Unknown French film

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bungle27
I was recently on holiday in Mauritius and the majority of the channels on the tv there are in French.

I got back to my hotel room one evening and there was a film in French half way through that caught my attention. I watched it through to the end hoping to get the names of the actors / actresses so I could look it up when I got home but the film simply finished with no credits !

All I therefore have is a summary of what I saw which is as follows:-

Seems to be set in Paris (or a big french city) and involves a man (either a vigilante or private detective) who seems linked to a younger girl who he regularly sleeps with.

He buys a shovel in a hardware store whilst being followed by two men in a car. He seesm to be aware that he is being followed by the men and when they attempt to ambush him at his flat he sees them coming. He gets them to drive to a lonely wooded area where they are given the shovel to dig a hole which when fully dug turns out to be their grave. He shoots both of them and buries them in the hole they have just dug.

The man's character name is "Jacques" but he didn't seem to say her name. The film seems to be from the late 60's early 70's.

Any ideas ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.