Timber Wolf Vs Romulus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/66037/1734761-lshv2_cv11_ds_copy_large.jpeg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/61766/1188997-1271176692_large.jpg

romulus turned out to be a complete ****ing disapointment didnt he? dont know much about tw, but he prolly wins

Prep-Man
TW recently owned Sun Emperor. He can heal pretty well himself. Don't know much on Romulus, but he looks cool.

seriously? he looks like some douchebag wanted to create a believeble upper level in the feral mutant food chain for wolverine to fight and came up with: more claws=more powah!!11

Prep-Man
Who has he beaten?

NO ONE

vansonbee
Originally posted by 753
NO ONE Romulus was all hype up to die pitifully.

guy222
marvel had a hero ended up with a zero

cdtm
Not sure about current continuity, but Timber Wolf has historically been able to hang with top tiers, like Superboy. Not quite on their level, but able to put in a good performance.

Mindset
Seriously, I don't remember him being nearly that strong.

Unless you mean like how Spiderman "hangs" with top tiers.

Prep-Man
I think he means pre-crisis TW, but this is CURRENT TW.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by 753
seriously? he looks like some douchebag wanted to create a believeble upper level in the feral mutant food chain for wolverine to fight and came up with: more claws=more powah!!11 he'd fit right in a 90's image team comic. random blades everywhere, top-knots, all he needs are more pouches, swords on his back/ka-bar knives strapped to his legs he will never use, and unwieldy make-believe guns that fire soup can sized bullets in both hands

cdtm
Originally posted by psycho gundam
he'd fit right in a 90's image team comic. random blades everywhere, top-knots, all he needs are more pouches, swords on his back/ka-bar knives strapped to his legs he will never use, and unwieldy make-believe guns that fire soup can sized bullets in both hands

He could come in riding Godzilla:

http://i.imgur.com/T60KU.png

This is an official image, too. O_o

Between this and Romulus, is it a trend? A new "90's nostalgia" kick?

Originally posted by psycho gundam
he'd fit right in a 90's image team comic. random blades everywhere, top-knots, all he needs are more pouches, swords on his back/ka-bar knives strapped to his legs he will never use, and unwieldy make-believe guns that fire soup can sized bullets in both hands yes, I cant believe how retarded the 90s were when I look back on it.

what is even sadder is that we're in the 2000s now and in a pathetic atempt to milk the character's popularity to the very last drop, marvel took the coolest thing about wolverine's design - the claws - and ran the concept into the ground by having every single wolverine related character have them in some retarded variation. by the time laura and daken have children they'll have claws sprouting out of their foreheads

Harbinger
Reminds me of the 40 Worst Rod Liefield Drawings link that was going around a while back. Hilarious shit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.