Blade vs Agent Smith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Blade stumbles upon the Matrix system and has been hacked in somehow. He retains all of his abilities, powers, etc. that he has shown in his trilogy. He has just emerged from a bloodbath so he is at 100% and bloodlusted yet still calm and not in berserker rage mode(shown in 1st film).

Agent Smith reads an error and sees Blade manhandling SWAT team members and decides to chase Blade. After Blade evades all his bullets they proceed into a martial arts showdown. The fight takes place in the subway station where Smith fought Neo in the first film. Both combatants are unarmed. No calling in for help or body switching. Once Smith is dead the fight ends.

Who dies?

Psychotron
Hmm, I think Smith wins here. If Blade had his sword he could win.

the ninjak
Blade gets shot to death unless he can come in contact with the resistance.

He won't expect random civilians turning into Agents.

Darth Martin
The OP clearly states "no body switching". I think Blade stands a pretty good chance. He's clearly more powerful than all of the rebels Neo withstanding.

quanchi112
Smith wins.

Trackz
Agent Smith wrecks

the ninjak
So is Smith as strong as he was at the end of the Trilogy? If he is Blade is screwed.

The locale is the first film but it doesn't state experience.

Trackz
Even first film Agent Smith was too fast/strong for Blade

BruceSkywalker
Blade becomes vampire mush

the end

Darth Martin
This is Agent Smith. The character from the first film. Not the virus who could clone himself and had Neo-like abilities.

If you guys think Blade doesn't stand a chance. Then how do you feel Nomak would do?

NemeBro
Blade would do better than Morpheus, but I doubt he could beat Smith in H2H.

Blade is easily the superior fighter, but so was Morpheus, Smith just wades through Blade's blows and uses his superior speed and strength to crush him.

Nomak would be a fairly even fight, I think.

Darth Martin
I just can't see Smith kicking Blade's ass to the extent that Drake did. Sorry, but Smith doesn't strike me as that uber.

NemeBro
Well Morpheus was able to kick Neo thirty feet through a wooden pillar.

Morpheus could barely stagger Smith.

Though admittedly, need to watch The Matrix again to remember some moar of Smith's feats.

Although, I would say Drake is probably better than Smith. Especially when transformed.

Trackz
I'm pretty sure everyone in the matrix>everyone in the blade movies

DarkNemesis
No, Blade would take out Morpheus, Trinity, and pre-One Neo, but Smith beats him.

Darth Martin
I don't know. When Blade fed in the first film he seemed unbelievably strong. I think he is hovering around Agent abilities and is well above the rebels' excluding Neo.

Harbinger
Smith, IMO; Blade had trouble dealing with Deacon Frost's speed in the first movie, and Nomak straight up overpowered him. Smith has strength and speed in spades.

Darth Martin
Ummm, La Magra Frost is clearly faster than Smith. I could very well see Nomak overpowering Agents too.

Harbinger
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Ummm, La Magra Frost is clearly faster than Smith. I could very well see Nomak overpowering Agents too. La Magra's best speed feat was that he moved too fast for Blade to track before he hit him. Agent Smith did something similar (moved his fists too fast for Neo to see as he hit him).

Beyond this, though, I don't think that La Magra's speed or Nomak's strength are so beyond Smith's (I think both are debatable) that they can't be used as baselines.

Darth Martin
I doubt both

Moving your fists and actually moving are two different things. Frost speedblitzed Blade. We've never seen an Agent speedblitz anyone.

Watch the fight. Nomak was sending Blade flying to an extent that Smith never sent Neo or Morpheus.

Thoren
Smith whips Blades ass. I'll grant Blade is strong, and greatly skilled, but he'll never beat Smith. Took Neo jumping into Smith and doing whatever he did to him (delete?) to beat Smith, and I don't see blade doing that.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Thoren
Smith whips Blades ass. I'll grant Blade is strong, and greatly skilled, but he'll never beat Smith. Took Neo jumping into Smith and doing whatever he did to him (delete?) to beat Smith, and I don't see blade doing that. It took Neo jumping in to Smith to destroy him. It took being hit by a train to kill him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.