The Weaponer Vs Quasar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
who wins?

WhiteWitchKing
Quasar. Proven fighter with a ton of feats to put him over WeaponEr. Quasar has beaten a watcher so that should beat that guardian feat of weaponer. He also beat mordred and Rachel Phoenix. The guy is a veteran fighter.

rotiart
I'll go with quasar. Although the weaponry beat ganthet it was a surprise attack. Also gantlet hadn't really shown his ability as a true green lantern at the time.

guy222
quasar

Prep-Man
I think it would be interesting how Quasar can counter the white light and Weaponer's weapons. If it can do a number on Ganthet, it can do the same to Quasar, IMO.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I think it would be interesting how Quasar can counter the white light and Weaponer's weapons. If it can do a number on Ganthet, it can do the same to Quasar, IMO.

Newbie Quasar did a number on a watcher. An experienced Quasar will beat weaponer for the majority.

Prep-Man
and no name quardians did a number on the jla with their tech. the weaponer can find a way to counter quasar just like the glc. though im not sure for the majority.

WhiteWitchKing
and no name quardians did a number on the jla with their tech. the weaponer can find a way to counter quasar just like the glc. though im not sure for the majority.

Was that no name guardian wearing a Green Lantern ring at the time? I thought so. Quasar beats the noob up.

Prep-Man
Guardian? I said Quardian or however you spell it. Their tech is potent enough to do a number on the JLA, so I think the Weaponer has a good shot at taking Quasar.

BTW, Weaponer isn't a noob. The Quardians have been around for a long time.

rotiart
Guardian? I said Quardian or however you spell it. Their tech is potent enough to do a number on the JLA, so I think the Weaponer has a good shot at taking Quasar.

BTW, Weaponer isn't a noob. The Quardians have been around for a long time.
Yeah and for the most part the weaponry had his entire race enslaved by sinestro..

Prep-Man
Originally posted by rotiart
Yeah and for the most part the weaponry had his entire race enslaved by sinestro..

Before that, the average Qwardian was staggering the likes of Superman with ease. Post crisis. Or powerful enough tech to easily extinguish a star or go toe to toe with JLA. And it's not like Weaponer doesn't have feats. He sent Kyle packing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.