Wolverine vs. The Creeper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
Who takes it?

tsscls
Creeper easily. In before close for spite.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by tsscls
Creeper easily. In before close for spite.

It's far from Spite. Logan used to brawl with Roughhouse (who's around class 40) for fun and has beaten Tiger Shark and Bloodsport. Both are superhuman.

Dum Dum Dugan
I have no idea who creeper is.

But Wolverine is superhuman physically

Rough-House is at least class 90, he stated just below Hulk base level..

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
I have no idea who creeper is.

But Wolverine is superhuman physically

Rough-House is at least class 90, he stated just below Hulk base level..

Really? Well that's even better. I didn't know he's that powerful. In Wolverine #4 he did destroyed that car Logan was in. That was pretty badass.

the ninjak
It's the Creeper from Jeepers Creepers. A horror movie.

Movie Logan loses.
Comic Logan wins.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by the ninjak
It's the Creeper from Jeepers Creepers. A horror movie.

Movie Logan loses.
Comic Logan wins. There's a DC character called the Creeper

EDIT: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creeper_%28comics%29

Zack Fair
Logan shows jeepers creepers what a real healing factor is all about.

Logan for the bloody, messy, no mercy win.

Prep-Man
Creeper can keep away from those claws and has a healing of his own.

Dum Dum Dugan
Prep-man, if ur refferring to movie monster the creeper, ur saddly mistaken if u think he can evade wolverine in a fight.

Prep-Man
Oh, this is Jeepers Creepers/

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I not sure, thats what some seem to imply.

is the a guy called the creep, who has a healing factor?

Marvelknight

No. It's the character from DC.

Dum Dum Dugan
"The Creeper's powers are physical in nature and a result of Yatz's inventions. He displays virtually superhuman agility and stamina, combined with strength. This enables him to perform amazing feats of acrobatics and leaping. He also seems to be able to climb sheer walls with little or no difficulty. His strength is enough to enable him to throw grown men several feet or jump several feet in the air. His speed and reflexes have also been enhanced greatly. These combined abilities make The Creeper a formidable "fighter, incorporating brawling techniques with his physical prowess. A signature move of his is jumping onto the backs of his opponents and throwing them off balance. The Creeper also possesses a superhuman healing factor, which enables him to heal from virtually any wound. Indeed, gunshots and stab wounds have healed in a matter of minutes. It even allowed him to return from death when his body regenerated after being torn apart by Eclipsed hyenas. Also, his laugh is depicted as being physically painful to the ears of his victims, causing a psychotic comatose stat"

Honestly if this is his powers, he seems a shitty version of wolverine

Prep-Man
I don't think he's an homage of Wolverine.

Dum Dum Dugan
I don't think he's an homage of Wolverine.
I did not mean it like that. He weird looking character, I doubt they purposely made him after Wolverine. Im saying based off his powers he seems a shitty version of Wolverine, mean inferior opponents based off stated abilities I been able to find (which could very well be inaccurate)

guy222
logan

Prep-Man
The scream could be a wildcard.

Marvelknight
The scream could be a wildcard.

I don't know how much more you can do to a mind that's already been screwed with for decades lol... I'm not sure. But it may only just piss Logan off hearing it.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Marvelknight
I don't know how much more you can do to a mind that's already been screwed with for decades lol... I'm not sure. But it may only just piss Logan off hearing it.

It has paralyzing affects.

Marvelknight

That's what still leaves me wondering. It may very well work without a problem. But I haven't seen this ability used to really say the effectiveness of it.

Dum Dum Dugan
which would do nothing to Wolverine.

Mindset
Or everything.

Dum Dum Dugan
I going with nothing. It failed numerous times in the past, to assume it work here, seems doubtful.

Prep-Man
When? Scans?

Mindset
I going with nothing. It failed numerous times in the past, to assume it work here, seems doubtful. Or definite.

Magog
I did not mean it like that. He weird looking character, I doubt they purposely made him after Wolverine. Im saying based off his powers he seems a shitty version of Wolverine, mean inferior opponents based off stated abilities I been able to find (which could very well be inaccurate)

A) Creeper came first ...1968 vs Logan in '75

B) Creeper has stats that would make this a good fight, unfortunately, he doesn't have the feats to compare with Logan.

Wolverine takes this for a decisive majority: 9/10

I'll give 1/10 to Jack because of the laugh, which could disorient Logan long enough for a knockout or incapacitation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.