JL Elite vs Sentry and Iron Man. As long as he doesn't void out, JLE solidly.

Prep-Man
Dr. Strange is here as well.

Q99
I just go by the pics smile

Strange... as he was in New Avengers, I think Manitou could handle him. Or possibly Flash takes him out because I don't remember him using auto-shields in this period. There's still more power on the JLE side.

Prep-Man
Or Coldcast can pull a Magneto on him. Right?

ColossusGrundy
JLA in a STOMP

vansonbee
I recall one member on JLE can mind **** people... Sentry goes berserk and kills his own team. lol

Q99
Originally posted by vansonbee
I recall one member on JLE can mind **** people... Sentry goes berserk and kills his own team. lol

You're probably thinking of Manchester Black, who's from The Elite, no Justice League in front (the two teams are related; after he died, Vera took over, and then joined it into the League).

Hm, though Menagerie's drug bugs can definitely mess someone up.

---

Power list here:
Vera Black- super advanced cyborg. Blasters, strength, toughness, holographic disguise. Herald I'd say.

The Flash- Wally West. Kinda uber. You may have heard of him.

Coldcast- Major electromagnetic powers, able to sense and create energy among almost any spectrum. Can do regular EMP and even a sort of directed biological EMP (took out Faith and Firestorm) Was the one who KOed Superman back when Coldcast was part of the original Elite. Low Herald.

Manitou Raven- Powerful wielder of ancient magics and former member of the League of Ancients. With prep, set up a spell that KOed most of the Justice League (Including Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, etc.). Without prep, still an excellent mage who's good in a magic fight. Can 'Inukchuk,' pouring all of his magic into physical might and temporarily turning into a massive physical-magic powerhouse. Wields a staff that cannot be broken and a magical axe that cannot cut a good person.

Major Disaster- drops meteors, makes earthquakes, explosions, etc.. High meta.

Menagerie- Bonded to a swarm of symbionts (not just one, bunches), she has high strength, and all kinds of fun powers. She has a biological bug than can shoot lightning, acid blood that can hurt even high-toughness targets, drug bugs that can be used to make people trip out (worked on the CSA's Johnny Quick to good effect), excellent healing, all that fun stuff. High meta.

Cassandra 'Kasumi' Cain- Yes, Batgirl acting under a false name. Uses swords instead of batgadgets, and also even equipped herself with Shadowthief's thanagarian shadow belt on undercover missions.

Green Arrow- He's here too.

So you've got four heralds, two high metas, and two basically human people.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.