Palpatine vs Abeloth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Who wins this dark side slug fest?

Jinsoku Takai
Isn't Abeloth supposed to be something like 12 times as powerful as Luke?

Nephthys
Didn't Luke beat her?

Like, 2 or 3 times?

ares834
Abeloth is supposed to be uber. I recall Vartex saying that her force strength was twelve times that of Luke... Yet, he constantly pwns her.

So Palps defeat the SW equivilent of Cuthulhu.

Nephthys
More like Fluthulu.

What a let down. Yet again the SW writers have an interesting and fresh idea and blow their wad on delivery. At least its not as bad as Caedus.

Its not as bad as Caedus, right? uggh

NTJack0
It'll get there in due time.

Naga Sado
I dont know much about aboleth,i have only seen here mentioned in the abbys.I guess she was powerful enough to bend every plant and animal on the planet to her will,she controlled ship,and she masked her true form so well none of the sith could see it.

Arhael
Luke was able to defeat her only because he is champion of the light side and expert in defending against dark side powers. Only he was able to reach her with lightsaber. She was tearing apart sith. Grand lord of the lost tribe ended up beheaded as well.
Abeloth does not have control over light side. Darkside is her field and it would be Palpatine entering her field since she has much more raw power. Force lightning doesn't work on her. If he tried using force storm, he would only give her favor by showing such a wonderful technique. The only thing that would keep Palpatine alive is his lightsaber.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.