Sersi Vs. Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Harbinger
Kallark is fully confident. Sersi cannot use TP to affect his confidence.

Who wins?

Zack Fair
People should stop the whole "Fully confident" thing...>_>;

My vote is on Gladiator because he is stronger, faster and more durable. Sersi has versatility on her side but Gladiator can bring the pain before she gets the chance to try her transmutations etc.

Konton
Sersi transmutes him from the get-go.

Or she bfrs him from the get-go.

Or she uses tp to subjugate him from the get-go.

Too many options, all are really unavoidable unless you think he can willpower his way through the telepathy.

Zack Fair
Good ole pimp slap will suffice.

zopzop
You may as well throw in TP into the mix, Gladiator has shown respectable TP resistance. So she's not beating him that way.

Alas, TP isn't his problem; it's Sersi's matter manipulation. What's stopping her from bubbling herself up instantly and then transmuting him into a frog?

Harbinger
Only TP resistance feat I can think of off the top of my head was during WOK just before Kallark blitzed and sonned Vulcan. Other than that, his history in that regard's been.......spotty, to say the least. Hence my leaving out her TP to screw with his confidence.

carver9
TP is her only option. Can't see anything else working on him. He has basically walked through numerous of attacks until he got to his prey from tanking a full fledged blast from Masterson to still being awake from a full on assault from Nova when he absorbed his heat vision and sent it back at Gladiator a hundred fold to busting through a pissed Binary blast to busting through vulcans blast, Poloris blast, a full fledge Nova attack from Human Torch, etc, etc. She is getting her hip knocked out of place during this fight.

Konton
She turns him into salt as far as I'm concerned. Bricks can't really beat her.

zopzop
Originally posted by Konton
She turns him into salt as far as I'm concerned. Bricks can't really beat her.

This is my fear too sad(I'm a Glads fan big grin).

cdtm
Gladiator is too fast for Sersi. She'll be a statue compared to the speeds he could operate at..

Konton
Uh, she's strong enough to one-shot Hercules. He isn't going to blitz her for the win.

cdtm
Originally posted by Konton
Uh, she's strong enough to one-shot Hercules. He isn't going to blitz her for the win.

Gladiator is strong enough to one shot Herc too.

Doesn't matter, he could be Simon level and still win against character two or three tiers above him on this big a speed gulf.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.