Avengers vs Amazo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Classic Avengers vs Amazo with the powers Superman, Batman, Aquaman, Flash, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, and Martian Manhunter.

Who wins?

Harbinger
Not the Avengers.

Cogito
Originally posted by Harbinger
Not the Avengers.

Most definitely.

JakeTheBank
Defining "Classic" Avengers would determine how much of a stomp this is.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by cdtm
Amazo with the powers Superman, Batman, Aquaman, Flash, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, and Martian Manhunter.

I think having Batman's powers is the deciding factor here stick out tongue

nimbus006
My classic Avengers lineup looks like this:

Captain America
Iron Man
Thor
Wasp
Hank Pym
Haweye

In which case they R.I.P.

iceman24567
Originally posted by nimbus006

Captain America
Iron Man
Thor
Wasp
Hank Pym
Haweye

In which case they R.I.P. Thor and Ironman would the only threats but Amazo stomps

the ninjak
I think it's fair to say BFR isn't in effect here.

Pym draws the team into the Infinite Mansion accept Thor where Amazo confused by the departure of the Avengers looks around aimlessly. Then tries to put down Thor while......

Pym returns wearing TP resistant headgear in tiny micro form and touches Amazo and dumps him in the Abstract Realm.

Team Scientist Supreme FTW! Happy Dance

ankur29
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
I think having Batman's powers is the deciding factor here stick out tongue

this thumb up

SquallX
The thing about Amazo is, he is badly written. There are few times Amazo's shown, and you as a fan says **** yes.

Amazo was able to copy part of the Worlogog for God sake, the man should be a skyfather, approaching Abstract level.

the ninjak
Originally posted by SquallX
approaching Abstract level.

That's why the Abstracts would eat it apart.

Scarlet315
The team minus Iron man keeps Amazo busy while Iron man comes up with a device to turn Amazo into a shiny toaster. And if that doesn't work the team minus hulk leaves, reverts back to Banner and he turns Amazo into an ice cream maker.

Uriel005
Pym decides that Amazo is an amazing concept and tries to build another Android. We all know how horribly wrong this goes... Ultron + Amazo + Pym's years of experience since then... Oh god. What has Science done.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by iceman24567
Thor and Ironman would the only threats but Amazo stomps

Don't forget bout Pym. He has nice tricks up his sleeve. Even though, Amazo wins.

Uriel005
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Don't forget bout Pym. He has nice tricks up his sleeve. Even though, Amazo wins. Unless Pym decides to try to build his own version of Amazo then Pym's latest mad design kills them all and wins.

Igniz
Amazo rapes the Avengers and then some stick out tongue

Cogito
Originally posted by Uriel005
Unless Pym decides to try to build his own version of Amazo then Pym's latest mad design kills them all and wins.

I don't think building an Amazo during a fight is really much of an option whistle

Uriel005
Originally posted by Cogito
I don't think building an Amazo during a fight is really much of an option whistle Knowing Pym. he'd try to.

cdtm
Originally posted by the ninjak

Copying true abstract level powers isn't unheard of.. Protege, anyone?

SquallX
Originally posted by the ninjak

Give Amazo the Worlogog, and he shits on most abstracts.

tkitna
Thor would be last to fall, but fall he would.

Amazo wins. They cant compinsate for the speed factor.

carver9
I would like to point out that Amazo durability sucks a**. The Avengers have a good chance of winning this, especially with a good hammer strike or blast from Thor.

Stoic
Originally posted by nimbus006

Captain America
Iron Man
Thor
Wasp
Hank Pym
Haweye

In which case they R.I.P.

I could see Hawkeye being the monkey wrench here, with an arrow bomb to Amazo's head. The robot is badass, but he is so easily whipped. Comic history backs my statement.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Stoic
I could see Hawkeye being the monkey wrench here, with an arrow bomb to Amazo's head. The robot is badass, but he is so easily whipped. Comic history backs my statement.

If we take Amazo for what he's supposed to be (a character with the combined powers of Superman, WW, Flash, GL, MM and Batman) then he should stomp the classic avengers lineup. Assuming PIS and CIS is off, that is.

Think of Ultron, who IMO, isn't as powerful as Amazo, and he regularly tanked entire Avengers lineups.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.