Hulk (Nul) vs. Thing (Angir)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Discuss.

SuperiorTech
This a fight or who has more trouble when facing the people with spider in the name

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

A fight. Maybe Thing got vastly more powerful hammer? If all Worthy received an amp of equal/similar level, there's no way in hell Thing would be one of "the two most powerful Serpent's fear mongers".

JakeTheBank
The Ben.

dmills
Ben. He seems to have fully embraced his evil/power. Hulk has shown some resistance.

ankur29
worthy thing ftw based on his showings so far

worthy Hulk seems weaker than his normal self based on the crappy art avengers book, he was getting wrecked by spiderwoman sick

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
If all Worthy received an amp of equal/similar level, there's no way in hell Thing would be one of "the two most powerful Serpent's fear mongers". Only 1 of the top 2? No wonder he couldn't take Parker biscuits

JakeTheBank
I'm sure in the main mini, Hulk will be portrayed as better than Thing.

Bendis jobbing out Worthy Hulk to Clint and co is Bendis being Bendis.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ankur29
worthy thing ftw based on his showings so far

worthy Hulk seems weaker than his normal self based on the crappy art avengers book, he was getting wrecked by spiderwoman sick

Not just that, he simply screamed in pain too many times. He shouldn't be able to feel her venom blasts, even Silver Samurai no-sold her most powerful one.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I'm sure in the main mini, Hulk will be portrayed as better than Thing.

Bendis jobbing out Worthy Hulk to Clint and co is Bendis being Bendis.

Agreed.

Parmaniac
It would suck if Hulk wasn't the physically most powerful one.

StiltmanFTW
Breaking souls sounds more impressive than breaking worlds.

Parmaniac
Breaking souls sounds more impressive than breaking worlds. Not physically sneer

vansonbee
Breaking souls sounds more impressive than breaking worlds. That title of Thing is awesome, maybe he has more personality than the Hulk and down to Earth love one's (Alica). Damn Ben for hurting her!!!!!!!

Breaker of Worlds was glue on by his WWH arc I bet XD

So far Thing has done better feats~

SevenShackles
finally thing can win a 'vs hulk' fight. i think he could win he is just portrayed more impressive than hulk regardless of what might be stated.. but as someone said hulk fighting the power and thing seemingly embracing it might be a big factor in it.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/58550/1769518-the_worthy___the_thing_super.jpg

CosmicComet
Thing probably embraced it because he's a pansy who had no choice.

I like Ben a lot, but I derive a lot of satifaction seeing him on the receiving end of ass whoopins. He takes beatings better than anyone.

Can't wait till he's back to normal getting beat up again.

Parmaniac
laughing out loud

CosmicComet
Breaking souls sounds more impressive than breaking worlds.

Screw the titles.

So far to me, Cain seems the most threatening. They seem to be saving him up for something big.

dmills
Thing has crushed everyone in front of him thus far.

CosmicComet
I wouldn't say he 'crushed' Spiderman per se.

uhuh

dmills
Originally posted by CosmicComet
I wouldn't say he 'crushed' Spiderman per se.

uhuh

I haven't even checked that out yet. Was is pissy?

Gecko4lif
Can someone pull scans of nul

I havent seen him in action yet

Where as Thing killed rulk

CosmicComet
Originally posted by dmills
I haven't even checked that out yet. Was is pissy?

Yeah

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Can someone pull scans of nul

I havent seen him in action yet

Where as Thing killed rulk

He's not dead and also not using his energy absorption for fear of being stuck in his Rulk form forever.

Zack Fair
And yet Spidey died fighting Thing.

Stop hating on good ole webhead, scumbags uhuh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.