Hercules vs. Sasquatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Immortal Hercules w/ mace

Vs.

Sasquatch (Tanaraq)

Fight in Savage Land

Who Wins?

etobicoker
Hercules although it would be a terrific fight.

-K-M-
Walter with Tanaraq wins

Soul attack
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/AlphaFlight23-16.jpg

leonidas
^ hmm, we've seen proof that a god's 'soul' is different from a mortals'. i obviously can't say for certain, but i have doubts that that type of attack would put herc down. hurt? sure, probably, but i think it would come down to a physical battle still and herc's odds are good.

-K-M-
Originally posted by leonidas
^ hmm, we've seen proof that a god's 'soul' is different from a mortals'. i obviously can't say for certain, but i have doubts that that type of attack would put herc down. hurt? sure, probably, but i think it would come down to a physical battle still and herc's odds are good.

Talisman isn't mortal, even gods/goddess bow to her. That attack didn't take out Talisman, but if Tanaraq kepted doing it would have.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/AlphaFlight19-04.jpg

Depends on how much Tanaraq boost his strength, as even mentioned in the handbook Walter's strength is dynamic.

leonidas
Originally posted by -K-M-
Talisman isn't mortal, even gods/goddess bow to her. That attack didn't take out Talisman, but if Tanaraq kepted doing it would have.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/AlphaFlight19-04.jpg

Depends on how much Tanaraq boost his strength, as even mentioned in the handbook Walter's strength is dynamic.

not saying she isn't special, but she isn't a 'god', her soul isn't a 'god's soul'. we've seen that thor's soul is special because it is immortal. i still think there is a difference, but again, i have no real proof the attack wouldn't work, just grounds for doubting it would be as impactful.

as for walter's strength--it's why i rarely get into threads with him. he seems to be all over the place. let's say that it's at its peak for this fight though. is there a version of sasquatch/tanaraq that you think is strong enough to kill herc in straight h2h?

-K-M-
Originally posted by leonidas
not saying she isn't special, but she isn't a 'god', her soul isn't a 'god's soul'. we've seen that thor's soul is special because it is immortal. i still think there is a difference, but again, i have no real proof the attack wouldn't work, just grounds for doubting it would be as impactful.

as for walter's strength--it's why i rarely get into threads with him. he seems to be all over the place. let's say that it's at its peak for this fight though. is there a version of sasquatch/tanaraq that you think is strong enough to kill herc in straight h2h?

They have refered her as a "goddess" before.

*shrugs* It's possible, but I dont know hence why I went with the soul attack. He could also cast illuisions or summon Surtur's army, etc. He's more then just physical strength. If it was true Tanaraq yeah definetly I can see him physically beating Hercules, but a Tanaraq amped Walter?I don't know. However, considering how well the Wrecking Crew did against BRB when they were amped by Tanaraq I wouldnt put it past him

leonidas
meh, fair enuff. my initial instinct was that both would take some. i'd give herc a slight majority, but if tanaraq is using other powers maybe it would go the other way or be a split. i've always found walter to be a confusing character tbh. i liked him when he first came onto the scene. much simpler....

guy222
tanaraq

juggernaut74
Hercules.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.