Classic Juggernaut Vs Serpent Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
1. No bfr
2. Bfr Allowed

zopzop
Woot, WB Colossus big grin

Classic Juggernaut in both. Serpent Jugz hasn't done anything worth mentioning yet. So I'm going with classic Juggernaut because at least he has a few decades of feats to draw upon.

psycho gundam
stalemate

zopzop
OMG, stupid Forum glitch.

Edited

CosmicComet
Classic for now.

And I'm wondering how Cytorrak will react, if at all, to Juggernaut having amped himself as one of the Worthy after the arc is over?

It would suck if Cain's going to get depowered on a whim again.

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Classic for now.

And I'm wondering how Cytorrak will react, if at all, to Juggernaut having amped himself as one of the Worthy after the arc is over?

It would suck if Cain's going to get depowered on a whim again. satanna said jugs could have resisted posession but chose not to. the thing is that cytorrak wants cain to become a mindless destrcution force willingly and isnt proactive about it at all. he doesnt really care about giving him more power, taking it all away to find another or even forcing him into the path.

CosmicComet
Cyttorak just wants his name to be known, not destruction per se, else Doctor Strange wouldn't be one of his most frequent 'clients'. stick out tongue

The way I see it, Cyttorak figures Cain can spread his name better through destruction than through acts of benevolence as it fits Cain's nature better to be destructive.

As it is, he's not spreading Cyttorak's name, he's spreading the Serpent's.

he says he wants his flame spread throughout all dimensions. way i always figured the way he spreads it is through destructiona dn eventually conquest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.