Celestials vs. New Gods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Continuing the trend of race/species/civilization matchups

No Scathan or Ascended Tiamut, and the Celestials can't call in Celestials from other universes/outside the universe as reinforcements

I figure the New Gods have enough hax items/weapons to make this a fight

WhiteWitchKing
Fight starts, the New Gods start throwing around their star decimiting weapons.
*Celestials just stand there*
New Gods bring in bigger weapons
*BOOM a Celestial destoryed*
*Celestials just stand there*
*Celeatial reforms*
*New Gods bring out even bigger weapons*
*BOOM New Genesis and Apokolips are slammed together to become cosmic dust in the 4th world

Lord Feron
Celestials take a shit on them.

Galan007
Genesis Box, ftw.

Colossus-Big C
new gods

guy222
celestials win

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Galan007
Genesis Box, ftw.

This ^

If the celestials **** around it is game over.

Prep-Man
Worlogog FTW. You're not taking a crap on a race that can wipe out universes in a whim or create weapons like the Seven Imperishable Treasures.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Worlogog FTW. You're not taking a crap on a race that can wipe out universes in a whim or create weapons like the Seven Imperishable Treasures. Well the Celestials created man kind...

man kind > New gods lol

Prep-Man
Originally posted by vansonbee
Well the Celestials created man kind...

man kind > New gods lol

NG's created humanoid type beings as well.

vansonbee
What I meant is the celetials created the most dangerous being in the universe, us.

NG's have problems taking over Earth for some damn reason XDOriginally posted by guy222
celestials win Tier to high and big spite thread

Prep-Man
Marvel's, but not DC's. Anyway, NG's high tech is better than Celestials, so I think they would win a war.

cdtm
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Continuing the trend of race/species/civilization matchups

No Scathan or Ascended Tiamut, and the Celestials can't call in Celestials from other universes/outside the universe as reinforcements

I figure the New Gods have enough hax items/weapons to make this a fight

The big gun that broke through the Source Wall alone should probably mess up one or two Celestials.

Interesting fight.

If this is Fourth World New Gods, does Mr. Miracle have his ALE? Can Darkseid call in his Promethium Giant?

Slaanesh
Celestial easily..

Prep-Man
Originally posted by cdtm
The big gun that broke through the Source Wall alone should probably mess up one or two Celestials.

Interesting fight.

If this is Fourth World New Gods, does Mr. Miracle have his ALE? Can Darkseid call in his Promethium Giant?

Which "big gun" are you talking about? Who made it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.