GA Superman VS Wolverine (In a Fist Fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
GA Superman VS Wolverine (In a Fist Fight)

Golden Age Superman from 1938 with those specific powers. no claws. logan gets adamantium knuckle dusters for both hands (cannot be removed). fist fighting only. fight is cage match in a adamantium cage.

who wins?

1. upon a KO lasting 5 minutes

2. whoever gets the most KOs within 12 rounds

Uriel005
Superman pulls a bam bam and knocks wolverines ass silly bouncing him around the cage.

Cogito
Wolverine is not more powerful than a locomotive nor faster than a speeding bullet.

wildernesss
Originally posted by Cogito
Wolverine is not more powerful than a locomotive nor faster than a speeding bullet.

neither is 1938 GA superman. he was faster than an express train. that's it; please guys, check 1938 golden age superman's stats.

wildernesss
Originally posted by Uriel005
Superman pulls a bam bam and knocks wolverines ass silly bouncing him around the cage.

there's nothing to suggest this version of superman can do that. his strongest feat is lifting a car with one hand. class 15 spiderman from "the other" arc can do that. sorry, that's a fail.

Cogito
Ok, Wolverine can't run faster than an express train, even a 1938 express train.

Superman pummels him. I'd give it to Logan if he could use his claws, but without them he's not winning this.

wildernesss
Ok, Wolverine can't run faster than an express train, even a 1938 express train.

Superman pummels him. I'd give it to Logan if he could use his claws, but without them he's not winning this.

running speed doesn't equal punching/combat speed. even if this version of superman flails his arms at logan it doesn't mean the punches will be powerful or even precise or accurate; a KO worthy punch would require concentration & precision from a superman who can only lift a car with one hand. spider-man can do that. this version of superman would actually tire himself doing that. he wouldn't get even close to a KO, logan would heal & proceed to pound on a tired superman.

Cogito
We have to assume that his arms can move faster than a normal human in the same proportion as his feet.

But let me tweak my earlier remarks with a question: Wolverine gets no claws, but does he keep his adamantium skeleton?

wildernesss
We have to assume that his arms can move faster than a normal human in the same proportion as his feet.

But let me tweak my earlier remarks with a question: Wolverine gets no claws, but does he keep his adamantium skeleton?

yes, he gets everything. he can't use his claws though.

Cogito
With the adamantium skeleton, Wolverine would take this fight. The added durability will keep Supes from putting him down for the count.

Aakla
got this off wiki for whatever its worth
---------------------------
Golden Age Superman

As presented in the original 1930s comic strip, Superman's powers were inherent in all indigenous Kryptonians because of their advanced evolution. In the origin stories of the comic books and comic strip, Kryptonians were shown using the same powers that Superman would have on Earth. Krypton's larger size and gravity was also given as an explanation for the character's powers.

Superman's original powers mainly consisted of enhanced strength, speed, senses and durability. When introduced in 1938, he was considerably weaker than even the Modern Era Superman. Superman was only strong enough to lift a support beam or lift a car with only one hand. He was only fast enough to pass an express train. He couldn't fly, he could only make powerful leaps of up to an eighth of a mile (660 ft or 201.168 m). He could only withstand bullets and smaller artillery. This means that larger, heavier weapons, or a speeding train, could kill him.

Siegel and Shuster did equip Superman with telescopic vision and super hearing, at least in their earliest draft weeklies.

Powers

Enhanced Strength, speed, endurance, and stamina.
Durability
Superhuman control of face muscles.
Telescopic Vision
Super-sensitive hearing

--------------------

I would have to give the edge to wolverine, I don't think Superman could knock out Wolverine.

I don't see Wolverine knocking out superman either but if there was a knockout I would have to give it to Wolverine

chomperx9
wolverine pulls supermans cape off. then one shots superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.