Anyone from 2003-2005 era?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MC Mike
Haven't posted on this forum in 6 years, curious if any old faces are still around? big grin

Bardock42
I am!!!

I don't remember you, though

lord xyz
I am, but I don't remember you.

I remember Bardock!

Dave_97
I AM SAM.

Syren
I remember you, Mike!! WOW shock How are you?

Thoren
Originally posted by Bardock42
I am!!!

I don't remember you, though Ditto.

Mairuzu
I think I am.

Impediment
I'm from 2005, and I have the largest penis of all these sad tw@ts.

immaturerainbow
I am smile

Mairuzu
Nope. I lied. 2006.

Weed

immaturerainbow
Tecknoyashi was my old account.

immaturerainbow
Originally posted by Mairuzu

Weed

Smoke it?

Mairuzu
Will do

immaturerainbow
Do it, ******.

Mairuzu
Does that say f@ggot or n!gger?

immaturerainbow
Which do you WANT it to be?

Sancty
Originally posted by immaturerainbow
Tecknoyashi was my old account.
sly

immaturerainbow
Originally posted by Sancty
sly

:3 It was.

Thoren
detective

Mairuzu
Originally posted by immaturerainbow
Which do you WANT it to be?

Dave_97
jofo's sock.

Ax3l
I am.

immaturerainbow
****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ******!!!!
Why? Because imgay

LanceWindu
Originally posted by MC Mike
Haven't posted on this forum in 6 years, curious if any old faces are still around? big grin

I remember you!

Kharhmah
<------------ 2005

Scythe

Nice ta see ya, fellow 03'er reportin' for poopy, I mean, duty.

AsbestosFlaygon
been lurking/trolling these forums back when i was a wee bit lad.
used to be known as Asian Hulk in the comics vs forums.
its prolly perma-banned/closed by now haha.

ADarksideJedi
I am as well.

Lord Shadow Z

I am, not sure I remember you but a lot of members have changed their names - so confusing!

immaturerainbow
Well, I've been here since 2005.

leonheartmm
right here.

MC Mike
Originally posted by Syren
I remember you, Mike!! WOW shock How are you?

Haha good, I had a feeling after those first few replies I was a figment of my own imagination... or something along those lines.

Doing well, stumbled upon this old place through some coincidental internet links... as far as people I remember prominently, are dave123, burlyman, lil bitchiness, silver_tears... and quite a few more who probably don't remember me back haha.

Although I do remember you, Syren, and LanceWindu, and Scythe. Do any of those listed people still post here or are their names lost in the mists of time?

Syren
Haha good, I had a feeling after those first few replies I was a figment of my own imagination... or something along those lines.

Doing well, stumbled upon this old place through some coincidental internet links... as far as people I remember prominently, are dave123, burlyman, lil bitchiness, silver_tears... and quite a few more who probably don't remember me back haha.

Although I do remember you, Syren, and LanceWindu, and Scythe. Do any of those listed people still post here or are their names lost in the mists of time?

laughing out loud Nope, us oldies are still here, lurking weirdly in the shadows!

I haven't spoken to dave or burly in a while, lil and sil are still around big grin In fact, more old members than you might expect are still regular posters.

I had a baby, btw. She's 14 months now. You really have been gone a while mmm Aaand LanceWindu is a daddy too eek!

Dave_97
Dave123 was a baddy. Dave_97 is where its at!

That ACDC Chick
i remember Dave123
we were buddies in my early KMC years hmm
i think he was the first person i made friends with here mmm

Barker
2005 master race reporting in.

I remember you.

immaturerainbow
I remember:
Kelly_Bean (She was Morbid4Danielle or something at the time), Mistah DEVIL, Filth, Haru_Donovan, Grand..something, uhh... Bardock, and shit..I need a real list.

Oh, and I dated Rand, aka Dyingstar.

Scythe

Silver_tears sometimes shows up, yeah. Lil B is still around as well. It's nice to see all these old members poppin' up again. How've you been?

Syren
Originally posted by Scythe
Silver_tears sometimes shows up, yeah. Lil B is still around as well. It's nice to see all these old members poppin' up again. How've you been?

We're bringin' sexy '03 back eek!

Mr. Bacon
Originally posted by LanceWindu
I remember you!

Myth
I've been around since 2003. But my posts have become more limited, especially in the Off-Topic and Sports forums where I used to post a lot.

Storm
The forums seem to have become... deserted.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

lulzguy
Originally posted by Storm
The forums seem to have become... deserted.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

That's because you mods banned everyone.

:-)

Syren
Originally posted by lulzguy

When will it stop?? crazy

LanceWindu
Originally posted by lulzguy

If that's you RJ, grow up please. No one's lives should revolve around KMC. You were banned, move on.

Syren
If that's you RJ, grow up please. No one's lives should revolve around KMC. You were banned, move on.

Of course it is. He just appeared on GS at about the same time.

S_D_J

<------ 2003

I was sith_darth_jay in case you couldn't tell

I never left this place. I've never been much of a poster, but I'm here almost every week

Good to see you back, a least for a little pop.

remember the cookie game, or the shootout? laughing

Hope you stick around for a while longer, see ya!

btw, the OTF isn't what it just to be. RJ got banned? when did that happen?

@Lance: didn't know you are a new daddy, Congratulations!

Syren
Originally posted by S_D_J
btw, the OTF isn't what it just to be. RJ got banned? when did that happen?

He's one of the main reasons the OTF isn't what it used to be. He was banned recently, a long time after he should have been wink

S_D_J
Considering how long he had been an active member, I wonder what could he had possibly done to get himself banned?... after all these years?

anyways, any more 03-05s in da house?

LanceWindu
@Lance: didn't know you are a new daddy, Congratulations!

Spank you very much.

I'm step-dad (in name only right now, the wedding isn't for another year) to a 6 year old girl and my fiancee and I had a little boy in March.

Fallen
ah, the 03-05 era. the golden age of KMC.

dadudemon
I was "born" in '05, as well. But I do not know anyone from that time...other than those that still post.

Kelly_Bean
Me, myself and I! From August 2003.

Fallen
it was a period of eroticism and a land ruled by the sexy dames of the OTF.

the men were toys of amusement and subjects of cruel experiments. mwahaha

happy

stick out tongue

i...i only kid. confused

Scythe
We're bringin' sexy '03 back eek!

It never left, hun.

Syren
Considering how long he had been an active member, I wonder what could he had possibly done to get himself banned?... after all these years?

anyways, any more 03-05s in da house?

I suppose you could say it built up until his idiocy was too much. I dunno, you'd have to ask the mod who actually banned him. Or, you know, check the bottom of his profile as the reason is right there leftright

And length of membership does not a valuable member make.

Les yeux clos
I'm a 2005-er (I think?).... and I think I actually remember seeing you around.

Syren
Originally posted by Les yeux clos
I'm a 2005-er (I think?).... and I think I actually remember seeing you around.

Woooooooah shock

Where have you been all my life? naughty

S_D_J
I suppose you could say it built up until his idiocy was too much. I dunno, you'd have to ask the mod who actually banned him. Or, you know, check the bottom of his profile as the reason is right there leftright

True. But all those years should teach you what not to do... unless you got sick of the place and wanna get banned.

well, no way back on that one

Spank you very much.

I'm step-dad (in name only right now, the wedding isn't for another year) to a 6 year old girl and my fiancee and I had a little boy in March.

thumb up

Let me say it again, Congratulations on the new Family wink

2003 was the height of the Matrix forums, the reason I joined, then everyone moved over to the OTF to do silly things

Does anyone remember the KMC-news paper?, that was great

Peach
I do, and I remember the Matrix forums being the most active ones on here - that's why I joined KMC.

LanceWindu
The Matrix was the reason most people joined. The forums were fairly slow when I joined, but with Star Wars Episode II releasing in 2002 we had an influx of users. 2003 is when the Matrix sequels hit theaters, so that entire year we had tons of people joining because of The Matrix.

S_D_J
I remember how we didn't get along with the LOTR folks, always fighting for post counts, then they beat us. A year later Omega resigned and we didn't even had a replace-mod, it just went downhill from there.

On the other hand the videogames forum was like 3 pages long big grin

RJisOK

So bitchy about people fatty!

RJisOK

Shut up mangina!

Grinning Goku
I think I am. I remember you too, Mike! WB!

LanceWindu
Originally posted by RJisOK
Shut up mangina!

No wonder you're 40+ years old and a Forever Alone.

Les yeux clos
Woooooooah shock

Where have you been all my life? naughty

Being very busy and important!

Or very lazy and student-like... but the first one sounds better.

RJorAJ

You are a Mangina. :-)

MC Mike

Fantastic. It's quite bizarre to look over old posts on here good lord! I feel like I'm reading something a stranger wrote!

Bacon I remember you through JKozzy. Pretty sure I remember Bardock and Storm. And S_D_J I'm afraid I don't remember any cookie game or shootout... although I do remember a thread about cups. I think? I should probably just go through my history haha.

I was definitely on the Matrix bandwagon. I remember Omega.. and Jedi_HDM? And other I'm sure... yikes blast from the past.

Scythe
Fantastic. It's quite bizarre to look over old posts on here good lord! I feel like I'm reading something a stranger wrote!

Bacon I remember you through JKozzy. Pretty sure I remember Bardock and Storm. And S_D_J I'm afraid I don't remember any cookie game or shootout... although I do remember a thread about cups. I think? I should probably just go through my history haha.

I was definitely on the Matrix bandwagon. I remember Omega.. and Jedi_HDM? And other I'm sure... yikes blast from the past.

Haha, I love that. Reading old posts and just going: "What the hell?"

Peach

I miss The Omega. She was awesome.

RogerRamjet
Being very busy and important!

Or very lazy and student-like... but the first one sounds better.

LES YEUX CLOS!!

King of Blades
I think I am.

Where's that registration certificate...

King of Blades

DUDE! Where's the goat?! eek!

Scythe
Originally posted by King of Blades
DUDE! Where's the goat?! eek!

Whoa, haven't seen you in awhile! How've you been?

Originally posted by RogerRamjet
LES YEUX CLOS!!

Ramjetty!

immaturerainbow

http://dirtsquadblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/forever-alone-big-500x584.png

Nivvy
2003, and have stuck to the OTF like a creep, so yeah. Very sheltered poster here lol.

S_D_J
And S_D_J I'm afraid I don't remember any cookie game or shootout... although I do remember a thread about cups. I think? I should probably just go through my history haha.

Those were threads in the Matrix Forum... very OTF threads now that I think about them

here are the links:
Shootout

Shootout Extended ... you posted in the first page of that one

Now that I've been through the threads, you didn't post in the cookie game, but here it is just for the hell of it stick out tongue

Korri, Dave123, burlyman were regular posters... even Peach posted in that one smile

... I miss those guys no expression

Going back through those... damn, it was silly.... god, my grammar was awful... happens when your learning another language big grin

Scythe
I miss SlipknoT, that dude was cool.

S_D_J
Oh yeah he was... you're still cool though stick out tongue

whatever happened to Baker? is he still around?

Edit: hehehe, going through the top 25 posters, RJ is number 2 laughing, number 5 of thread starters... gonna miss the guy stick out tongue

Scythe
Oh yeah he was... you're still cool though stick out tongue

whatever happened to Baker? is he still around?

Haha.

Shit, him too. Haven't seen him in ages. So long that I've started calling Barker Baker. We need a Baker on the team goddamn it.

S_D_J
Haha.

Shit, him too. Haven't seen him in ages. So long that I've started calling Barker Baker. We need a Baker on the team goddamn it.

Misspelled the aussie's name

he still around though big grin, just saw he posted today... guess I've been out of the OTF for quite a long time big grin

Scythe
Misspelled the aussie's name

he still around though big grin, just saw he posted today... guess I've been out of the OTF for quite a long time big grin

He's Baker now, there can only be one. That's some Highlander shit right there.

Les yeux clos
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
LES YEUX CLOS!!

HELLO!!

Hows it going? It's been a while...

Fëanor
I signed up when Lord of the Rings came out being a big fan of Tolkien.

Syren

RogerRamjet
HELLO!!

Hows it going? It's been a while...

you bet, but i have never forgotten about you!

How's life been treating you so far?

King of Blades
Whoa, haven't seen you in awhile! How've you been?

I KNOW MAN! WAAAAAAY TOO LONG

I've been pretty good. School took a lot away from me. weep

But I've kept in touch with the forum in the poetry corner. but the OTF went down hill for a while so I figured I'd leave. More importantly, people like you started disappearing so I thought it was just something ages did. Legends stay around, people like me disappear....

BUT **** LEGENDS I'M HERE TO STAY smokin'

Scythe
Originally posted by King of Blades
I KNOW MAN! WAAAAAAY TOO LONG

I've been pretty good. School took a lot away from me. weep

But I've kept in touch with the forum in the poetry corner. but the OTF went down hill for a while so I figured I'd leave. More importantly, people like you started disappearing so I thought it was just something ages did. Legends stay around, people like me disappear....

BUT **** LEGENDS I'M HERE TO STAY smokin'

Good to hear! Yeah, we all have our moments where we stop comin' by here for a time, but it is always great to see old friends pop up.

immaturerainbow
big grin I use to roleplay on here.
That's how old I am.

King of Blades
Good to hear! Yeah, we all have our moments where we stop comin' by here for a time, but it is always great to see old friends pop up.

For sure. Who knows, now that I'm back maybe more will start to trickle in. We can never have those riotous nights of laughter and boredom, but heck we have our future's still. And now with a little bit of life's vinegar in me bones, I feel like (my nights at least) are gonna be a little bit more rowdy Happy Dance

What can I say? Sorry for the excitement, it's good to be back.

DeNiro
yes sir wow been awhile alot of great movies latly to to talk about

Mr. Bacon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.