JLA Big 6 vs Lanterns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
Superman
Batman
Flash
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman

Battle 1 vs the Green Lanterns:

Hal
Kyle
Guy
John
Kilowog

Battle 2 vs the Emotional Lanterns:

Hal
Sinestro
Atrocitus
Larfleeze
Carol
Walker

No BFR or prep. Fights are on a deserted earth-like planet.

Cogito
Ok, lets break this down:

Superman - useful
Batman - not so useful, Lanterns know he's smart so they take him out instantly
Flash - useful
WW - useful
MM - useful, but TP won't work
Aquaman - useless, TP won't work.

So now we're down to the JLA 4 vs. Lanterns.

Scenario 1:
I give the slight edge to the JLA. Superman and WW have shown the ability to break out of GL constructs before, and I've just never seen GLs be all that effective against serious bricks. Both teams will work well together.

Split 5/10

Scenario 2:
If Larfleeze has his entity, they stomp. Most recent Larfleeze doesn't though, so there's something of a fight. Lantern team will infight and argue, as they always do, and that's going to set them back some. Ultimately I think their numbers and firepower are going to take this.

Lanterns 9/10 - 10/10

Harbinger
JLA loses both. Batman? Really?

basilisk
Originally posted by Cogito
Batman - not so useful, Lanterns know he's smart so they take him out instantly
Originally posted by Harbinger
JLA loses both. Batman? Really?

What's wrong with Batman? He was a member of the Big 7 JLA that went up against all sorts of major threats, a number of them worse than the Lanterns.

And remember the Hyperclan, another powerful team like the Lanterns... and who was the last JLA member left standing to save the day...

I see maybe Aquaman and MM running interference for Batman while Supes, WW, Flash are fighting. MM starts up the mindlink and Bats contributes the battle plan.

Zack Fair
BatGod and his retarded legacy.

He should ****ing die.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.