HP Doomsday w/ Entropy Aegis Armor vs. DP Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shokosugi
who wins?

zopzop
Tyrant takes over the armor and now Doomsday is screwed. Tyrant 10/10.

Harbinger
The armor. Tyrant taking over some a of Big G's tech doesn't mean he's autohacking New God tech. Plus, it's hard to hack when you're taking entropy blasts to the face.

h1a8
I think minus BFR HP DD would beat DP Tyrant without the armor. Think about it. Tyrant never did one shot any herald with his blasts. Also, the OE failed to destroy DD. Thus Tyrant's blasts are doing nothing to DD. So the fight has to become a physical one. HP DD was not only way stronger than Superman but he had the ability to adapt in mid battle (like sending claws out). With that said, if HP DD doesn't start off with the upper hand on DP Tyrant then he certainly will soon enough.

zopzop
Originally posted by h1a8
I think minus BFR HP DD would beat DP Tyrant without the armor.

http://gbatemp.net/pix/236924/homer-simpson-facepalm.jpg

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Harbinger
The armor. Tyrant taking over some a of Big G's tech doesn't mean he's autohacking New God tech. Plus, it's hard to hack when you're taking entropy blasts to the face.

Nah, dd having the armor is like giving a mad dog bullet proof vest and a gun. The only benefit dd has is that it's an armor. He isn't going to be able to access it's offensive powers. As for the New Gods, Galactus' ship is likely older and more advanced than the new gods. It's tech that made korvac the being he become. It's also tech that dd used to take galactus and beyonders power. There's a more likely chance tyrant takes over the armor than dd accessing it's offensive weapons

h1a8
HP DD could evolve intelligence to use the armor or at least brawl with it.
With that said, my argument above shows clearly that DD doesn't need the armor.

Diesldude
I think minus BFR HP DD would beat DP Tyrant without the armor. Think about it. Tyrant never did one shot any herald with his blasts. Also, the OE failed to destroy DD. Thus Tyrant's blasts are doing nothing to DD. So the fight has to become a physical one. HP DD was not only way stronger than Superman but he had the ability to adapt in mid battle (like sending claws out). With that said, if HP DD doesn't start off with the upper hand on DP Tyrant then he certainly will soon enough.

thumb up Good post, and solid arguments on why HP Doomsday doesn't need the armor. DP Tyrant isn't imperix prime.

shokosugi
Assume hp dd has full mastery of the ea armor.

WhiteWitchKing
Dd kills tyrant unless tyrant can take over the armor in which case dd gets vaporized faster then it would take tyrant to do so against dd solely.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by zopzop
http://gbatemp.net/pix/236924/homer-simpson-facepalm.jpg

laughing

Prep-Man
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing Nah, dd having the armor is like giving a mad dog bullet proof vest and a gun. The only benefit dd has is that it's an armor. He isn't going to be able to access it's offensive powers. As for the New Gods, Galactus' ship is likely older and more advanced than the new gods. It's tech that made korvac the being he become. It's also tech that dd used to take galactus and beyonders power. There's a more likely chance tyrant takes over the armor than dd accessing it's offensive weapons

what is the highest feat for galactus in tech? new gods have built devices that can rewrite reality on a whim and create univeres from nothing. not to mention a lesser new god creating a baby universe.

Zack Fair
Ultimate Nullifier?

zopzop
Originally posted by Prep-Man
what is the highest feat for galactus in tech? new gods have built devices that can rewrite reality on a whim and create univeres from nothing. not to mention a lesser new god creating a baby universe.

Korvac. Look him up. He'd annihilate HP Doomsday, Darkseikd, Superman and the entire Justice League combined without breaking a sweat.

Prep-Man
look up hourman 1m with worlogog. hed annihilate korvak.

zopzop
look up hourman 1m with worlogog. hed annihilate korvak.

Just googled him, got nothing but this :
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Matthew_Tyler_%28New_Earth%29
Not impressed.........at all.

Prep-Man
look at galans respect thread. a lot of the things hm did with the worlogog was just a tiny fraction of it. also look at extant when he used it as well. just dont look at the wiki page.

SquallX
Originally posted by zopzop
Just googled him, got nothing but this :
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Matthew_Tyler_%28New_Earth%29
Not impressed.........at all.

You would be if you ever read about Extant with an incomplete Worlogog.

zopzop
look at galans respect thread. a lot of the things hm did with the worlogog was just a tiny fraction of it. also look at extant when he used it as well. just dont look at the wiki page.

Let's say I'm impressed by him, I'm not but let's just say I am. Now what? HP Doomsday beat HM 1M?

Prep-Man
what are you talking about? hm stopped froze the big bang with an incomplete worlogog. doomsday isnt beating him. look at the respect threade and get back to me.

Harbinger
God I hope zopzop isn't seriously arguing that DD > Hourman + Worlogog.

zopzop
Originally posted by Harbinger
God I hope zopzop isn't seriously arguing that DD > Hourman + Worlogog.

I'm not arguing jacks..t. I didn't even bring HM 1M up, I don't even know who he is or what he has to do with this thread.

WhiteWitchKing
what are you talking about? hm stopped froze the big bang with an incomplete worlogog. doomsday isnt beating him. look at the respect threade and get back to me.

Didn't stop Cyborg from taking over their tech. The Worlogg was also copied by Amazo so as advanced as they were it's been proven to be copied and
manipulated. Galactus tech allowed Doom to take Galactus and Beyonders power. Even after a retcon, Beyonder was able to create his own universe and cause havoc the shook the multiverse. That is how advanced Galactus' tech is. If tyrant can take over Galactus tech, there's no reason to say he can't take over NG tech was there's evidence showing it's been taken over.

zopzop
@WhiteWitchKing

Is the 1M stuff even canon? Or is it from some alternate future?

Harbinger
JLA 1 Million is from the 853rd century. Timazo's/Extant's feats with the Worlogog, however, are from the "current" universe, IIRC.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing Didn't stop Cyborg from taking over their tech. The Worlogg was also copied by Amazo so as advanced as they were it's been proven to be copied and manipulated. Galactus tech allowed Doom to take Galactus and Beyonders power. Even after a retcon, Beyonder was able to create his own universe and cause havoc the shook the multiverse. That is how advanced Galactus' tech is. If tyrant can take over Galactus tech, there's no reason to say he can't take over NG tech was there's evidence showing it's been taken over.

im not arguing that it cant be taken over. just that galactuss tech isnt more advanced than new gods. amazo would also be able to copy galactus and cs would be able to hack galactus's ship. hes the best technopath in comics.

Batman-Prime
I think minus BFR HP DD would beat DP Tyrant without the armor.

thumb up

Sundipped
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
thumb up

thumb down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.