Steve Roger "Super Soldier" vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
Steve is not Captain America nor does he have his indestructible shield. This is Captain Steve Roger, with energy shield.

The fight takes place in a jungle at night.

Who takes it and why?

Parmaniac
Wolverine, cause he would take Cap too and you just depowered Cap.

Damborgson
wolvy. In the jungle at night? Cap's going down.

wolvy could take wonder woman with these stips

Marvelknight
I want to make a change. The fight will still be in the jungle but during the day.

StiltmanFTW
Comparable stats, comparable skill, indestructible weaponry... but Wolverine has HF and adamantium, is better at stealth, can't be disarmed and he's in his element here.

Caps Conscience
Spite thread.

Cap Stomps.

Harbinger
So this is Steve minus his vibranium/steel shield against Logan with no handicaps?

Yeah, Logan wins. Every time.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Harbinger
So this is Steve minus his vibranium/steel shield against Logan with no handicaps?

Yeah, Logan wins. Every time.

Idk about every time. erm

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Marvelknight
yes he wins every time. He capt but also more willing to kill and has insane damage soak capt can;t overload.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
yes he wins every time. He capt but also more willing to kill and has insane damage soak capt can;t overload.

I agree with most of what you are saying, Dum Dum Dugan. But you can't see Steve getting at least one win here?

Laminator_X
I'd say Logan 4/5. Steve'll pick up the odd win doing something clever like flipping Logan into quicksand.

leonidas
Originally posted by Laminator_X
I'd say Logan 4/5. Steve'll pick up the odd win doing something clever like flipping Logan into quicksand.

lam? jawdrop

it's been a long time since i've seen you post (unless i've missed something.....) welcome back. or, i'm an idiot and just haven't seen you, in which case, simply ignore this like it never happened..... no expression

Dum Dum Dugan
I agree with most of what you are saying, Dum Dum Dugan. But you can't see Steve getting at least one win here?
No, he won't. In a comic he would, but based on forum rules, there really no way he could win.

Laminator_X
Originally posted by leonidas
lam? jawdrop

it's been a long time since i've seen you post (unless i've missed something.....) welcome back. or, i'm an idiot and just haven't seen you, in which case, simply ignore this like it never happened..... no expression

It's good to be back, thanks. I said "Hello, All." on the random thread a week or so back, but was quickly lost in the noise.

StiltmanFTW

The only time Cap knocked out Logan was when he was in terrible shape thanks to Rachel Phoenix and Cyclops. And he had the shield then.

Wolverine recently has no sold Wonder Man's punch, stayed conscious after getting tail whipped two times by Fin Fang Foom who then got knocked down by Summers' powerful blast (possibly GOML) with Logan on his back... took multiple superhuman attacks to the head from the likes of Spider-Man, Scavenger, Cannonfoot with little to no effect... you'd have a hard time proving Steve can KO him when his HF is operating at high capacity (not taxed in any way that is).

Logan has broken through M11's forcefield that withstood combined efforts of Cyclops, Storm and Colossus. Is Rogers' energy shield tougher?

And if he decides to use stealth/guerilla tactics, Cap's screwed. He fought Strikeforce X this way for days with great deal of success, each member of that team had powers similar to him (laser claws, nanotech HF, enhanced senses, etc).

Metalmanx
Given these stipulations, Cap really can't get a win here at all. It's about as one-sided as they come.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
The only time Cap knocked out Logan was when he was in terrible shape thanks to Rachel Phoenix and Cyclops. And he had the shield then.

Wolverine recently has no sold Wonder Man's punch, stayed conscious after getting tail whipped two times by Fin Fang Foom who then got knocked down by Summers' powerful blast (possibly GOML) with Logan on his back... took multiple superhuman attacks to the head from the likes of Spider-Man, Scavenger, Cannonfoot with little to no effect... you'd have a hard time proving Steve can KO him when his HF is operating at high capacity (not taxed in any way that is).

Logan has broken through M11's forcefield that withstood combined efforts of Cyclops, Storm and Colossus. Is Rogers' energy shield tougher?

And if he decides to use stealth/guerilla tactics, Cap's screwed. He fought Strikeforce X this way for days with great deal of success, each member of that team had powers similar to him (laser claws, nanotech HF, enhanced senses, etc).

Yeah that was impressive what he did to them for sure. And the fight with the leader was awesome! I get what you're saying, don't get me wrong. Some of what you're talking about I've read myself. Logan is a beast... Damn Steve... I guest you are down and out here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.