Doomsday VS Dr Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
DOS Doomsday VS Dr Doom

no prep. no BFR. doom starts battle with his strongest shields on.

who wins?

Jynocidus
doom via PIS

Harbinger
lol.

Doom gets torn apart. With ease.

Mindset
Originally posted by Harbinger
lol.

Doom gets torn apart. With ease. You're not serious, right?

carver9
Doom takes Kyle ring and solar flare Doomsday and shoot him with them same energy imperiex did.

PIS for the win.

chomperx9
doom gets recycled

Cogito
Originally posted by chomperx9
doom gets recycled

cdtm
Originally posted by Mindset
You're not serious, right?

If the thread op wants to make a spite thread, he shouldn't expect serious responses. stick out tongue

And this is spite against Doomsday, no question.

American Dragon
Classic matchup brains vs brawn. I gotta go with Doomsday. I dont see anything Doom doing that would stop Doomsday and when he gets his hands on Doom hes gonna tear him to pieces and even if Doom can win somehow Doomsday will comeback and cant be killed that exact same way therefore Im going with Doomsday he takes the win

Mindset
If Doom kills him the fight is over.

Doom steals his powers.

Sundipped
No prep, no bfr? Doomsday will rip Doom to shreds.

cdtm
Originally posted by Sundipped
No prep, no bfr? Doomsday will rip Doom to shreds.

He's nearly a Sorcerer Supreme class mage, and has the body swap trick.

He has plenty of options.

chomperx9
If Doom kills him the fight is over.

Really ?

WhiteWitchKing
Doom takes this. Too smart and well equip to lose to Doomsday.

Mindset
Really ? Yes.

Sundipped
Originally posted by cdtm
He's nearly a Sorcerer Supreme class mage, and has the body swap trick.

He has plenty of options.

How quick can he body swap? It better be in a matter of seconds. Doom better not show him nothing exclusive cause DD can copy powers.

Brockalizer
It could go either way. If Doomsday shares Superman's weakness against magic then Dr.Doom wins. If not, Doomsday rapes Victor with his fists. IMO

carver9
I wonder who would win out of Doom with the Destroyer armor vs Doomsday? Hhhmmm

Harbinger
Given the way in which Doom + Destroyer was tooling Thor, I'd say Doom handily (assuming we're still talking DOS DD).

carver9
Given the way in which Doom + Destroyer was tooling Thor, I'd say Doom handily (assuming we're still talking DOS DD).

How do you think Thor would do against Doomsday? Don't we use current version of each character?

Brockalizer
Originally posted by carver9
How do you think Thor would do against Doomsday? Don't we use current version of each character? Current Thor should be able to hand DoS Doomsday.

carver9

How do you think Thor would do against Doomsday? Don't we use current version of each character?

Harbinger
How do you think Thor would do against Doomsday? Don't we use current version of each character? I specified DOS since that's the version in the thread.

He'd beat DOS and Gog Wars DD. He'd lose to Hunter/Prey.

SquallX
I specified DOS since that's the version in the thread.

He'd beat DOS and Gog Wars DD. He'd lose to Hunter/Prey.

I don't see Gog Wars DD losing either.

Mindset
You wont see me roundhouse kicking you in the face, don't mean it wont happen.

Aakla
Wasn't Hulk, Cosmic Hulk and Hulk's Son pounding on Doom while Doom was just standing there talking smack the whole time, just recently?

Doom would scramble the impulses in Doomsday's brain like he did with hulk and colossus, then casually take Doomsday back to his lab and start making the next generation of Doombots.

This is how I see the fight going down.
Doomsday attacks Doom. Doom casually raises his hand scrambling the nerve impulses in Doomsday's brain, and takes him to some lab. The Superheroes assume Doom is using Doomsday to make Doombots or to gain more power for himself, so they attack Doom's lab. Doom puts up a fight then eventually leaves because winning is now insignificant and he leaves. Doomsday is freed by the superheroes and immediately goes looking for Doom. Doomsday catches up with Doom and starts pounding on Doom. Doom just stands there casually as if not bothered. the Superheroes look on like WTF. Pieces of Doomsday start to fall off and Doomsday starts to shrink until all that is left is a tiny scared looking creature. Doom tells the Superheroes that he has reversed the genetic experimentation that was done on Doomsday. Doom then makes the Superheroes feel bad by explaining to them what Doomsday went through. Doom then teleports back to Latveria where he gives Doomsday to one of his subject's daughters. the little girl names Doomsday Puddles, and Puddles and the little girl run off towards the forest in search of fun and adventure.

Zack Fair
facepalm

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Aakla
Wasn't Hulk, Cosmic Hulk and Hulk's Son pounding on Doom while Doom was just standing there talking smack the whole time, just recently?

Doom would scramble the impulses in Doomsday's brain like he did with hulk and colossus, then casually take Doomsday back to his lab and start making the next generation of Doombots.

This is how I see the fight going down.
Doomsday attacks Doom. Doom casually raises his hand scrambling the nerve impulses in Doomsday's brain, and takes him to some lab. The Superheroes assume Doom is using Doomsday to make Doombots or to gain more power for himself, so they attack Doom's lab. Doom puts up a fight then eventually leaves because winning is now insignificant and he leaves. Doomsday is freed by the superheroes and immediately goes looking for Doom. Doomsday catches up with Doom and starts pounding on Doom. Doom just stands there casually as if not bothered. the Superheroes look on like WTF. Pieces of Doomsday start to fall off and Doomsday starts to shrink until all that is left is a tiny scared looking creature. Doom tells the Superheroes that he has reversed the genetic experimentation that was done on Doomsday. Doom then makes the Superheroes feel bad by explaining to them what Doomsday went through. Doom then teleports back to Latveria where he gives Doomsday to one of his subject's daughters. the little girl names Doomsday Puddles, and Puddles and the little girl run off towards the forest in search of fun and adventure. Sounds good in theory, but Brainiac learned that controlling Doomsday's mind is easier said than done. At least for the long term.

Harbinger
Originally posted by SquallX
I don't see Gog Wars DD losing either. Can't see that. Gog Wars was pretty weaksauce in comparison to Hunter/Prey.

Galan007
IF Doom takes this, it's only because of his magics.

Aakla
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Sounds good in theory, but Brainiac learned that controlling Doomsday's mind is easier said than done. At least for the long term.

Scrambling the never impulses in a mind isn't psi power or anything like that. its based on science. its kind of like a taser gun or something I think.

doomsday5.0
da**** is doom gonna do to the kid that killed superman?!

Mindset
Kill him.

doomsday5.0
with what, u idiot?

Mindset
u mad?

doomsday5.0
u stupid?

Harbinger
He mad.

doomsday5.0
how deep is mindset's balls in ur throat?

Mindset
He mad. Super mad.

doomsday5.0
i bet you two discuss what panties you're gonna where too when u go butt buddying along the boulevard.

Mindset
Calm down, you mad man.

doomsday5.0
^^pothead calling the kettle black.

Mindset
You need anger management.

doomsday5.0
^^still calling the kettle black smile

now u gonna answer the question or not, kid. Whats doom gonna do to kill Doomsday?

Mindset
I don't think you understand that saying.

doomsday5.0
i do. do you?

Mindset
Originally posted by doomsday5.0
^^still calling the kettle black smile

now u gonna answer the question or not, kid. Whats doom gonna do to kill Doomsday? Attack him.Originally posted by doomsday5.0
i do. do you? Yes, but I don't think you do.

doomsday5.0
Attack him.

cause doomsday's never been attacked before

Yes, but I don't think you do.

u and thinking = sad

Mindset
cause doomsday's never been attacked before

u and thinking = sad Not by Dr. Doom.

You don't need to be sad, you're not the only one I'm smarter than.

doomsday5.0
dr dooms been lucky

you and jokes = sad

Mindset
That he has needed to waste energy to oneshot DD, I agree.

You don't need to be sad, you're not the only one I'm funnier than.

doomsday5.0
like he did to people like hulk and juggernaut, right?

you and jokes = still sad

Mindset
Hulk and Juggernaut >>>>>>>>>>>> DD

Concession accepted.

doomsday5.0
according to ur logic. but as history dictates...

you and thinking = sad

iceman24567
Somebody actually trolling Mindset laughing

Mindset
Your concession has been noted.

doomsday5.0
you mad?

Mindset
Originally posted by iceman24567
Somebody actually trolling Mindset laughing pfft

Don't go chomper.

you mad? I'm never mad at winning.

doomsday5.0
so...u mad...

Mindset

I'm never mad at winning.

iceman24567
pfft

Don't go chomper. sad

doomsday5.0
so...u mad...

Mindset
Round of high fives for me winning guys.

doomsday5.0
http://www.gifsoup.com/view2/1110700/nerd-high-5-o.gif

mindset and buttbuddy harbinger "hi five guys.."

chomperx9
so...u mad... I like this guy

doomsday5.0
I like this guy

joker + krusty = cant fck with us.

Mindset
I like this guy Originally posted by Mindset
pfft

Don't go chomper.

chomperx9
joker + krusty = cant fck with us. thumb up

SquallX
You wont see me roundhouse kicking you in the face, don't mean it wont happen.

Getting mad over a fictional debate on the internet. Nice one.

Mindset
Getting mad over a fictional debate on the internet. Nice one. It's called a joke.

Cogito
Getting mad over a fictional debate on the internet. Nice one.

Super mad

the ninjak
Doom starts with strongest shields meaning Doom/Destroyer armor?

Then Doom wins.

carver9
It's called a joke.

Highly upset.

Harbinger
http://www.gifsoup.com/view2/1110700/nerd-high-5-o.gif

mindset and buttbuddy harbinger "hi five guys.." http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/2/20181/1729825-u_mad_bro_super.jpeg

Mindset
Highly upset. Ikr, people can't take a joke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.