KLARION BUM BUM BUM The Witch Boy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SquallX
For some strange reason or another since Dc revamped has being announced, I've decided to go back, and read my old comics. Especially those about the Superman family.

Been reading Young Justice as of late, and i forgot how good it was.

One of my favorite character was KLARION BUM BUM BUM The Witch Boy.

When he came out he turned all the JLA, JSA into kids, and Dead man was useless in trying to posses him.

I mean he was able to turn the like of Dr. Fate, Scott Alan, and Captain Marvel into kids.

He brought back Amazo, and he turned him, an Android into a kid.

MM use planetary telepathy to find Klarion's location. Klarion found out, and not only forces MM out, MM was outright scared.

Not even Shazam was able to undo the Chaos Magic Klarion used. He claimed that because it was Arcane Science. The only one that might help was the Quintessence, but they don't care enough to help.

He's also able to bring characters from games to life.

klarion bum bum bum the Witch Boy, as his clone Klarion the Witch Man as back up.

Where the Witch Boy uses only Magic, the Witch Man uses is powers in a form of science. The Witch man was about to use his magic to turn MM who already in teen, into infancy.

How far to they get in Marvel Earth. If no one in Marvel Earth is able to stop them, what about the whole marvel Universe, and how far in the hierarchy can they get, before there stop.

When i say hierarchy, i mean does it take a herald character, to beat them or something higher.

Marvel has no prep on there side. Klarion can resurrect any five dead characters he want except anything beyong skyfather level.

psycho gundam
and the dumbest name for a character goes to....

SquallX
Originally posted by psycho gundam
and the dumbest name for a character goes to....

Actually he's name pretty funny to say. He ads the bum bum bum for dramatic effect.

cdtm
Klarion was my second favorite character in that Young Justice run (With Lobo my first, natch.)

But it bears mentioning that it wasn't Klarion's powers alone that transformed everyone, but a combination of his powers and a sci fi ray clashing together. He couldn't de age everyone by himself either, needing the guns effects combined with his powers for it.

Klarion is powerful, though. Also, Etrigan the Demon is able to match and exeed his magic, which shows how powerful Etrigans magic really is.

SquallX
Originally posted by cdtm
Klarion was my second favorite character in that Young Justice run (With Lobo my first, natch.)

But it bears mentioning that it wasn't Klarion's powers alone that transformed everyone, but a combination of his powers and a sci fi ray clashing together. He couldn't de age everyone by himself either, needing the guns effects combined with his powers for it.

Klarion is powerful, though. Also, Etrigan the Demon is able to match and exeed his magic, which shows how powerful Etrigans magic really is.

Actually the first time he used his powers he turned all the adult into kids. Young Justice Sins Of youth#1 page 32.

It was on page 37 that the gun, and Klarion powers mixed. It went on into turning the JLA into Teens, were as YJ except for Superboy into adults, where as the JSA grew a few yrs older, but still kids.

He also brought Amazo back to life as a teenager, he did the same thing Black Adam, and in Sins of Youth Secret Files & Origins - Disaffected Youth he out right turned Cat woman into a child.

Prep-Man
Hell, yeah, finally some respect for this mage.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/81509-10995-klarion_large.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/9506/277338-151879-klarion_large.jpg

Martian_mind
Cept that's the shit Klarion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.