Steve Rogers vs. Karnak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
Round one: standard equipment.

Round two: H2h only.

Fight take place in NYC.

Who takes it and why?

StiltmanFTW
Rogers in both. From what I've seen, Karnak is a poor fighter, his only trick is not good enough to make up for it.

vansonbee
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Rogers in both. From what I've seen, Karnak is a poor fighter, his only trick is not good enough to make up for it. Zink~
Agreed, Karnak consistency on pulling off his move on legit fighters like Steve Roger and others aren't there.

He pull off his trick on objects or random individuals, who has contributes to Marvel.

celeyhyga17
Karnak

Daredevil1
Steve wins.

Marvelknight
I'm leaning towards Steve...

tkitna
In all honesty, Karnak should probably win, but Steve would in a comic.

Brockalizer
On paper Karnak SHOULD win, but as it's already been stated the consistency just isn't there. Rogers, on the other hand has proven himself time and time again. I guess it'd depend on who writes the issue and how much they like Cap.

Daredevil1
Bio's don't paint all the picture. Theres feats, direct comparisons, or comparisons with other characters, effectiveness etc etc.

Karnak has the bio and has nice feats but lacks well the other part of the equation against the other A list fighters. And both his Black Panther fights show he's more flash then substance. For him to take a minority over Steve.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Brockalizer
On paper Karnak SHOULD win

No. He's slower than Steve, less agile, doesn't have his stamina or durability, can't do shit to his shield and one trick doesn't make him more skilled.

Marvelknight
No. He's slower than Steve, less agile, doesn't have his stamina or durability, can't do shit to his shield and one trick doesn't make him more skilled.

Marvel states "Karnak possesses certain physical skills superior to those of human athletes. His Inhuman metabolism affords him slightly greater reaction time, endurance, and speed than the human race's most perfect physical specimen, Captain America". I agree about the shield though. But imo Steve can defeat him.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Marvel states "Karnak possesses certain physical skills superior to those of human athletes. His Inhuman metabolism affords him slightly greater reaction time, endurance, and speed than the human race's most perfect physical specimen, Captain America". I agree about the shield though. But imo Steve can defeat him.

Is that from a handbook? Or some wikipedia-esque article?

Marvelknight
Is that from a handbook? Or some wikipedia-esque article?

Marvel Comics.com/ link to Marvel Wikipedia.

StiltmanFTW
It's simply incorrect. Karnak can't dream of performing feats like Steve's ones.

Marvelknight
It's simply incorrect. Karnak can't dream of performing feats like Steve's ones.

I can't argue against that. I know more about Steve than Karnak... But I feel Karnak will give Steve a fight.

Do you or anyone know off the top who Karnak has defeated (A-list MAs)?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Marvelknight
I can't argue against that. I know more about Steve than Karnak... But I feel Karnak will give Steve a fight.

Do you or anyone know off the top who Karnak has defeated (A-list MAs)?

I'd have the same feeling, but after seeing his performance against Black Panther...

I don't think he has beaten any. He doesn't have many appearances compared to Steve and they mostly involve FF, not other MAs. He did appear in the books with DD and Black Widow though. But I haven't read them.

BruceSkywalker
rogers ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.