First Official 'Dark Knight Rises' Teaser Poster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

geekyhunting
What do you guys think of the first poster for The Dark Knight Rises? I think their design department did a great job with this one.

Ridley_Prime
Yeah, it's a perfect contrast to the teaser poster from The Dark Knight (where the Batman symbol was on fire). Now it's clouds.

Kazenji
And a whole thread just for a poster, When there is a Batman 3 official discussion thread erm

Ridley_Prime
So? There's a lot of other threads here having to do with TDKR, and hardly anyone complains about that.

Kazenji
Stll....

its just as bad as another user on here, that creates a whole thread for a new trailer when obvisouly theres a main thread for it.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by geekyhunting
What do you guys think of the first poster for The Dark Knight Rises? I think their design department did a great job with this one.

Link?

Bardock42
http://www.slashfilm.com/the-dark-knight-rises-teaser-poster/

It looks weird, like it could be for Inception. I wonder if the crumbling of the skyscrapers could mean that they take some direction from Cataclysm. It could make sense with Bane involved.

roughrider
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Link?

Interesting...

Darth Jello
Since nobody is responding to it on the main thread. I'd just like to once again thank the Huffington Post for possibly accidentally spoiling a chunk of the movie in their initial post regarding this poster's release.

WanderingDroid
Very Amazing! It's like Bane got really pump with venom and trashed downtown.

Epic! thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Whoah. I like it, can't wait.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.