Quintessence Throw-down!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
so the quintessence fractures and they war against each other. who's the last one left standing?

zeus v ganthet v phantom stranger v shazam v izaya

battle in space, some random, unoccupied part of the milky way.

Cogito
One way or another Phantom Stranger is the last one standing.

Galan007
Feat-wise, Shazam wins imo.

Harbinger
Feat-wise, what's DC Zeus done?

leonidas
i was wondering the same thing..... i recall some old ww stuff but nothing that really seems to stick out. ares seemed to be more impressive, but again, i could simply be forgetting some feats.

Galan007
Considering Shazam was able to give a mortal man the ability to channel the powers of the Greek pantheon of Gods (Zeus included) at will, I'm going to say he is well below Shazam's level of power.

Is that skewed logic? I can't tell at this point. ermmnone

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by Galan007
Considering Shazam was able to give a mortal man the ability to channel the powers of the Greek pantheon of Gods (Zeus included) at will, I'm going to say he is well below Shazam's level of power.

I thought that the gods who power Marvel chose to give him that power and used Shazam as a kind of middle man, not that Shazam forced them to empower him. Or was that only for Freddy Freeman when he was becoming the new Marvel?

Galan007
I'm sure that was the case. I can't imagine Shazam strong-arming the Gods into giving up their power.

...I still think Shazam > Zeus, though. pfft

batdude123
Originally posted by Galan007

It is unless you think Zeus is 1/6 as powerful as Captain Marvel. ermmnone

Galan007
^ That should be obvious.

....And don't copy my smilies. Ever. Again. none

batdude123
U mad?

no expression

Galan007
So mad

http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj364/galanphotobook/Untitled-1.jpg

leonidas
hey, you and bats take your sissyfight somewhere else! trying to run a thread here. mad

JakeTheBank
Phantom Stranger would survive ultimately. Win, probably not.

Shazam should emerge victorious as in addition to his powers as the Keeper of the RoE, physically, he's at least on Cap's level.

As far as DC Zeus goes, he's powerful, but I don't see him being able to hang with Spectre in Mt. Olympus as well as Shazam did in the RoE.

Omega Vision
Phantom Stranger is an unknown quantity, but short of bfr I don't see anyone putting him down, unless they can turn him into a mouse like Spectre, and I doubt that.

I think Shazam is the most powerful.

quanchi112
Shazam wins.

Endless Mike
DC Zeus was afraid of Darkseid

Cogito
Originally posted by Endless Mike
DC Zeus was afraid of Darkseid

As is Izaya.

and I don't know if you would consider the Guardians afraid, but they did try to dispose of Darkseid.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Endless Mike
DC Zeus was afraid of Darkseid So ?

Endless Mike
Originally posted by quanchi112
So ?

Just saying that's pretty much the only thing I know about him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.