under what category would you place those characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zagazum
now i just want to know where would you place those next like herald,trans,skyfather act act because i am a little confused about them

Apocalypse
Superboy prime
King thor
Superman 1 Million
Depowered Tyrant
Rune king thor

Harbinger
Originally posted by zagazum
now i just want to know where would you place those next like herald,trans,skyfather act act because i am a little confused about them

Apocalypse
Superboy prime
King thor
Superman 1 Million
Depowered Tyrant
Rune king thor Personally:

Apocalypse- mid herald
Superboy Prime- Skyfather (low end)
King Thor- Skyfather (low end)
Superman 1 Million- Skyfather (low end)
Depowered Tyrant- Skyfather (high end)
RKT- Skyfather (high end)

zagazum
Originally posted by Harbinger
Personally:

Apocalypse- mid herald
Superboy Prime- Skyfather (low end)
King Thor- Skyfather (low end)
Superman 1 Million- Skyfather (low end)
Depowered Tyrant- Skyfather (high end)
RKT- Skyfather (high end)

i think superman 1 million is a league above both prime and king thor, i mean he IS the protector of the entire DC universe and he is able to do crazy stuff like stopping a freakin charging galaxy with force vision and things like that i think he is above that

Omega Vision
Apocalypse-Low-Mid Herald
Superboy prime-Mid-High Trans
King thor-High Trans-Low Skyfather
Superman 1 Million-Skyfather
Depowered Tyrant-Mid-High Trans
Rune king thor-Elite Skyfather

Harbinger
EDIT: Tyrant should be low-end skyfather for my post.

Batman-Prime
Apocalypse - mid to high herlad
Superboy prime - trans - low Skyfather
King thor - High Herald - trans
Superman 1 Million - mid- high Skyfather
Depowered Tyrant - low Skyfather
Rune king thor - high Skyfather

Harbinger
Honestly can't see any HHs or trans tier guys who can one-shot the Destroyer or slag Captain America's shield like King Thor did.

Batman-Prime
Honestly can't see any HHs or trans tier guys who can one-shot the Destroyer or slag Captain America's shield like King Thor did.

I though King Thor is refered now to the latest Thor who had a fraction of the Odinpower.

Harbinger
No. Entirely different character.

Batman-Prime
No. Entirely different character.

Ok the Thor with the full OP is high Skyfather and RKT is High Skyfather and even the beginning of Abstract level.

zagazum
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Ok the Thor with the full OP is high Skyfather and RKT is High Skyfather and even the beginning of Abstract level.

i wouldnt say RKT is abstarct thats too far IMO, i think he is between high skyfather and at best an elder god same as superman 1 million

Batman-Prime
i wouldnt say RKT is abstarct thats too far IMO, i think he is between high skyfather and at best an elder god same as superman 1 million

I wasn't aware that there is an elder God level. I assumed that after High Skyfather comes Abstract level mmm

zagazum
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
I wasn't aware that there is an elder God level. I assumed that after High Skyfather comes Abstract level mmm

yeah after skyfather its elder god like cyttorak itself

zeel

Apocalypse
Superboy prime
King thor
Superman 1 Million
Depowered Tyrant
Rune king thor

Apocalypse= mid hearld
Superboy prime= high trans ( the only argument for him being a skyfather level being is his immunity to magic) His powerset dose not suggest even close to skyfather. Everyone on this list has a higher powerset then prime himself, or at least has access to a higher powerset.)
King thor= mid skyfather
Superman1 million= skyfather
Tyrant= mid skyfather
Rune King Thor= elder god

Endless Mike
Superboy Prime - Whiny ***** level

Sundipped
Originally posted by zeel
Everyone on this list has a higher powerset then prime himself

Not Apocalypse. he is only high herald at best.

Colossus-Big C

Apocalypse
Superboy prime
King thor
Superman 1 Million
Depowered Tyrant
Rune king thor

Apocolypse-Mid Herald
Superboy Prime-(Varies ) low skyfather
King Thor - Unexperienced so mid Skyfather
Superman 1 Million-High Skyfather
Depowerd Tyrant-mid/high Skyfather
Rune King Thor- Elder God ,along the likes of cyttorak , demogorge, dormammu. Although this may very well be called low abstract....

zeel
Originally posted by Sundipped
Not Apocalypse. he is only high herald at best.

I understand what your saying im just saying he has access to tech, i personally cant see apocalyps ever beating prime personally.

carver9

Apocalypse
Superboy prime
King thor
Superman 1 Million
Depowered Tyrant
Rune king thor

Someone else in Apocalypse body... Low trans.
Superboy Prime... Low trans
King Thor... High Skyfather
Superman 1 million... High Trans
Depowered Tyrant... High Skyfather
Rune King Thor...High Skyfather

Uriel005
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Apocolypse-Mid Herald
Superboy Prime-(Varies ) low skyfather
King Thor - Unexperienced so mid Skyfather
Superman 1 Million-High Skyfather
Depowerd Tyrant-mid/high Skyfather
Rune King Thor- Elder God ,along the likes of cyttorak , demogorge, dormammu. Although this may very well be called low abstract.... basically agree with the list. Punking Mordru was a bit much though and utterly PIS loaded as I'd back Future Mordru against a team of skyfathers. Though I wouldn't rate RKT quite so highly. I'd like to see Thor go to those levels again though.

Cogito
Originally posted by Uriel005
basically agree with the list. Punking Mordru was a bit much though and utterly PIS loaded as I'd back Future Mordru against a team of skyfathers. Though I wouldn't rate RKT quite so highly. I'd like to see Thor go to those levels again though.
Agreed on all counts. However, defeating someone skyfather+ level does not necessarily make one skyfather+. Powerset matchups can make an overall weaker character win against a stronger opponent.

I agree generally with Collossus' list, though the Supermen are hard to place. SBP for the reasons stated above (magic resistance). Superman 1 Million, given his heritage (especially 5D Imp ancestor), should make him at least Skyfather but maybe considerably more.

zagazum
Originally posted by carver9
Someone else in Apocalypse body... Low trans.
Superboy Prime... Low trans
King Thor... High Skyfather
Superman 1 million... High Trans
Depowered Tyrant... High Skyfather
Rune King Thor...High Skyfather

i think this is kinda messed up, king thor high skyfather and superman 1 million high trans? and you put king thor and rune king thor on the same power level?

TheLordofMurder
After Skyfather comes Elder God, Cube Being, then Abstract...

RKT, as well as anyone else on this list, isnt even in the same class of power as a Cube Being...

Let alone an Abstract...

zopzop
@TheLordofMurder

Where do you place a Cosmic Cube vs a Cube Being in terms of power? More powerful, less powerful, about the same?

TheLordofMurder
Thats tricky; a raw Cube (according to Mephisto during the Infinity Crusade) is all powerful, but refuses to override its self imposed limitations...

A mature Cube (on the other hand) possesses a level of power based on the experiences that shapes its personality; The Shaper of Worlds placed huge restrictions on its power due to the damage it wrecked as an immature Cube...opposed to Kubik who apparently did no such thing.

Anyway, a raw Cube is potentially much stronger, but a Cubes final level of power largely depends on its experiences...

zopzop
The reason why I'm asking is, most people place Cubes above Elder Gods but in a Marvel Team Up Annual, Dr.Strange and crew burnt out a Cosmic Cube dealing with Set. More accurately, they tapped into it to power Strange's exorcism spell.

TheLordofMurder
@zopzop

For a CCU, thats actually a low feat/showing compared to some of the other feats CCU's/Cube Beings accomplish; Thanos actually succeeded in imprisoning Kronos with an immature Cube, and that didnt burn it out...

I think that the combination of feats and extreme reality warp (which Elder Gods dont seem to possess to the extent that Cube Being characters do) are the reason why Cube Beings are considered to be superior to Elder Gods...

zopzop
LoM, what issue did that Thanos/Kronos thing take place in? I want to see something.

TheLordofMurder
@zopzop

I dont have a scanner so, I cant post scans, but the event occurred in "The Life of Captain Marvel" Issue 4...page 30.

Sorry for the delay in posting this btw; I had to hunt through my junk to find this comic.

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
@zopzop

I dont have a scanner so, I cant post scans, but the event occurred in "The Life of Captain Marvel" Issue 4...page 30.

Sorry for the delay in posting this btw; I had to hunt through my junk to find this comic.

No problemo, I didn't need the scan just the issue number big grin

Was this what you were referring to?
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/2958/captainmarvel3206.th.jpg

What was Kronos' level of power at the time? This was in the early 70s.

Uriel005
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
@zopzop

For a CCU, thats actually a low feat/showing compared to some of the other feats CCU's/Cube Beings accomplish; Thanos actually succeeded in imprisoning Kronos with an immature Cube, and that didnt burn it out...

I think that the combination of feats and extreme reality warp (which Elder Gods dont seem to possess to the extent that Cube Being characters do) are the reason why Cube Beings are considered to be superior to Elder Gods... agreed.

King Kandy
Apocalypse - low herald
Superboy prime - trans
King thor - trans
Superman 1 Million - trans
Depowered Tyrant - beyond skyfather
Rune king thor - beyond skyfather

TheLordofMurder
@zopzop

There was a full page pic of Kronos in that comic showing him imprisioned, but the one you posted works as well... smile

As to Kronos's power level at this point in time, I really dont know; I cant recall any instances of him really exerting his powers at that point in time to be able to speculate on his power level...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.