Captain America (Evans) vs. Batman (Bale)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
The live action movie representations of Cap and Bats square off! Who wins?

1. H2H only.

2. Standard Equipment.

3. 24 Hours prep for each.

Also, use spoilers when needed, please.

chomperx9
there needs to be some kinda rule where people cant post movie characters in vs threads till the movie has been out for afew days or so. give others a chance to see it 1st. and it doesnt always come out the same time in every country as well.

JakeTheBank
It's why I added that bit about spoilers. People can respond to this thread whenever they like.

ankur29
cap in all 3 imo, bale batman although good on the big screen is no way near as good as the walking PIS machine comic batman is and thus is no match for the superpowered Cap, plus hes not even that great at h2h

funny thing is that the physical difference between the two characters (movie versions)is more realistic

batman is just a 'regular' guy with no powers and some training and shitloads of money to spend on cash whereas cap is a superpowered human.

Harbinger
So long as Cap can replicate Joker's beating the crap out of Batman with a metal pipe, I don't see why he couldn't win. Hell, Bats was struggling with gotdamn dogs at the beginning of TDK until he got his suit altered.

JakeTheBank
I think Batman's best H2H feat was fighting Ra's in Begins, though he was clearly outmatched.

marwash22
i haven't even seen Cap yet, but i know this is a stomp in Cap's favor. movie Bats is weaksauce.

also, shouldn't this be in the MvF.

JakeTheBank
Possibly, yes, though I do recall a bunch of threads with Movie Shaw vs. comic characters and other movie representations of comic characters in this thread.

the ninjak
Cap wins all 3.

He beats all other film versions as well cept maybe Classic West.
West's gadgets were just too absurd. Though Cap would just shoot him in the head.

Prep-Man
Cap. he has enhancements. I don't think it's close.

Scarlet315
This sounds like a good fight. Haven't seen the Cap movie yet. I'm afraid to read the comments to for fear of spoilers.

BlackZero30x
cap

10/10 in all 3

bale is made to be to "realistic" to fight cap.

KingD19
From the commercials alone Cap was racing cars and flinging guys 20-40 feet away with a backhand shield bash. Batman gets Cap's shield up his bat-ass.

The Nuul
Cap ****ing shit stomps X 10000000.

Just saw it and its amazing.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by The Nuul
Cap ****ing shit stomps X 10000000.

Just saw it and its amazing.

I want that reaction when I see Captain America! big grin

Dum Dum Dugan
it good but a little rushed. seems like they originally intended a much longer and larger story.

meep-meep
Originally posted by chomperx9
there needs to be some kinda rule where people cant post movie characters in vs threads till the movie has been out for afew days or so. give others a chance to see it 1st. and it doesnt always come out the same time in every country as well.

whats stopping you from skipping the thread altogether? confused

juggernaut74
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
cap

10/10 in all 3

bale is made to be to "realistic" to fight cap. I agree, the fights in the Bale Batman movies are made too realistic. Cap is more hollywood.

Newjak
Cap Wins

Badabing
I haven't seen Cap yet. But if he's physically equal to or superior than the way movie Daredevil or SS amped Blonsky was shown, then this is spite.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Badabing
I haven't seen Cap yet. But if he's physically equal to or superior than the way movie Daredevil or SS amped Blonsky was shown, then this is spite. post that in the comic captain america vs batman threads

Masassauga
Evans has a firmer grip on his temper, so I think Captain America...

h1a8
CA

The Nuul
Originally posted by Badabing
I haven't seen Cap yet. But if he's physically equal to or superior than the way movie Daredevil or SS amped Blonsky was shown, then this is spite.

Cap beats both of them at the same time.

Trackz
Caps fighting wasn't very impressive but he's a powerhouse. He one shots batman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.