Joe Johnston Trying To Get George Lucas To Do A Boba Fett Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
While doing press for Captain America, Joe Johnston Trying To Get George Lucas To Do A Boba Fett Movie

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JakeLester/news/?a=41946

CaedusRules
Originally posted by Kazenji
While doing press for Captain America, Joe Johnston Trying To Get George Lucas To Do A Boba Fett Movie

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JakeLester/news/?a=41946

There were rumors about 3-4 months ago that Lucas was thinking about doing another trilogy seperate from the last 2 trilogies. I wonder if this might be it, although I would rather see a Darth Bane trilogy... That would pone...

Kazenji
I'm up for whatever it is as long as Lucas gives Joe the directing reins and also the space to make the movie.

ares834
Meh. Not a fan of Joe.

Lord Lucien
Not a fan of Boba. Why is that guy so popular?

REXXXX
Not sure.

I have to wonder if movies will be made in the future, when (if?) George Lucas passes away or retires from his domain.

Lord Lucien
He'll probably have some law put in effect saying that no Star Wars films may be produced after he dies.

Black bolt z
I really don't want a fett movie made. Fetts cool. Just not cool enough to warrant a movie. If anything me Thrawn/Yuuzhan vong movie if it has to be done.

Lord Lucien
Thrawn trilogy would make for the best films, if they stick true to the book. I don't want to see a Force Unleashed style duel between Luke, Mara and C'Baoth.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Thrawn trilogy would make for the best films, if they stick true to the book. I don't want to see a Force Unleashed style duel between Luke, Mara and C'Baoth. Yeah stick with c'baoth kicking their ass for a while.

Although Mark would have to lose some weight...

Kazenji
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Why is that guy so popular?

Well he's a kickass bounty hunter that manages to get himself out of any sort of trouble

and to mention he's been in a few stories for Star Wars comics.

Lord Lucien
Well he's a kickass bounty hunter that manages to get himself out of any sort of trouble

and to mention he's been in a few stories for Star Wars comics. What's his appeal from the movies though? He stood around and brooded, I guess. Aside from that all he did was die.

REXXXX
Yeah, I wouldn't care a great deal to see that. It'd be fun but not great.

Kazenji
Well the character of Boba could be done like the Man with No Name for for a movie, very little dialogue and lots of action and good plot to go along with it for the movie.

Korto Vos
Another story arc that has him playing a side major character (like how he was in ESB) would be ideal.

mattatom
Well the character of Boba could be done like the Man with No Name for for a movie, very little dialogue and lots of action and good plot to go along with it for the movie. Problem with that is they tried to do Judge Dredd like that but theres this stupid rule in movies saying if you can't see a guys face you won't be able to connect with him, hence why on the rewrite of Judge Dredd they made it so you can 'connect with' (read: worsen) the character- by seeing his face.

NTJack0
No, this would be terrible.

GenomeFrozener
Do want.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.