Lara Croft vs. Jason Todd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
Who takes it and why?

StiltmanFTW
Like every Robin, Jason is homosexual. So he won't be distracted by Lara's boobs or anything.

Todd ftw biscuits

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Like every Robin, Jason is homosexual. So he won't be distracted by Lara's boobs or anything.

Todd ftw biscuits

Dick isn't... Kory, Donna, Barbara...

Marvelknight
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Todd ftw biscuits

laughing out loud

Q99
Lara's pretty good in a fight, and she does deal with some Supers stuff like in the Witchblade crossovers, but she's really not in the same league as a higher level street type like Jason.

Other than calling Sara over to fight Jason for her, she loses.

Mini Bennett
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Dick isn't... Kory, Donna, Barbara...

Catwoman, Supergirl, Huntress... wink

Q99
Originally posted by Mini Bennett
Catwoman, Supergirl, Huntress... wink

He's only been with Huntress of those three, Supergirl just has a crush on him, but there's also several non-heroes he's been with too smile Including a marriage.

Tim, on the other hand, has Cassandra following him around to help protect against unwanted sexual advances.

(No, I'm not making that up)

what?

Q99
Apparently that's what she's doing now? Latest ish of Red Robin, she prevents him from being sexually assaulted, he helps her track down an assassin.

wtf? whos sexually assaulting him?

I like drake, is RR worth picking up?

Q99
It was a character called "The Hooded One," a woman who has some close connection to Ra's Al Ghul and is all focused on making an heir.

Red Robin is definitely worth picking up, despite creepy rapist lady coming after Tim.

vansonbee
Jason beats Lara here
Originally posted by Q99
It was a character called "The Hooded One," a woman who has some close connection to Ra's Al Ghul and is all focused on making an heir.

Red Robin is definitely worth picking up, despite creepy rapist lady coming after Tim. Seriously needed to happen!

I'm sure Tim didn't mind having a villain get him off like that and I like the chemistry between Cassandra and Tim.

Seem ever Robin has some sort of copy aspect from Bruce life.

but tim is the worthiest heir by far uhuh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.