Thanos/Zeus vs All Versions of Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
No bfring but Thanos and Zeus has to fight every version of Doomsday. Only one of each version.

HP Doomsday
Gog War Doomsday
Doomsday Rex current Doomsday (the one that fought Cyborg Superman)
Doomsday with rings.

Who wins?

zagazum

Harbinger
Gog Wars is a non-factor, but the Doomsdays win.

Colossus-Big C
is doomsday immune to being mindraped?

SquallX
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
is doomsday immune to being mindraped?

Only DD that's susceptible to mind raping is GoG Wars, and Doomsday's War.

Galan007
Who have Thanos/Zeus 'mindraped' anyway..?

Colossus-Big C
Zeus mindrapes Everyone on earth

Originally posted by SuperiorTech

http://thumbnails32.imagebam.com/13587/37b798135860136.jpg

Harbinger
Originally posted by Galan007
Who have Thanos/Zeus 'mindraped' anyway..? Not sure about Zeus, but Thanos mind-raped the Maker, off the top of my head.

Galan007
You'd think he would have tried that against the Avengers. srsly

KuRuPT Thanosi
That could be said for many top TP users in both DC and Marvel.. who don't choose that very easy route all the time for an easy victory

Galan007
^ So if CIS is on by default, then is mindrape something Thanos/Zeus have done frequently enough in battle for it to be considered 'in character'?

Also remember that even Maxima was was barely able to read DoS Doomsday's mind before she was nearly overwhelmed. Maxima. So even IF the duo attempt mindrape/TP here, it certainly isn't a guaranteed victory. Far from it, in fact.

Naija boy
Thanos/Zeus

Lord Feron
There was a doomsday with power rings? (That such bad wwriting!)

Also Zues Solos.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Ooo I agree, I don't think that is the route that would be taken by the duo. To answer your question, I think his best offensive Mindrape feats were.. doing very well against galactus, taking over The Maker and The Fallen One, beating moondragon with the mind gem.

Galan007
Originally posted by Lord Feron
There was a doomsday with power rings? (That such bad wwriting!)

Also Zues Solos. In the Doomsday Annual it was revealed that some 250,000 years before the Death of Superman, DD encountered a Green Lantern, killed him, took his ring, then went on a rampage which ended up killing hundreds more Lanterns (and injuring thouands), and killing a Guardian.

Maybe that's who carver is referring to..?

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Ooo I agree, I don't think that is the route that would be taken by the duo. Cool beans. smile

Colossus-Big C
^ So if CIS is on by default, then is mindrape something Thanos/Zeus have done frequently enough in battle for it to be considered 'in character'?

Also remember that even Maxima was was barely able to read DoS Doomsday's mind before she was nearly overwhelmed. Maxima. So even IF the duo attempt mindrape/TP here, it certainly isn't a guaranteed victory. Far from it, in fact. how about transmutation?

Galan007
How about it?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Naija boy
Thanos/Zeus lol hp dd solos

Cogito
Originally posted by Starscream M
lol hp dd solos

Only if he's allowed to keep resurrecting. He ain't winning on the first try.

Batman-Prime
All DDs win, though some will fall.

carver9
HP Doomsday gets merked by Zeus in a couple of panel. This is a high skyfather we are talking about...HP is good but he isnt skyfather good. The other Doomsdays are need.

Galan, that's the Doomsday I am taking about with the gl ring that took out all of thosr

Starscream M
Originally posted by carver9
HP Doomsday gets merked by Zeus in a couple of panel. This is a high skyfather we are talking about...HP is good but he isnt skyfather good. The other Doomsdays are need.

Galan, that's the Doomsday I am taking about with the gl ring that took out all of thosr you clowning son...hp dd would wreck zeus like he did darkseid and superman.

leonidas
guess it depends on what you think of a guardian and darkseid, both of whom fell before hp dd alone.

gog wars dd was uber--he slaughtered gogs left and right for like, 100yrs or something.

frankly, not really sure, though i lean towards the dd team.

Naija boy
Originally posted by leonidas
guess it depends on what you think of a guardian and darkseid, both of whom fell before hp dd alone.

gog wars dd was uber--he slaughtered gogs left and right for like, 100yrs or something.

frankly, not really sure, though i lean towards the dd team.

Do u view zeus as comparable to Odin? Cause I know use got a pretty high opinion of Odin and if as they are roughly equal as it is often portrayed then he should solo quite frankly.

Granted I see hp doomsday as one of the more overrated characters on the forum but the point stands regardless

Lord Feron
In the Doomsday Annual it was revealed that some 250,000 years before the Death of Superman, DD encountered a Green Lantern, killed him, took his ring, then went on a rampage which ended up killing hundreds more Lanterns (and injuring thouands), and killing a Guardian.

Maybe that's who carver is referring to..?

Cool beans. smile

A DD before DOS hmm... maybe they were smarter in the old days...

Galan007
I don't see how H/P Doomsday is that overrated..? He tanked the OE not once, but twice, then nearly killed Darkseid with something like 4 blows- and that's back when the OE/Darkseid were something to be feared. He also toyed with an amped (and yes, he was definitely amped) version of Superman, killed the Radiant, and nearly destroyed Waverider.

And as we later saw in Doomsday Wars, H/P Doomsday was also powerful enough to collectively trounce Orion (while tanking the Astro Force in the process), Wally, Kyle, J'onn, Dianna, Plastic Man, Superman (again), etc. etc.

He's one tough cookie.

Starscream M

Granted I see hp doomsday as one of the more overrated characters on the forum but the point stands regardless frankly, you seem ignorant of HP DD.

KuRuPT Thanosi
HPDD feats are pretty impressive for a brick.. in fact he is one of the toughest ones out there. I think Naija Boy point, and mine is well, is that his adaptive qualities are often times overrated by people. I can't speak for him, but when I speak of him being overrated that is what I mean. People act like he adapts on the fly to beat anybody and does so all the time with ease.

leonidas
Do u view zeus as comparable to Odin? Cause I know use got a pretty high opinion of Odin and if as they are roughly equal as it is often portrayed then he should solo quite frankly.

Granted I see hp doomsday as one of the more overrated characters on the forum but the point stands regardless

going by on panel feats i think odin far surpasses zeus, though they SHOULD be the same. ds himself has killed many gods though, so like i said, depends on how you view ds.

galan pointed out some of the hp stuff. i really don't think he's overrated at all. he also slaughtered scores of lanterns and killed a guardian.

my opinion would likely change were it odin, and i'm not 100% sure the dd's would win, but i'm def of the mind that they could.

Naija boy
I don't see how H/P Doomsday is that overrated..? He tanked the OE not once, but twice, then nearly killed Darkseid with something like 4 blows- and that's back when the OE/Darkseid were something to be feared. He also toyed with an amped (and yes, he was definitely amped) version of Superman, killed the Radiant, and nearly destroyed Waverider.

And as we later saw in Doomsday Wars, H/P Doomsday was also powerful enough to collectively trounce Orion (while tanking the Astro Force in the process), Wally, Kyle, J'onn, Dianna, Plastic Man, Superman (again), etc. etc.

He's one tough cookie.

My problem with him is that, the aforementioned feats put him firmly in trans, largely due to durability Yet u see it often in threads with hp/doomsday against even legitimate sky fathers, he adapts and Wins. The adaptation card is so overplayed its not even funny. Especially seeing as anyone who actually read hunter prey knows that his exploits of on the fly adaptation while ok were nothing unbelievable.

Naija boy
Originally posted by leonidas
going by on panel feats i think odin far surpasses zeus, though they SHOULD be the same. ds himself has killed many gods though, so like i said, depends on how you view ds.

galan pointed out some of the hp stuff. i really don't think he's overrated at all. he also slaughtered scores of lanterns and killed a guardian.

my opinion would likely change were it odin, and i'm not 100% sure the dd's would win, but i'm def of the mind that they could.

Thats true but largely due to Zeus lack of appearances. Going by portrayal as well as feats they are on par......and even if we were to say that Zeus was weaker, it certainly wouldn't be by such a huge margin according to their respective portrayals and hence I think that to suggest that would clearly contradict comics. I don't think we should have Zeus' lack of appearances count against him to the extent which we will grossly lower his power level from what it is suggested to be on panel. imo anyways.

Naija boy
frankly, you seem ignorant of HP DD.

Right...and you are a paragon of knowledge I suppose? Just stop posting before u exceed ur idiot quota for today and ur nonsense moves from being funny to annoying.

leonidas
Thats true but largely due to Zeus lack of appearances. Going by portrayal as well as feats they are on par......and even if we were to say that Zeus was weaker, it certainly wouldn't be by such a huge margin according to their respective portrayals and hence I think that to suggest that would clearly contradict comics. I don't think we should have Zeus' lack of appearances count against him to the extent which we will grossly lower his power level from what it is suggested to be on panel. imo anyways.

that's fair enough. not sure why zeus never gets the luv from appearances. just really hard to debate FOR zeus without the feats.

the adaptation card is played too often, i agree. still, he's a beast. if you don't feel ds is very powerful, or a guardian, you'll likely see the team winning.

Starscream M
Right...and you are a paragon of knowledge I suppose? Just stop posting before u exceed ur idiot quota for today and ur nonsense moves from being funny to annoying. Im not the one downplaying HP DD. you seem to think someone who toyed with darkseid and motherbox amped superman is 'overrated'.

thanos is a nonfactor. so how do you see zeus beating hp dd?

King Kandy
My problem with him is that, the aforementioned feats put him firmly in trans, largely due to durability Yet u see it often in threads with hp/doomsday against even legitimate sky fathers, he adapts and Wins. The adaptation card is so overplayed its not even funny. Especially seeing as anyone who actually read hunter prey knows that his exploits of on the fly adaptation while ok were nothing unbelievable.
I agree. He did not really adapt to that much. Mostly he just manipulated his protrusions to counter various threats. I think the best feat was adapting an energy field that countered Radiant, but this only happened after he'd already died once against him.

brownqk
Zues

KuRuPT Thanosi
Im not the one downplaying HP DD. you seem to think someone who toyed with darkseid and motherbox amped superman is 'overrated'.

If by non factor you mean beat any one of the DD's by himself... then you're correct.

Starscream M
Originally posted by King Kandy
I agree. He did not really adapt to that much. Mostly he just manipulated his protrusions to counter various threats. I think the best feat was adapting an energy field that countered Radiant, but this only happened after he'd already died once against him. he didn't need to adapt in the hp saga as nothing was a threat to him. hence superman had to send him to end of time, as opposed to figuring out another means of attack.

King Kandy
he didn't need to adapt in the hp saga as nothing was a threat to him. hence superman had to send him to end of time, as opposed to figuring out another means of attack.
So on what basis do you place his adaption so high? You just have faith that it is there even though you admit it was never demonstrated?

Starscream M
So on what basis do you place his adaption so high? You just have faith that it is there even though you admit it was never demonstrated? adaptation isn't the reason I think he wins. I just think his overall speed (faster than superman), strength (enough to KO darkseid like a doll), and durability (shrug off Omega beam) is enough to win this

his on the spur evolution capabilities are simply a bonus to make him even tougher to deal with

his friggin bone spurs cut through superman as if he were made of butter...fer crying out loud

Naija boy
Im not the one downplaying HP DD. you seem to think someone who toyed with darkseid and motherbox amped superman is 'overrated'.

No you are one of the ones overating him. I'm not downplaying hm at all..,ive said that he is firmly in the trans category.However beating darkseid and a 90s era superman doesn't mean u can dispose of skyfathers.....especially not due to some imagined "adapt to beat all" power. Lol@ thanos being a non factor. You are getting close to ur limit. Don't exceed the quota.

Naija boy
adaptation isn't the reason I think he wins. I just think his overall speed (faster than superman), strength (enough to KO darkseid like a doll), and durability (shrug off Omega beam) is enough to win this

his on the spur evolution capabilities are simply a bonus to make him even tougher to deal with

his friggin bone spurs cut through superman as if he were made of butter...fer crying out loud

Faster than superman.......lulz next post puts u over the limit for sure.

Galan007
My problem with him is that, the aforementioned feats put him firmly in trans, largely due to durability Yet u see it often in threads with hp/doomsday against even legitimate sky fathers, he adapts and Wins. The adaptation card is so overplayed its not even funny. Especially seeing as anyone who actually read hunter prey knows that his exploits of on the fly adaptation while ok were nothing unbelievable. Where adaption is concerned, I do agree that some tend to give the benefit of the doubt to DD no matter what type of power he's up against. Some of those extrapolations may be plausible (as I'm sure you'd agree) some, on the other hand, are absurd.

Faster than superman.......lulz next post puts u over the limit for sure. Booster Gold (I believe) stated Doomsday was "faster than Flash"- take that how you will.

Starscream M
Faster than superman.......lulz next post puts u over the limit for sure. lol, this post confirms your ignorance on HP DD

wildernesss
doesn't Zeus have uber energy manipulation powers that could destroy the doomsdays on a molecular level rather easily? thanos can also control energy & molecules to a certain but probably lesser extent. since they only need to destroy HP DD once for a forum win, I think Zeus/thanos can win this if timed properly.

OneDumbG0

Booster Gold (I believe) stated Doomsday was "faster than Flash"- take that how you will. Based on what every Doomsday has ever done agility/speed wise, I'll take it for a load of horsepoo with a grain of salt, to say the least.

Starscream M
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Based on what every Doomsday has ever done agility/speed wise, I'll take it for a load of horsepoo with a grain of salt, to say the least. uh, hp dd was too fast for superman to hit no expression

Galan007
Based on what every Doomsday has ever done agility/speed wise, I'll take it for a load of horsepoo with a grain of salt, to say the least. I don't think you understand. Booster Gold SAID Doomsday was faster than Flash, therefore DD MUST have light speed-esque reaction speed.

...Unless you think Booster is a liar. uhuh

King Kandy
adaptation isn't the reason I think he wins. I just think his overall speed (faster than superman), strength (enough to KO darkseid like a doll), and durability (shrug off Omega beam) is enough to win this

He is hella strong no doubt about it. Its his adaption that gets too much credit imo.

Naija boy
Where adaption is concerned, I do agree that some tend to give the benefit of the doubt to DD no matter what type of power he's up against. Some of those extrapolations may be plausible (as I'm sure you'd agree) some, on the other hand, are absurd.

Booster Gold (I believe) stated Doomsday was "faster than Flash"- take that how you will.

Agreed on the first part

And well the second part, im certain is Sentry stalemated Galactus calibur hogwash

OneDumbG0
uh, hp dd was too fast for superman to hit no expression Except for the times when, y'know, Superman actually hit H/P Doomsday...

Galan007
And well the second part, im certain is Sentry stalemated Galactus calibur hogwash They're in the same 'evidence tier'. What's your point? sneer

Starscream M
Except for the times when, y'know, Superman actually hit H/P Doomsday... only cuz the punches had no effect on dd

would you dodge a baby's punches?

Im pretty sure in the HP DD saga, that superman said doomsday has evolved to be even faster than superman

Naija boy
uh, hp dd was too fast for superman to hit no expression

hahahahahaha...fool

zeel
Zeus wrecks them like he did hulk. Cant kill thanos, and his arsenal is almost limitless especially with tech and prep. And dont bother to compare darkseid to thanos. darkseid is a thanos wanna bee.

Zeus and thanos win this.

Colossus-Big C
How about it? is he immune to it?

Kasper Gutman
How does a DD team beat Zeus exactly?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
How does a DD team beat Zeus exactly? beat the snot outta him

King Kandy
only cuz the punches had no effect on dd

would you dodge a baby's punches?

Im pretty sure in the HP DD saga, that superman said doomsday has evolved to be even faster than superman
How about when Superman cut his arm through with the sword?

h1a8
How about when Superman cut his arm through with the sword?

We don't know the properties of the sword in order to make a connection. It could have contained "boo boo the fool" type of energy as why the mother box created it (it sensed a weakness in DD). Also cutting sharp force has nothing to do with blunt force strikes.
Diana can withstand punches by Superman and Zoom yet arrows can penetrate her skin.

HP DD destroys these fools with flashlike quickness.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.