Taylor Reese vs. Jake Heke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cryo
Taylor Reese (Knockaround Guys)
http://www.kevingage.com/upphotos/galleryimage_image_79.jpg

vs.

Jake Heke (Once Were Warriors and What Becomes of the Broken Hearted?)
http://www.throng.co.nz/files/u4208/oncewerewarriors.jpg

They have their showdown in a huge bar that's populated. H2H, everything around can be used, bottles, chairs ,whatever.

Who wins?

the ninjak
Taylor Reese can keep his 500 fights.

Jake was a freakin Beast! Those punches man. I reckon Jake will win.

Lord Lucien
I've never heard of those movies.

Lestov16
RCHe-0w9KX8

0x3-d7_GxNk

Lestov16
I think Jake is going to take this. Faster and more power in his strikes

Riot-Gear
I'm not sure why every one is on about Jake's punches. Yes they were fast, but it took him repeated hits to put a guy down. Taylor floored a guy in a single strike. A strike that mind you was as fast if not faster then Heke's flurry of punches.

Heke also like'd to go for the head grab, about the worst thing he could do in this case as it'd lead right into Reese's favored move. Jake's punches were also the kind of strikes Taylor avoided with ease.

Now I haven't seen all of "Once Were Warriors" or its sequel, but from what I can tell Jake seemed to lose control of his temper easily, though he could also be talked/stared down if his opponent didn't fold. So Taylor has a good chance at getting inside his head and psyching him out or staring him down.

Taylor is bigger, more calculated, has a more effective opening move and seems like the kind of guy custom Taylored(pun intended) to kick Heke's ass.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Riot-Gear
I'm not sure why every one is on about Jake's punches. Yes they were fast, but it took him repeated hits to put a guy down. Taylor floored a guy in a single strike. A strike that mind you was as fast if not faster then Heke's flurry of punches.

Heke also like'd to go for the head grab, about the worst thing he could do in this case as it'd lead right into Reese's favored move. Jake's punches were also the kind of strikes Taylor avoided with ease.

Now I haven't seen all of "Once Were Warriors" or its sequel, but from what I can tell Jake seemed to lose control of his temper easily, though he could also be talked/stared down if his opponent didn't fold. So Taylor has a good chance at getting inside his head and psyching him out or staring him down.

Taylor is bigger, more calculated, has a more effective opening move and seems like the kind of guy custom Taylored(pun intended) to kick Heke's ass.

That fight scene isn't the best example. I couldn't find the scene on youtube. But there is a scene where his punches are terrifying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.