Ronan vs Barda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Battle of the rods.

Who wins?

WhiteWitchKing
Barda's a guy?

cdtm
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Barda's a guy?

The universal weapon is kind of as rod, with a really big head.. ^_^;

But yeah, it's basically Barda's Mega Rod vs Ronan's Universal Weapon... And for the record, Barda's actually KOed Superman with a blast from her Mega Rod before.

cdtm
n/t

cdtm
Ronan wins.

The Mega Rod has nothing on the Universal Weapon.

celeyhyga17
Ronan is too versatile with the Universal Weapon.

Prep-Man
Not really. Barda's Mega Rod with the Mother Box is just as versatile if she wants to be. She blasted Orion and knocked him far away. That's how powerful her Rod is. I say Barda.

SevenShackles
i see barda rushing in to bash some head in h2h and meeting a full on universal assault.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Not really. Barda's Mega Rod with the Mother Box is just as versatile if she wants to be. She blasted Orion and knocked him far away. That's how powerful her Rod is. I say Barda.

You just finished off saying Barda is just as versatile yet used an example of her blasting Orion and knocking him far away...

sad

You got the how powerful the Mega Rod can be offensively (using blasts), but where is the versatility in that?

Lemme see...
Ronan can teleport, absorb and project energy blasts, create stasis fields, create force fields, put oppenents in cryogenic stasis (with a touch), create localized black holes, create absolute zero barriers, render himself invisible, create time-motion displacement fields, negate super powers, create EMP blasts, matter manipualation, etc. etc. Take ure pick.

Prep-Man
the mb can pretty much do all those things. boom tube anyone?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Prep-Man
the mb can pretty much do all those things. boom tube anyone?

really? hmm... if she can do all those things, ure telling me she would use it in battle? Ronan has used all those thigns ive mentioned in battle.

Prep-Man
she has used some of those things in battle, but pretty much all mb are the same. i say this is a toss up though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.