Hal Jordan vs Sinestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Hal with SC ring with Sinestro with GL ring.

And how could an emotional spectrum user even regulate the power of their attacks, if they weren't using will too? That's why I don't see how the green energy has a claim to willpower..

psycho gundam
anyone less powerful than krona (w/ power-ups) and can be hit with a laser blast at least once during the coarse of a fight loses automatically to hal jordan

Philosophía
Originally posted by psycho gundam
anyone less powerful than krona (w/ power-ups) and can be hit with a laser blast at least once during the coarse of a fight loses automatically to hal jordan You're incoherent.

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/6885/youmadbro.jpg

Laminator_X
I'll say Sinestro. He's way more familliar with a green ring than Hal is with a yellow.

psycho gundam

Cogito
Originally posted by Laminator_X
I'll say Sinestro. He's way more familliar with a green ring than Hal is with a yellow.

This.

Last time I know of Hal fighting Sinestro while Sinestro had a green ring was right before Hal became ZH Parallax. At that time they basically seemed to be equals with the green ring.

Granted a lot has changed since then, and GL 67 really amped Hal, but I still think the following is true.

GL Sinestro = SC Sinestro
SC Sinestro = GL Hal
GL Sinestro > SC Hal

That confused me. I hope it confused you too.

JakeTheBank
Sinestro.

Slaanesh
Hal isn't really that great with the yellow ring..Sinestro easily..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.