Sebastian Shaw vs Powergirl (fist fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Fist fight.

Who wins?

cdtm
Power Girl.

vansonbee
I think Shaw has a limit how much he can absorb...

Power Girl one shot him and becomes the White Queen.

Galan007
At his height, I think Shaw could pose a threat to PG (one-shotting Rogue with Ms. Marvel's power is no small feat, after all.) However, he generally hasn't been portrayed as starting at that level of power.

So PG for the majority. She could simply hurl Shaw into space, ftw.

Q99
Power Girl stomp.

At his height, he could put up a fight but he's not at her level.

Then there's also tricks like 'superspeed to land ten punches that look like one' that PG'll use.

carver9
Originally posted by Q99
Power Girl stomp.

Then there's also tricks like 'superspeed to land ten punches that look like one' that PG'll use.

When did she do that punch scene and why doesn't all Kryptonians fight like this?

Mindset
Originally posted by Q99
Power Girl stomp.

Then there's also tricks like 'superspeed to land ten punches that look like one' that PG'll use. Pfft, Roy Jones Jr. made 3 shots looks like one, I'm not impressed.

Philosophía
Originally posted by carver9
why doesn't all Kryptonians fight like this? The same reason you exist. Stupidity is needed both in the fictional and real world.

carver9

Philosophía
Thanks for the compliment.

Now again, why doesn't all Kryptonians fight like this? You don't seem to have understood the answer.

Should I have separated 'real world stupid' from 'comic book stupid' more clearly, as in different sentences?

psycho gundam
why doesn't all Kryptonians fight like this? i was going to comment on how philosophia is being a douche, but then you went and repeated that question

you deserve it now

Cogito
Thanks for the compliment.

Now again, why doesn't all Kryptonians fight like this?

Why doesn't the Flash fight the way we know he can?
Why does Batman keep fighting the Joker when he could just kill him and be done with it?
Why doesn't Silver Surfer always use his full powerset?
Why are there (usually) only Batman-level bad guys in Gotham and Superman level bad guys in Metropolis? (Don't Superman's enemies know they could run Gotham?)

Carver, you already know the answers to these questions and the one you're asking.

leonidas
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i was going to comment on how philosophia is being a douche, but then you went and repeated that question

you deserve it now

that actually made me laugh out loud....

Harbinger
i was going to comment on how philosophia is being a douche, but then you went and repeated that question

you deserve it now lol

StyleTime

you deserve it now

rolling on floor laughing

Q99
When did she do that punch scene and why doesn't all Kryptonians fight like this?

Early on in Winick's run, when fighting a powerful superhuman weapon (when it needed to, it'd up it's speed, strength, etc. to deal with stronger foes, adapting to become more powerful. A real brick).

I put a scan of it up in her respect thread, but my photobucket went over bandwidth this month so I don't think it's viewable at the moment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.