Superman Returns deleted scene: Return To Krypton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L254X_Mt5YA

I don't know what DVD collection you have to buy to find this, but this is the first time I've ever seen it. This should have been how the movie opened!

super pr*xy
brian singer is a JERK!!

roughrider
Perhaps the scene should have been put in the movie, split in two; the movie opens with Superman's awakening and arrival at Krypton, and cuts away just when he begins exploring to Lex Luthor at the mansion.

Then put the second part in the sequence when he is being interviewed by Lois, describing where he went and what he saw, and we see him narrowly escape the floating cloud of kryptonite debris.

DARTH POWER
^ They couldn't really. The movie was already ridiculously expensive, and I dnt really see that scene making a big difference to the Movie's performance at the box office.

super pr*xy
they already shot it.. the special fx were complete.. regardless if it made it in the movie, the $$$ was spent in making that scene.. it was visually stunning.. they should've edited that scene in anyway..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.