Change 1 thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaedusRules
If you could change 1 thing about any Jedi/Sith, to make them better, less annoying, etc. what would it be?

CaedusRules
Originally posted by CaedusRules
If you could change 1 thing about any Jedi/Sith, to make them better, less annoying, etc. what would it be?

I'll start us off. I would change Anakin Skywalker's arrogence. I'm not saying that I would have liked him to not turn Sith, but I wish he wasn't so arogent. Without it I believe he would have reached his full potential. Learned to fight like Yoda, and to scheme like Palpatine. He would not become a machine, but instead could have become the greatest Jedi or Sith ever.

Q99
I would cancel Jacen's fall at all.

Lord Lucien
I would cancel anything Palpatine's revival as a clone. That storyline sucked.

Black bolt z
I make sith use their heads more.

Imagine the mind of thrawn in the body of palpatine.

You can't tell me that would not make a badass character.

And not necessarily palpatine because for a sith he used his brain a lot. Just any sith. A smart opponent is the most dangerous one.

CaedusRules
Originally posted by Black bolt z

You can't tell me that would not make a badass character.

And not necessarily palpatine because for a sith he used his brain a lot. Just any sith. A smart opponent is the most dangerous one.

Bane was pretty smart.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by CaedusRules
Bane was pretty smart. I never said he wasn't. But sith in general need to use their brains more. In the 2000 years between bane and palpatine, the sith would have been more successful if they used their brains along with their strength.

Naga Sado
I would just make darth maul not so idiotic in tpm..If he would have just forced pushed ob1....
*anakin would iether obtian force lightining or not turn
*general grievous would be alive
*but then assaj would have killed anakin
*so qui-gon gets killed by sora bulq
*dooku kills maul
*or makes maul a adept and secretly trains him
*dooku and maul kill palpatine
*sepratist rule,sith rule...
we are all happy!smile

Naga Sado
Make maul smart enough to force push ob1 to his death....imagine all that would change with a simple wave of a hand confused sorry for the double post

Lord Lucien
The Edit button missing on your screen?

ares834
Originally posted by Black bolt z

Palpatine is already a genius... Giving him the mind of Thrawn would only make him better at military tactics while making him far inferior at politics and manipulation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.