Armor Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
Iron Man
Darkhawk

Vs.

Steel
Blue Beetle

Which armored duo takes??

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Didn't Blue Beetle's armor have options for taking on The Spectre that were escalating in lethality and collateral damage? I'm not saying that Jaime would have actually done anything but his armor still had options for The Wrath of God.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
Didn't Blue Beetle's armor have options for taking on The Spectre that were escalating in lethality and collateral damage? I'm not saying that Jaime would have actually done anything but his armor still had options for The Wrath of God.

I hope ure not taking things out of context.. Ure Jamie's armor has "options" for the "Wrath of God" is misplaced here me thinks... sad

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I hope ure not taking things out of context.. Ure Jamie's armor has "options" for the "Wrath of God" is misplaced here me thinks... sad

It's not out of context. There was an issue of Blue Beetle where he teamed up/ran into The Spectre for a short while and Jaime was basically fighting his suit constantly running options for fighting The Spectre. I'll see if I can find a scan.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Well, it's not the scan I was talking about, and I'm still looking for it, but this is one where he does face the Spectre. I'm pretty sure, like 70%, it's not out of context.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27414/1038021-07_super.jpg

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Found it!

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u98/The_Logos/SpectreBlueBeetle-1.png

Edit: I take Jaime saying "The Beetle was useless" because Jaime has a code against killing and rampant destruction and those were the only option the Beetle could really give against The Spectre.

celeyhyga17
Blue Beetle is cool as heck, but he does not have "options" for taking on the Spectre.. No way. You just disproved ure own statement.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Blue Beetle is cool as heck, but he does not have "options" for taking on the Spectre.. No way. You just disproved ure own statement.

No I didn't. I just proved my statement. The Beetle has options, they're just all lethal and incredibly destructive.

celeyhyga17
No I didn't. I just proved my statement. The Beetle has options, they're just all lethal and incredibly destructive.

No. Just no..

Darkhawk using more powerful armor configurations give him options for "taking on" Odin??

Mr.Mxyzptlk
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u98/The_Logos/SpectreBlueBeetle2-1.png

You going to keep saying that the Scarab wasn't giving him options for The Spectre?

celeyhyga17
Ok.. I'll make it as clear as day... Does Blue Beetle have "options" for "taking on" the Spectre?? If so, how much percentage do u think Jamie has of beating the Spectre??

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Ok.. I'll make it as clear as day... Does Blue Beetle have "options" for "taking on" the Spectre?? If so, how much percentage do u think Jamie has of beating the Spectre??

I don't know.

Do I personally think that Jaime could beat The Spectre? No, because all of the options for beating the Spectre are incredibly lethal and cause mass collateral damage that, as he said himself, are akin to Weapons of Mass Destruction.

Do I think the Scarab has options that could hurt The Spectre? Potentially. The Scarab has shown itself to be a pretty powerful artifact and it depends on how in God's/Yahweh's/The Presence's/The Source's/etc.'s favor he currently is.

Do I think the Scarab could beat the Spectre or kill it? As I said, I don't know.

The Scarab was built as an Anti-Green Lantern weapon and is no slouch on power. And regardless if the fight didn't happen as the Scarab wanted, it still had options for fighting The Spectre that the Scarab believed would be effective.

celeyhyga17
Ok I get it... In ure eyes Spectre =/> Blue Beetle... More or less... U might as well have said Beetle solos team 1. Everything would have been clearer.

Uve seen it here first... Blue Beetle is trans level...

Remember these are the forums.. We take averages into account.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Ok I get it... In ure eyes Spectre =/> Blue Beetle... More or less... U might as well have said Beetle solos team 1. Everything would have been clearer.

Uve seen it here first... Blue Beetle is trans level...

Remember these are the forums.. We take averages into account.

Why are you ignoring on-panel evidence and using it to blow things out of proportion and basically throwing a tantrum? =/

Konton
CIS off, the scarab swings it.

Batman-Prime
Found it!

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u98/The_Logos/SpectreBlueBeetle-1.png

Edit: I take Jaime saying "The Beetle was useless" because Jaime has a code against killing and rampant destruction and those were the only option the Beetle could really give against The Spectre.

I read "The Scarab was useless against him...blabla". It sounds as if the Scarab wasn't able to go against5 the Spectre and gave him a lot of options that were very destructive but not sufficient. That's why it have to give him so many option it tried to find one that actually works. It sounds more like the thing panicked.

celeyhyga17
Why are you ignoring on-panel evidence and using it to blow things out of proportion and basically throwing a tantrum? =/

Oh mah bad.. No tantrums here.. It's just ure statement of Beetle being able to take on Spectre can be misleading.. It downplays wut level of being Spectre is and exaggerates Blue Beetle.

Blair Wind

Don't let it get to you. He's just being stubborn in his narrow minded point and not understanding you. I thought you were pretty clear - especially since you used on panel evidence.

Anyway, I haven't seen any of Darkhawk's newer showings, but I've heard he got an amp. I think overall Iron Man is the most impressive - in terms of tactics, strategy, on panel evidence, and general awesomness - of the four and would definitely beat Steel.

I'd go with the fight going in the direction of the Marvel team for this one.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Don't let it get to you. He's just being stubborn in his narrow minded point and not understanding you. I thought you were pretty clear - especially since you used on panel evidence.

Anyway, I haven't seen any of Darkhawk's newer showings, but I've heard he got an amp. I think overall Iron Man is the most impressive - in terms of tactics, strategy, on panel evidence, and general awesomness - of the four and would definitely beat Steel.

I'd go with the fight going in the direction of the Marvel team for this one.

Oh please he's a big boy...

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
I read "The Scarab was useless against him...blabla". It sounds as if the Scarab wasn't able to go against5 the Spectre and gave him a lot of options that were very destructive but not sufficient. That's why it have to give him so many option it tried to find one that actually works. It sounds more like the thing panicked.

I don't see where you can get that the Scarab panicked and Jaime didn't. The Scarab gave him options for taking on The Spectre that were, at their weakest, capable of leveling an entire prison complex and only went up there in strength to being enough to take out a city and be labeled a W.M.D. by Jaime. The Scarab only gives options that it believes are capable of dealing with the obstacles before it and if I remember correctly will flat out say when it has no options it can bring to bare.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.