Yuga Khan vs. Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sundipped
I know Yuga Khan is short in the feats department but who do you all think would win on a neutral battlefield. Not on New Genesis, not in Asgard.

zopzop
Odin.

Omega Vision
I want to say Yuga, but I'm not really confident enough to make any kind of argument in his favor in good faith, he's one of those vague characters.

Cogito
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I want to say Yuga, but I'm not really confident enough to make any kind of argument in his favor in good faith, he's one of those vague characters.

Omega Vision
To clarify, I think based on the way Yuga was portrayed and the manner in which he steamrolled the Fourth World he should beat someone like Odin, but in terms of overall feats and such Odin has him edged out.

Prep-Man
Yuga.

Endless Mike
Done before

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Omega Vision
To clarify, I think based on the way Yuga was portrayed and the manner in which he steamrolled the Fourth World he should beat someone like Odin, but in terms of overall feats and such Odin has him edged out.

Edged out.. you mean he has a clear and decisive edge in the feats department right?

guy222
odin

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Done before

Who do you think wins? I think it's a good battle.

BullwinkleMoose
I think Yuga wins due to his connection to the Source but obviously has fewer feats

SquallX
The fact that he make Darkseid shit on himself, and that Darkseid was at least Skyfather level or close to it give Yuga the win in my book.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.