Johnny Cage vs Nina Williams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
There are three things that can make Johnny mad. 1: his ex-wife (canon-wise, he was married). 2: when someone claims that his martial arts abilities are fake. 3: whenever someone threatens his family...especially his kid sister (canon-wise, Johnny does have a younger sister).

So when Rebecca Carlton sees Nina Williams off one of her targets (she's doing a freelance gig whenever she's not working with Jin), Nina makes Rebecca her next target. Unfortunately for Nina, she now has to deal with her pissed-off elder brother.

Nina thinks that Johnny is a joke. But she will soon change her tune when she has to deal with a man who is descended from a line of Mediterranean fighters that were bred solely for combat. And Nina will learn that threatening Johnny's sister can have bone-breaking consequences.

Zack Fair
My money is on Johnny unless Nina uses weapons.

crimson_2010
Originally posted by Zack Fair

No, Johnny got his ballz rocked by Nina hotness evil face laughing out loud

Zack Fair
Originally posted by crimson_2010
No, Johnny got his ballz rocked by Nina hotness evil face laughing out loud

That might happen. He likes them blonde awesome

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Zack Fair

Johnny participates in a tournament in which the fighters use sorcery, bladed weapons, blunt weapons, elemental attacks, and on yeah, firearms. So whatever Nina brings out to the table he probably has seen already.

SamZED
They're both famous for hitting below the belt. Except Johnny punches while Nina kicks, and Johnny has balls while Nina doesn't. Do the math.

Ridley_Prime
Doesn't make it any less painful when Johnny punches the females in that area though.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Doesn't make it any less painful when Johnny punches the females in that area though.

Only difference is that Johnny low-blows with style.

toshin
That would probably be a never ending fight. Johny Cage is just a joke for Nina. Therefore, as the sexy sadistic ***** she is, The silent assassin would take all her time to enjoy the torture as long as possible.

juggerman
Johnny Cage beats the dog spit outta Nina

SamZED
What feats does Jonny have that make you think that?

juggerman
Easily beating Reptile, a fighter fast enough to dodge bullets.

Snafu the Great
You forgot that he was one one of two kombatants aside from Sonya to survive Sindel.

StyleTime
The Reptile "dodging" bullets thing is being overblown. He made himself a hard target, but it was more like general aim dodging than bullet dodging. The shots missed even when he wasn't really moving.

It's kinda like what Julia did but with more bullets.

juggerman
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
You forgot that he was one one of two kombatants aside from Sonya to survive Sindel.

True. That whole thing was stupid tho. If giving her Tsung's power made her that damn powerful then why wasn't Shang shitting on everyone the entire time?

juggerman
Originally posted by StyleTime
The Reptile "dodging" bullets thing is being overblown. He made himself a hard target, but it was more like general aim dodging than bullet dodging. The shots missed even when he wasn't really moving.

It's kinda like what Julia did but with more bullets.

I can see that but just about everyone in MK shoots fire, has super strength, super speed or is in some way on a super human level. Cage competes with and easily defeats a lot of these guys

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by juggerman
True. That whole thing was stupid tho. If giving her Tsung's power made her that damn powerful then why wasn't Shang shitting on everyone the entire time?

You should go to Fanfiction.net and check out this one fanfic I wrote called The Sixty Fifth Successor. I spliced Mortal Kombat with Fist of the North Star. It's a retelling of Sindel's visit to the Forces of Light...but with the twist that Johnny is the newest master to Hokuto Shinken.

SamZED
Originally posted by juggerman
I can see that but just about everyone in MK shoots fire, has super strength, super speed or is in some way on a super human level. Cage competes with and easily defeats a lot of these guys All of Tekken's are superhumans as well, Nina is way faster and at least as strong as Cage. Plus deadlier imo. I give her the win.

I am Vegeta
Johnny would win if he could keep his hormones under control.

Bro SMASH
Nah, Reptile did dodge some of those bullets. He wasn't just dodging the aim of the guns.

Anyway, Johnny Cage takes Nina out...

...for dinner. big grin

RedX1852
Johnny Cage has this and he has Green Aura enhancing his Moves, and he knows a Whole lot of Martial Arts and has fought against stuff she has Never seen and he is more flexible, and he has Green Projectiles. with that Being Said.......This ends in Sex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.