Introduce me to your daughter?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bigon
OK everyone, present your ideas here. How do I ask someone I know if she will introduce me to her daughter (who is my age). What is the best way to couch it? Especially given that the daughter is well out of my league?

All suggestions welcome.

Dave_97
Drugs.
Drugs always works.

Bigon
OK does anyone have any USEFUL suggestions?

Bardock42
"Hey, can I **** your daughter?"

Bigon
Not even if I was drunk!

Any ladies of colour here? What kind of compliments do you find work for you? I need your suggestions.

Dave_97
woah woah woah, back it right the **** up.

Ladies of Colour?
What, You got something against White Women?
white bitches not be good enough for you?
why you gotta be hate'n?
they never did anything to you, white bitches got some fine ass pussies and titties.

mother ****er,
that's some bullshit, "ladies of colour" why cant it be all ladies?

coloured or not, all bitches be fine.

haermm

Bigon
My friend and her daughter are ladies of colour. I am interested in the daughter since she is well out of my league, not because she is half black.

Dave_97
OOOOOHHHH, so now she's half black? Full Black aint good enough for you?

just keep digging that hole. mhm

okay, okay, on a serious note.

you need to give more details than that.

what are the ages invovled in this, is it love or just a "they be so hot, i need to hit that" type of deal, how does she feel about you?
will she tell her parents(your friend) and if so, how will they react?

its a skillful game bro, you got to know the details to play it.

Bardock42
lol, ladies of colour...ide.

Bigon
Well my friend is nearly sixty, but we're pals. Her daughter is my age (27). Her daughter is an athlete and a model. She is definitely photogenic, but I have never met her, just heard her mother talk about her. The mother thinks I am handsome, but that is beside the point. The daughter has never met me.

I don't know how my parents would react, but I don't think they have any problem with inter racial dating.

Mairuzu
Theres just some things you gotta do on your own. Live and learn man.

Bigon
I know there is a way, if only someone could point me to it.

Mairuzu
"Do you mind introducing me to your daughter?"

That might work.

Dave_97
i go back to my first idea, Drugs.

Mairuzu
Drugs was how i met my current girlfriend. Alcohol weed and tobacco

Ax3l
Ask her "*****, you ain't no nerd!?"

Then coulda sworn she wuz.

immaturerainbow
She's not yet born (:

dadudemon
I think this is simple: ask the mother to introduce you to her daughter. Let her know that you're not looking to fool around and you're genuinely interested. Give her some SOB story of how you have been jerked around and you're tired of games: you're looking for an intelligent woman that knows what she wants.

That's just assuming that the mother is the type of woman I think she is. If she can smell "game" from a mile away, that may back fire on you.

The other option is to simply seek out the girl yourself. no expression

It also helps to not be a loser idiot poopface. Meaning, have a job/career, degree, and not be horribly in debt. That's usually attractive to women over 25. Go figure: some adult women want an "adult" man. huh. Imagine that. wink

Originally posted by Dave_97
woah woah woah, back it right the **** up.

Ladies of Colour?
What, You got something against White Women?
white bitches not be good enough for you?
why you gotta be hate'n?
they never did anything to you, white bitches got some fine ass pussies and titties.

mother ****er,
that's some bullshit, "ladies of colour" why cant it be all ladies?

coloured or not, all bitches be fine.

haermm

laughing

chomperx9
Originally posted by Bigon
OK everyone, present your ideas here. How do I ask someone I know if she will introduce me to her daughter (who is my age). What is the best way to couch it? Especially given that the daughter is well out of my league?

All suggestions welcome. sicko

immaturerainbow
She'll be her in a few months wink

Quark_666
You get half a dozen people meeting every week for a few casual drinks and some interesting discussion, and you can invite anyone to drop by any time. If they come to like you enough to bring their daughter along, cool. If not, hey, you'll get more out of the idea than you might think.

lord xyz
First, don't listen to any reply on this thread.

Second, rape.

Quark_666
Yeah, changing my vote in favor of XYZ's idea.

Martian_mind
Bang the mum?

Mairuzu
Brilliant^^ Bang the mother. Have a child (for your sake, hopefully a daughter) and then bang the daughter.

Technically she'll be yours to bang whenever.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Brilliant^^ Bang the mother. Have a child (for your sake, hopefully a daughter) and then bang the daughter.

Technically she'll be yours to bang whenever. Are you so high you're turning into Josef Fritzel?

Mairuzu
dont make me google this *****

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.