The Shadow vs The Phantom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

Cogito
Old school, I like it thumbsup

Shadow wins

SquallX
I say Phantom because of his ring. Shadow has a chance with his tp, but i favor Phantom ring more.

Wait, or we thanking about the same characters i'am thinking about. confused

the ninjak
What can the ring do to the Shadow? I thought it just marked people.

Batman-Prime
I will go with the Phantom. He should have a high resistance to mindmanipulation and should be the better fighter.

Cogito
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
I will go with the Phantom. He should have a high resistance to mindmanipulation and should be the better fighter.

Shadow is better at hiding and concealing himself, and he'll use guns. That's a deadly combo

the ninjak
Shadow had Telekinesis to didn't he?

basilisk
Originally posted by the ninjak
What can the ring do to the Shadow? I thought it just marked people.
From Wikipedia:
No hard upper limit to the ring's capabilities has yet been demonstrated; it is often referred to as "the most powerful weapon in the universe".

Just kidding.

Originally posted by Cogito
Shadow is better at hiding and concealing himself, and he'll use guns. That's a deadly combo

Phantom also has two guns and is a crack shot. Old school Phantom used to kill people on occasion, it was only later that he avoided that.

I think Phantom wins the majority. He might be confused a bit at first, but sees through the Shadow's tricks quickly enough. After that he's bigger, stronger, a better fighter, and a better shot.

Cogito
Originally posted by basilisk
Phantom also has two guns and is a crack shot. Old school Phantom used to kill people on occasion, it was only later that he avoided that.

I think Phantom wins the majority. He might be confused a bit at first, but sees through the Shadow's tricks quickly enough. After that he's bigger, stronger, a better fighter, and a better shot.

They'll both use guns, but the Shadow will get the first deadly shot due to his stealth. Both are supposed to be expert marksmen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.