Enough ****ing Zombies!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
there should be like, a pop culture thread for this. so yea

ENOUGH ****ING ZOMBIES! in movies, in tv shows, in video games, in comics. theyr really not the top of the list for supernatural creatures that needed a comeback. plus these are romero zombies, not vodoo zombies. so yea, **** em.

discuss

RE: Blaxican
I think your opinion on this matter is dumb.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
I think your opinion on this matter is dumb.

i think your face is dumb.

{this isnt meant to be taken too seriously}

RE: Blaxican
Reported.

Lord Lucien
Homo Coprophagus Somnambulus are not "supernatural creatures", nor do they deserve to be degraded and and told to f*ck off.

Reported for racism.

leonheartmm
wow, you really cant take humour can you

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Homo Coprophagus Somnambulus are not "supernatural creatures", nor do they deserve to be degraded and and told to f*ck off.

Reported for racism.

but you can still skull**** them through their missing eye right? smile

Lord Lucien
Not all Zombies have a missing eye, that's just a stereotype. The only ones really who have empty eye sockets are those with incurable ocular infections.

Harbinger
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
I think your opinion on this matter is dumb. WINNAR!

inimalist
WINRAR!

chomperx9
i like zombies

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by leonheartmm
there should be like, a pop culture thread for this. so yea

ENOUGH ****ING ZOMBIES! in movies, in tv shows, in video games, in comics. theyr really not the top of the list for supernatural creatures that needed a comeback. plus these are romero zombies, not vodoo zombies. so yea, **** em.

discuss

You don't HAVE to watch movies or purchase comics or video games with zombies in them. Lighten up.

Mindship
Originally posted by leonheartmm
ENOUGH ****ING ZOMBIES and VAMPIRES! Amended.

inimalist
Originally posted by Mindship
Amended.

****, throw in werewolves while you are at it

where are all the "creature from the black lagoon" ripoffs? lets see some cool monsters

Mindship
Originally posted by inimalist
****, throw in werewolves while you are at it

where are all the "creature from the black lagoon" ripoffs? lets see some cool monsters The Gillman was always my favorite of the 'man-size' monsters. thumb up

ADarksideJedi
It is just like it was with pirates and vampires it is not going to stop until something new comes out. sad

Mindship
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
It is just like it was with pirates and vampires it is not going to stop until something new comes out. sad "Lifeforce"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089489/

This movie has vampires, zombies, and pre-Picard Patrick Stewart.

And let's not forget:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbott_and_Costello_Meet_Frankenstein

jinXed by JaNx
Zombies are cheap to do. They induce a curious fear in people and also serve as great metaphors. Mostly though, they're cheap to produce on the screen. For that reason we'll be seeing zombie or zombie inspired monsters for a long time.

BackFire
They need to make more good zombie fiction. The problem is that most zombie movies are total garbage.

Lord Lucien
The Walking Dead and Dead Island are all that should matter in the way of zombies these days.

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by Mindship
"Lifeforce"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089489/

This movie has vampires, zombies, and pre-Picard Patrick Stewart.

And let's not forget:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbott_and_Costello_Meet_Frankenstein

Still sick of it. smile

Lord Shadow Z
Originally posted by BackFire
They need to make more good zombie fiction. The problem is that most zombie movies are total garbage.

I think its mainly because they've turned into 'cannon fodder' enemies that just lurch around and get picked off rather easily. Nobody builds up the tension with zombies in movies like the original Dawn of the Dead did, they are either things for Alice to look cool off or they get parodied to death in other films. I think if the Resident Evil films had followed the games more in terms of story and presentation there would be a lot more respect for them as top-tier horror enemies.

The Resident Evil books also were pretty good I thought, I haven't read any since my teens though. There was this zombie short story I read in this horror anthology that was very well thought out , but of course it was too short and would have been a excellent full book. The story was called 'Danger Word' by Steve Barnes and Tananarive Due; in the anthology ' Dark Dreams'.

Mindset
Originally posted by BackFire
They need to make more good zombie fiction. The problem is that most zombie movies are total garbage. You're total garbage!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.