wolverine vs nagraj

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
they fight in an office building

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nagraj#Powers_and_abilities

Simbon
Spite. Close thread.

millions of microscopic snakes? that sounds so lame

Simbon
It might sound lame -- if it weren't incredibly cool. In reality, though, Nagraj's feats are a lot like a pre-crisis character's; they are just all over the place. At his best, he is pretty much unstoppable except for snake-charming (so yes, Batman would defeat him).

srankmissingnin
I think reading that wiki gave me an aneurysm...

psycho gundam
would his venom bite/breath even work on wolverine?

Simbon
Yes.

no

Simbon
His poison can melt humans and demons alike into a green gas. He could also incinerate wolverine, freeze wolverine, bfr him, mind-control him, etc. etc.

psycho gundam
any scans? wolverine has experienced attack from almost every power-set there is

Simbon
No scans, sorry. Truth be told I haven't read any Nagraj comics since I was an undergrad, and I haven't practiced hindi in so many years I couldn't begin to read one now. A while I ago I thought about putting together a respect thread, but then I realized that there were only a few comics in English (none of which I could find on the net), and that my hindi was no longer good enough to read the non-English ones. Sad story. As for Nagraj though, he really is like a pre-crisis character. Sometimes he does crazy, universe-affecting stuff, and then other times he has trouble wrestling with a giant robot. Even in "weak-mode" though, his freezing snake could still immobilize wolverine, or he could just tie him up with a bunch of snakes. If you haven't seen them, his snake constructs are pretty hilarious -- they are directly patterned off of Spidey's webs, and sometimes they are drawn in such a way that there is absolutely no indication what they are hanging from.

Endless Mike
He sounds like he would merk Wolverine

psycho gundam
adamantium claws are pre-crisis

Eternal Idol
Wolverine's been to White Castle, and without incident.

Wolverine ftw.

Simbon
Quit trolling fool.

Eternal Idol
http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n488/ehlocoman1/Taringa/TrollFace3.jpg

Brooklyn
Nagraj's best feats -
1) In veenom comic, he Tanked a missile which was as powerful as multiple nukes and had enough power to vaporize all entire oceans of earth. And he wasn't hurt much. Then he blewed away all clouds, fire emitted from explosion just by a whiff

2) In sarvyugam comic, he created a small black hole which was NOT enough to consume dwarf planets. Someone amplified it via chain reaction and then it consumed those dwarf planets.

3) In upcoming sarvdaman comic, he slammed a guy on surface of a star(not ignited) so hard, that entire STAR moved significantly away from his place.

and he has hypnotism, shape shifting power(has limit), go intangible for 3 seconds, poisen breath which can melt rocks, telepathy, instantaneous healing, can give electric shocks, survive in space etc etc

However most of RC fans are stupid as f**k. so they think nagraj has no limits and can do whatever he want, can destroy galaxy, universe LOL

But seriously, Nagraj curbstomps wolverine.

Damborgson
You're an odd one Brooklyn.

Epicurus
What's up with necrobumps of these Nagraj threads all of a sudden?

Brooklyn
Originally posted by Damborgson
You're an odd one Brooklyn.

i am the only one who have exactly true info on nagraj

Q99
Originally posted by Epicurus
What's up with necrobumps of these Nagraj threads all of a sudden?

Nagraj is awesome?

Brooklyn
Originally posted by Q99
Nagraj is awesome?

NO, he is just okey. Characters of Raj comics aren't impressive but as far as stories are concerned, Raj Comics are simply the best fiction in the world !!

i mean most of raj comics not all.

abhilegend
Nagraj wins. His feats are stupid as **** in all honesty.

DarkSaint85
You've been missed.

abhilegend
I was?

DarkSaint85
Well, by me anyways. For all of your Supersentiments, at least you provide scans etc. I might not agree with the messages you attach to the scans, but you provide them.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
I was?

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Well, by me anyways.

I'm jealous.

Get a room.

Wait, abhi was inactive? stick out tongue

Badabing
You've been missed. Originally posted by abhilegend
I was? No

Brooklyn
Well, by me anyways. For all of your Supersentiments, at least you provide scans etc. I might not agree with the messages you attach to the scans, but you provide them.

are you talking to me ? if yes then you should click on quote button.

here are scans but do you even understand hindi language ? Google nagraj vs superman comicvine, open 1st result and go to 5th page. I am not allowed to post links

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Brooklyn
are you talking to me ? if yes then you should click on quote button.

here are scans but do you even understand hindi language ? Google nagraj vs superman comicvine, open 1st result and go to 5th page. I am not allowed to post links

And if I'm not?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.