Orion vs Black Adam (fist fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is a fist fight. No flying or blasting allowed.

Who wins?

Sr J-Bieb
Adam puts his finger through the helmet, spins him and blends Orion's head

Prep-Man
Orion.

Mindset
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb

ankur29
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb

thumb up

Batman-Prime
Orion 7+/10

Uriel005
Depends on the Orion more than Adam. I haven't been to up to date on Orion but there are versions of him that would can Adam and there are versions that would beg him to be gentle as he takes Orion roughly from behind.

Legacy 59
Black Adam is immune to physical attacks. He has taken blows from Super Boy Prime unharmed, yethe couldnt really harm Prime either.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Legacy 59
Black Adam is immune to physical attacks. He has taken blows from Super Boy Prime unharmed, yethe couldnt really harm Prime either.

Um.. No.

OneDumbG0
Despite Black Adam's speed advantage, I still think it's a split 5/10.

zeel
this fight is even minus the speed advantage, adam dont usually try to blitz he likes to get in your face.

Sr J-Bieb
Black Adam is immune to physical attacks. He has taken blows from Super Boy Prime unharmed, yethe couldnt really harm Prime either. Originally posted by ankur29
thumb up

zeel

Black Adam took a huge hit from Prime and recovered almost immediatly, however he is still no match for prime, and as far as BA being immune to physical attack all i have to say is laughing

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by zeel
this fight is even minus the speed advantage, adam dont usually try to blitz he likes to get in your face. Don't think Black Adam's speed is negated by the "no flying" stpulation.

Cogito
My gut is telling me Orion has the slight advantage.

OneDumbG0
^ Your gut is telling me that you're fat. vin

WhiteWitchKing
Orion seems like the tougher of the to two. Orion beats that elf up and buries him in a pyramid.

leonidas
hrm, this is about as close as it can get imo. would need to really check out durability feats to be sure because i think strength is a wash, adam has speed (but orion also has superspeed) and orion has skill (though adam is not a slouch). really comes to durability imo, and frankly it's close enough i'm not sure who has the higher durability feats. even split far as i'm concerned--least til someone shows one is more durable than the other.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Your gut is telling me that you're fat. vin win

Legacy 59
Orion is tough but until he shows the ability to take head on the enitre DC earth line up, he pales is comparison

Cogito
First, BA can't take on the entire DC Earth lineup.
Second, Orion takes on Darkseid, which is more than standard BA can say.

psycho gundam
Orion is tough but until he shows the ability to take head on the enitre DC earth line up, he pales is comparison has he tried to?

carver9
Well, Orion did try to take on HP Doomsday and got taken out in 1 panel.

Cogito
Originally posted by carver9

Well, not only would that mean nothing if it happened, but it didn't happen so...what is less than nothing?

psycho gundam
superman didn't do so hot himself

orion singlehandedly crushed thanagar

carver9
Originally posted by Cogito
Well, not only would that mean nothing if it happened, but it didn't happen so...what is less than nothing?

Buddy, you might want to relook at that fight on the moon. One paneled.

Cogito
Buddy, you might want to relook at that fight on the moon. One paneled.

There was no fight on the moon in Hunter/Prey. Orion did not appear in it.

carver9
There was no fight on the moon in Hunter/Prey. Orion did not appear in it.

Sigh* look at the fight on the moon please and stop acting like Doomsday never fought Orion...unless, you don't know what instance I am talking about. You might never read it. Ignore my post then.

WhiteWitchKing
Sigh* look at the fight on the moon please and stop acting like Doomsday never fought Orion...unless, you don't know what instance I am talking about. You might never read it. Ignore my post then.

Post a scan dammit.

Cogito

I can't believe I just scanned through Hunter/Prey for you.

There is no moon. There is no Orion. The only New God in it is Darkseid.

Desaad
I can't believe I just scanned through Hunter/Prey for you.

There is no moon. There is no Orion. The only New God in it is Darkseid.

It was in Doomsday Wars, not Hunter/Prey.

No one lasted any length of time against that version of Doomsday.

Cogito
Originally posted by Desaad

Thank you. I don't have Doomsday Wars or that would have been settled quicker. I don't know what Doomsday has to do with Black Adam anyways

Diesldude

carver9
Originally posted by Desaad

They are pretty much the same imo. To many versions of Doomsday...too confusing.

Cogito
They are pretty much the same imo. To many versions of Doomsday...too confusing.

facepalm2

carver9
I love you too cogito.

Prep-Man

Orion tapping into the Source sent the JLA packing single handedly. That's how powerful he could get.

iceman24567
They are pretty much the same imo. To many versions of Doomsday...too confusing. laughing

zagazum

ankur29
Originally posted by zagazum
actually black adam took only 1 blow from prime and was sent flying, now i dont believe in all those "IMUNITY" hype, what i do believe in is very high resistance and i think someone like lets say superman 1 million would punch adams lights out

adam was fine though, not even hurt

zagazum

ankur29
Orion takes on Darkseid, which is more than standard BA can say.

BA is no DC frontrunner/flagship and therefore will likely never get to beat the ultimate bad guy, that is reserved for superman.

BA only makes some appearances and direct comparison between him and more well known characters suggest he is 'physically' a match and therefore capable of doing what superman can do with strength/speed/durability etc.

The only reason why Orion gets to take a shot is because he is DS's son.

ankur29
yeah but it wasnt really a fight it was just 1 blow i mean someone on the level of black adam shouldnt go down from 1 blow by prime , if black adam was knocked out or hurt from 1 blow by prime it would be disrespect to the character

true but regardless 1 blow from SB prime did do significant damage to other 'superman' level charecters whereas BA was completely okay

zagazum

BattleMage
i never saw black adam as superman level i always saw him slightly higher This^

And BA should win this...

JakeTheBank
Teth

Prep-Man
I'd say they are both pretty damn durable. Orion is the better fighter and has a great healing factor and damage soak and able to take pain like a champ. They briefly fought in a New Gods issue, I think, but it was hardly a battle. If Orion is written like the DOW, he'd out battle, strategize, and possibly out think Teth. Just my opinion.

JakeTheBank
They had a scuffle in PoS as well. They were portrayed as equals.

Prep-Man
What issue? Maybe we're talking about the same thing.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Prep-Man
What issue? Maybe we're talking about the same thing.

It was the one where Billy Batson was injured in the hospital and the JLA was stationed to protect him from Black Adam.

Prep-Man
Yeah, I think that's the one. Orion was acting like Teth was an inferior combatant. laughing out loud

JakeTheBank
Orion is a dick, so yeah, that makes sense.

In all honesty, it's likely as close a fight as you can get.

Prep-Man
Yeah, Adam killed a bunch of people, slaughtered them, really. Orion killed an entire race (killed the whole bug race just to kill a few bad guys). I think Orion is the true dick! laughing out loud

Sundipped
This is a tossup.
Using all of their other abilities I slightly give the edge to Orion tho.

zeel
actually black adam took only 1 blow from prime and was sent flying, now i dont believe in all those "IMUNITY" hype, what i do believe in is very high resistance and i think someone like lets say superman 1 million would punch adams lights out

Your comparing one of the most powerful versions of superman to black adam. BA has done well against superman comparing him to a more powerful version of superman is faggedy at best.

BTW BA recovered from that blow almost immediatly. Excellent durability feat.

zeel
Originally posted by ankur29
BA is no DC frontrunner/flagship and therefore will likely never get to beat the ultimate bad guy, that is reserved for superman.

BA only makes some appearances and direct comparison between him and more well known characters suggest he is 'physically' a match and therefore capable of doing what superman can do with strength/speed/durability etc.

The only reason why Orion gets to take a shot is because he is DS's son. thumb up thumb up thumb up

Philosophía
Orion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.