Why have Al Qaeda not attacked America since 9/11?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GRIMNIR
11th september 2001
19 al qaeda terrorists hijacked 4 planes full of passengers
2 flown into twin towers and another flown into the pentagon
WHY? why did they attack america? what is bin laden's beef?

israel and palestine is one reason given, america supports israel and close friends with them
military bases in saudi arabia and throughout the region is another reason given

after 9/11 america was still close friends with israel and set up even more bases throughout middle east
they went to war with afghanistan and iraq and now libya more recently and thousands of muslims have been killed as a result

so al qaeda should be fuming with anger and hatred after this right?
yet, there have been no attacks on america by al qaeda since 9/11
WHY???

and i don't just mean another attack on the scale of 9/11, i mean no attack of any kind whatsoever

how could they pull off such a massive operation as 9/11 one moment and the next they cannot even blow up a car or hijack a bus, even something as small as one lone crazy al qaeda guy going into a pub and shooting a load of people

confused

leonheartmm
what a load of horse shit. seems like you agree with "if we dont fight them there, theyll come here!", one of the most ridiculous stances of the bush regime.

the reason there havent been attacks is because alqaeda is a TINY ass organisation that is too worried about their own asses to plan stuff like that. another reason, they acheived their goals by dragging america into a war which consumes its economic resources and makes the world hate it due to its actions.

i think it would help people immensely to understand the difference between alqaeda and the TALIBAN.

what you have stated is merely propaganda for imperialism

leonheartmm
p.s. correct me if im wrong{in which carse, i apologise for my harsh reply)

GRIMNIR
Originally posted by leonheartmm
what a load of horse shit. seems like you agree with "if we dont fight them there, theyll come here!", one of the most ridiculous stances of the bush regime.

the reason there havent been attacks is because alqaeda is a TINY ass organisation that is too worried about their own asses to plan stuff like that. another reason, they acheived their goals by dragging america into a war which consumes its economic resources and makes the world hate it due to its actions.

i think it would help people immensely to understand the difference between alqaeda and the TALIBAN.

what you have stated is merely propaganda for imperialism

my post was asking questions

i made no statements, only questions

you make several assumptions

i suggest you read my post again

inimalist
because AQ has less than 200 members, less than 20 key members

not to mention that, since 9-11, they have been in active combat, have had their finances cut, and the west has taken the threat of islamic terrorism seriously

GRIMNIR
Originally posted by inimalist
because AQ has less than 200 members, less than 20 key members

not to mention that, since 9-11, they have been in active combat, have had their finances cut, and the west has taken the threat of islamic terrorism seriously

less than 200 members?

so why do USA and allies say there are hundreds of al qaeda cells throughout the world and thousands of terrorists?

only 200 al qaeda fighting USA and the allies?

so either they are spartans or the US and allied forces truly suck

inimalist
those numbers come from us intelligence itself

America isn't really fighting AQ anywhere at this point, with the exception of drone attacks in Yemen

otherwise, what you are talking about is political propaganda

inimalist
I'd also point out, AQAP, in Yemen, is really only loosely affiliated with AQ proper

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by GRIMNIR
less than 200 members?

so why do USA and allies say there are hundreds of al qaeda cells throughout the world and thousands of terrorists?

Do they say that? The media certainly gives that impression but is it what the CIA and such say?

Thousands of terrorists, sure, most of them aren't even indirectly part of Al Qaeda.

so either they are spartans or the US and allied forces truly suck

It's not like those 200 guys have personally killed many US soldiers, they spend their time running away.

inimalist
god, that even depends on what you call a terrorist

are the baathists in Iraq, or local resistance groups "terrorists" because they use asymmetric tactics? are the taliban groups terrorists? is al Shabab, the defacto ruling group in Mogadishu a terrorist organization?

GRIMNIR
those numbers come from us intelligence itself

America isn't really fighting AQ anywhere at this point, with the exception of drone attacks in Yemen

otherwise, what you are talking about is political propaganda

i am not talking propaganda of any kind

i am asking questions based on info told to me from governments

how do you know what the US intelligence itself says? and how reliable is anything they say?

regular people know nothing of any intelligence, we just know what we get told by governments

the intelligence on iraq was wrong, so how does anyone know what is truth and fiction?

my main question is why have america not been attacked since 9/11? i don't understand why there have been no more attacks throughout the "war on terror"

are there any terrorist cells in america right now?

if there are, why have they not attacked?

if there are no terrorists inside america why are they fighting a war on terror still? why not just stop their fighting and bring their soldiers home?

none of it makes sense

what are they fighting over/for?

inimalist
i am not talking propaganda of any kind

i am asking questions based on info told to me from governments

well, yes, that is the point...

politicians use the specter of terrorism to push through their policy ambitions

how do you know what the US intelligence itself says? and how reliable is anything they say?

regular people know nothing of any intelligence, we just know what we get told by governments

they release frequent reports that are normally completely ignored by the political establishment

the intelligence on iraq was wrong, so how does anyone know what is truth and fiction?

yes, but you could make that argument about anything

there is certainly no credible evidence that AQ has thousands of members though

my main question is why have america not been attacked since 9/11? i don't understand why there have been no more attacks throughout the "war on terror"

the short answer is that AQ proper was all but destroyed in the initial invasion of Afghanistan

the terror attacks you see in the west now are almost uniformly perpetrated by home grown islamists, something which North America has a little bit of natural protection against. The reason for this is that most North American countries don't define themselves by a single identity, but rather as a tolerant group of multiple ethnicities, and therefore, it is easier for immigrants to feel as though they belong to the society. There is also the fact that europe is closer than north america to these muslim nations, and therefore the immigrants who tend to come to NA from those places generally have more money and can thus integrate better into society.

are there any terrorist cells in america right now?

probably, but not all terrorists are part of AQ. there are more jewish and christian terrorists in America than islamists, however, environmental and leftist terrorism takes the largest share of terrorist activities in the states

statistically speaking, you have much more to worry about from the children of god or the animal liberation front than you do AQ

if there are, why have they not attacked?

because it isn't really easy to do, especially in a climate where the authorities are very sensitive to these matters

look at the failed times square attack. They nabbed the guy because a store clerk thought it was weird he bought a large amount of nail polish remover

there is also the fact that muslims in America have been incredibly cooperative with the police, and have informed frequently on the suspicious activities of their neighbours.

if there are no terrorists inside america why are they fighting a war on terror still? why not just stop their fighting and bring their soldiers home?

none of it makes sense

what are they fighting over/for?

?

lol, 2003 just called, they're wondering where you have been for 8 years

lord xyz
11th september 2001
19 al qaeda terrorists hijacked 4 planes full of passengers
2 flown into twin towers and another flown into the pentagon
WHY? why did they attack america? what is bin laden's beef?

israel and palestine is one reason given, america supports israel and close friends with them
military bases in saudi arabia and throughout the region is another reason given

after 9/11 america was still close friends with israel and set up even more bases throughout middle east
they went to war with afghanistan and iraq and now libya more recently and thousands of muslims have been killed as a result

so al qaeda should be fuming with anger and hatred after this right?
yet, there have been no attacks on america by al qaeda since 9/11
WHY???

and i don't just mean another attack on the scale of 9/11, i mean no attack of any kind whatsoever

how could they pull off such a massive operation as 9/11 one moment and the next they cannot even blow up a car or hijack a bus, even something as small as one lone crazy al qaeda guy going into a pub and shooting a load of people

confused Boxcutter tax.

inimalist
lulz

Symmetric Chaos

confused

Because 9/11 was an incredible fluke. In fact it was their second attempt that we know of to destroy the Trade Centers.

inimalist
there is also the general psychology of terrorists themselves. most are really only willing to engage in domestic struggles against local oppression (Kashmir, Palestine, Chechnya, soviet and American occupied Afghanistan, the Pakistani tribal regions). fighting against America was not an original goal of most mujahideen organizations, and in fact, bin laden was very unpopular among post soviet afghan fighters for wanting to fight them.

GRIMNIR

all these questions i am asking are from a devil's advocate point of view btw, i am not asking from a personal view

well, yes, that is the point...

politicians use the specter of terrorism to push through their policy ambitions

this is true

they release frequent reports that are normally completely ignored by the political establishment

there is no way of knowing whether what the CIA says is truth or fiction given their history
only way to know is if you are actually part of the CIA and high ranking as well

there is certainly no credible evidence that AQ has thousands of members though

there is no evidence that there is 1 member, 100 members or 1 million members
all we know is what we get told

the short answer is that AQ proper was all but destroyed in the initial invasion of Afghanistan

the terror attacks you see in the west now are almost uniformly perpetrated by home grown islamists, something which North America has a little bit of natural protection against. The reason for this is that most North American countries don't define themselves by a single identity, but rather as a tolerant group of multiple ethnicities, and therefore, it is easier for immigrants to feel as though they belong to the society. There is also the fact that europe is closer than north america to these muslim nations, and therefore the immigrants who tend to come to NA from those places generally have more money and can thus integrate better into society.

i am asking about terrorists not multiculturalism and integration

probably, but not all terrorists are part of AQ. there are more jewish and christian terrorists in America than islamists, however, environmental and leftist terrorism takes the largest share of terrorist activities in the states

statistically speaking, you have much more to worry about from the children of god or the animal liberation front than you do AQ

i am not interested at this time about other terrorists, i am only interested in the terrorists who the government said attacked america on 9/11, other terrorist organisations are irrelevant to my questions

because it isn't really easy to do, especially in a climate where the authorities are very sensitive to these matters

look at the failed times square attack. They nabbed the guy because a store clerk thought it was weird he bought a large amount of nail polish remover

instead of looking at a failed case that media picked up and ran with, i want to look at why there have been no successful attacks on america
not even small scale attacks
terrorist attack is actually easy, especially by someone who has no fear of being caught or death
i am in the uk and if i was a nutcase it would be so easy for me to carry out a terrorist attack all by myself, in USA it would be even easier due to the prevalence of weapons for sale

there is also the fact that muslims in America have been incredibly cooperative with the police, and have informed frequently on the suspicious activities of their neighbours.

well that covers the retarded terrorists who say to their neighbour "hey am gonna buy a gun tomorrow and kill some infidels" what about the terrorists who are organised and not retarded, the type who carried out 9/11 according to government

?

lol, 2003 just called, they're wondering where you have been for 8 years

?

dont be smart arse

GRIMNIR
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Because 9/11 was an incredible fluke. In fact it was their second attempt that we know of to destroy the Trade Centers.

they really got it in for them trade centres don't they

Symmetric Chaos
they really got it in for them trade centres don't they

Large symbols make good targets.

GRIMNIR
how did the terrorists manage to successfully attack the HQ of american military, the pentagon?

why don't the government let us see video footage of the plane crashing into the pentagon, why no just show the footage instead of keeping it secret for no valid reason

why did the terrorists not attack the white house just down the road?

inimalist
ooooooooooooooooooooh, lol

conspiracy forum

/thread

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Fluke? With the exception of the plane that went down in PA, it went without a hitch.

GRIMNIR
there is also the general psychology of terrorists themselves. most are really only willing to engage in domestic struggles against local oppression (Kashmir, Palestine, Chechnya, soviet and American occupied Afghanistan, the Pakistani tribal regions). fighting against America was not an original goal of most mujahideen organizations, and in fact, bin laden was very unpopular among post soviet afghan fighters for wanting to fight them.

this is true

so what caused bin laden and al qaeda to become so angry and full of hatred at their west that they did a large scale assault on america on 9/11

and then why did their hatred go away despite the west killing thousands of muslims in afghanistan and iraq

this is what i want a good answer to, because it does not make any sense to me

only logical conclusions i can come up with is that bin laden and al qaeda did not attack america on 9/11, someone else did and they were simply blamed for the attack
or they did attack america but it was not because of the reasons of hate and anger at the west, some other motive

inimalist
this is true

so what caused bin laden and al qaeda to become so angry and full of hatred at their west that they did a large scale assault on america on 9/11

and then why did their hatred go away despite the west killing thousands of muslims in afghanistan and iraq

this is what i want a good answer to, because it does not make any sense to me

only logical conclusions i can come up with is that bin laden and al qaeda did not attack america on 9/11, someone else did and they were simply blamed for the attack
or they did attack america but it was not because of the reasons of hate and anger at the west, some other motive

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=70

there you go

GRIMNIR
ooooooooooooooooooooh, lol

conspiracy forum

/thread

why do you go from talking about it normally to mental shutdown mode where the only word you know is conspiracy?

i don't think you are a retard so don't start with the retard rhetoric

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Fluke? With the exception of the plane that went down in PA, it went without a hitch.

A stroke of luck. An incredible outlier. Going perfectly doesn't mean it wasn't a fluke. As far as I know they never managed that kind of success on foreign soil ever before.

inimalist
why do you go from talking about it normally to mental shutdown mode where the only word you know is conspiracy?

i don't think you are a retard so don't start with the retard rhetoric

ah, yes, insulting me is the best way to get me to discuss things with you

GRIMNIR

there you go

you are an idot, you have started to resort to one sentence answers and try to make light of the debate by linking "funny" threads

inimalist
you are an idot, you have started to resort to one sentence answers and try to make light of the debate by linking "funny" threads

actually, that is a forum on this site that is dedicated specifically to talking about what you want to talk about

just trying to be helpful before this thread is closed

GRIMNIR
ah, yes, insulting me is the best way to get me to discuss things with you

i have no interest in discussing with someone like you any longer because you are a narrow minded individual

i myself like to ask questions and am open minded on subjects

difference between me an you is when i am discussing something with someone and i don't believe what they do eg aliens or god or religion of some kind, i don't simply say haha like the simpsons character, point and say conspiracy, i debate normally

inimalist
I didn't laugh at you or insult you, I pointed you to the appropriate place to discuss what you want to discuss

Darth Truculent
The Taliban and the affiliates figured we'd tuck our tails and run (like the Soviets). Only we didn't and now from what has been reported, Al Queda has had the back broken and parts of the Taliban are on the verge of collapse.

inimalist
The taliban thought no such thing, and in fact, never had any inclination to attack another nation

AQ and the taliban are very much not the same group

jinXed by JaNx
superman

Lord Lucien
The taliban thought no such thing, and in fact, never had any inclination to attack another nation

AQ and the taliban are very much not the same group Yes they are! Them's all tourrerists.

inimalist
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
superman

I.. I never thought of it like that....

god bless that illegal immigrant

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Yes they are! Them's all tourrerists.

I stand corrected

all brown people are terrorists!

dadudemon
I.. I never thought of it like that....

god bless that illegal immigrant

I stand corrected

all brown people are terrorists!

They turk arrr jerrrrrbz!

Omega Vision

AQ and the taliban are very much not the same group
And I'll wager they're none too friendly with Al Quaeda for bringing down America on their heads.

inimalist
Originally posted by Omega Vision
And I'll wager they're none too friendly with Al Quaeda for bringing down America on their heads.

see, thats the dynamic I don't really understand.

If the (Afghan) Taliban weren't interested in Global Jihad, why protect Bin Laden even after the attacks? It might have something to do with their culture of protecting guests or what have you, but Mullah Omar never really seemed to have ambitions outside of Afghanistan, and Bin Laden's actions basically ensured he wouldn't have that.

Maybe they bought into the idea that they could beat America the same way they did the Soviets, idk, but I've never heard anything that suggests the Afghan Taliban are against AQ in any way (though, that Afghan Taliban hardly exists anymore afaik)

lord xyz
I didn't laugh at you or insult you Originally posted by inimalist
ooooooooooooooooooooh, lol A laugh. Originally posted by inimalist

there you go Could be taken as an insult.

On topic! eek!

The Al Qaeda, according to the Pentagon are currently in Pakistan fighting India because of the Kashmir dispute and fighting Afghanistan because of America (**** yeah). There's also an Al Qaeda in Iraq, but they're nearly all dead now, so America (**** yeah) can give them democracy. There's also Al Qaeda in Lybia helping Gaddafi which probably came from Sudan, so America (**** yeah) needs to fight them as well for hating our freedom. And there is Al Qaeda in Israel because they hate Jews for blowing up Arabs. Or Hamas, whatever, same difference.

inimalist
Originally posted by lord xyz
A laugh.

yes, it was funny to realize that he was uninterested in actual discussion and was just trying to spout conspiracy theories. There is a difference between laughing at something that happened and laughing at someone

besides, look at his response to me, especially the "not interested in immigration" part, I would have been far more cruel if I had actually gotten into the discussion with him, as he has no clue as to what motivates terrorism. dismissing his opinion was actually the less insulting way to approach it, rather than calling him ignorant and suggesting he read a book

Originally posted by lord xyz
Could be taken as an insult.

yes, but only if you are incredibly sensitive and have never faced real criticism of your ideas before

there is a difference between being dismissive and being insulting

btw, don't troll me

lord xyz
teehee

alltoomany
Al Qaeda is buying up our homes really cheap

alltoomany
In the USA we put the old in Homes and take all their money and make the State pay to keep them alive

inimalist
yes, all civilized governments pay the elderly so that they don't die in the street

human dignity and all that

Symmetric Chaos
yes, all civilized governments pay the elderly so that they don't die in the street

I don't want my tax money going to those parasites.

alltoomany

So why do still die in the streets?

inimalist
http://www.bilerico.com/2009/06/97.jpg

Lord Lucien
I lol'd. And then I L'dMAO when I saw what was in her hand.

GRIMNIR
yes, it was funny to realize that he was uninterested in actual discussion and was just trying to spout conspiracy theories. There is a difference between laughing at something that happened and laughing at someone

besides, look at his response to me, especially the "not interested in immigration" part, I would have been far more cruel if I had actually gotten into the discussion with him, as he has no clue as to what motivates terrorism. dismissing his opinion was actually the less insulting way to approach it, rather than calling him ignorant and suggesting he read a book

yes, but only if you are incredibly sensitive and have never faced real criticism of your ideas before

there is a difference between being dismissive and being insulting

btw, don't troll me

you have such a highly inflated opinion of yourself don't you

because you disagree with someones opinion you resort to claiming they are ignorant and should read a book laughing

news flash for you matey, it is you who are the ignorant one
ignorant, bigoted and arrogant

these are all very ugly qualities to have

what is this....an intruder........he is ugly, ugly UUUUUUUGLY Happy Dance

inimalist
umadbro?

Lord Lucien
news flash for you matey, it is you who are the ignorant one
Oh no, my young apprentice; you will find it is you who are mistaken. About a great, many, things.

GRIMNIR
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Oh no, my young apprentice; you will find it is you who are mistaken. About a great, many, things.

are you his boyfriend?

did you meet at the arrogant bigoted ignorant convention and you started strokin each others egos over coffee and biscuits

UUUUUUGLY

GRIMNIR
umadbro?

you had to edit your post when all it was is umadbro?

FAIL loser

UUUUUUUUUUGLY

inimalist
man, you are right, you are clearly a mature and intellectual debater, an I now look like quite the fool for dismissing you like that

smile

GRIMNIR
man, you are right, you are clearly a mature and intellectual debater, an I now look like quite the fool for dismissing you like that

smile

every post of yours is full of ugly arrogance sick

the words pot kettle and black spring to mind as well smile

GRIMNIR

smile

you should learn the words humility and humble

have you ever heard the phrase

the only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing

or maybe you so arrogant you think you smarter than him

bigot = sick

inimalist
awwww, its ok GRIMNIR

you will realize some day that you actually don't need my validation, and then you will be free of the burden of being upset by the internetz

Harbinger
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_vnZp2GudKgw/TT6kRUmVXPI/AAAAAAAAAZo/XJOVACdgS7w/s1600/u-mad___camron.jpg

GRIMNIR
awwww, its ok GRIMNIR

you will realize some day that you actually don't need my validation, and then you will be free of the burden of being upset by the internetz

not upset, try disgusted and loathing, these words better describe my feelings about people like you

inimalist
not upset, try disgusted and loathing, these words better describe my feelings about people like you

2 monks were walking through a forest, deep in conversation, when they are interrupted by a haggard old woman trying to cross a fast flowing stream, who begged them to help her get across.

The first monk, appalled by the rudeness of this woman to address such respected holy men in such a way, refused, but the other lifted her up and carried her across.

The two monks carried on their journey, now walking in silence. They kept on like this until the sun had began to set. Finally, the first monk broke the silence.

"I can't believe you did that! You are a holy and respectable man, and that was a peasant woman. You have sullied yourself through such contact, and reduced yourself to their servant! have you no shame?"

The second monk looked to his friend and replied "for ****s sake, I carried that ***** for 5 minutes, you've been carrying her all day"

GRIMNIR
2 monks were walking through a forest, deep in conversation, when they are interrupted by a haggard old woman trying to cross a fast flowing stream, who begged them to help her get across.

The first monk, appalled by the rudeness of this woman to address such respected holy men in such a way, refused, but the other lifted her up and carried her across.

The two monks carried on their journey, now walking in silence. They kept on like this until the sun had began to set. Finally, the first monk broke the silence.

"I can't believe you did that! You are a holy and respectable man, and that was a peasant woman. You have sullied yourself through such contact, and reduced yourself to their servant! have you no shame?"

The second monk looked to his friend and replied "for ****s sake, I carried that ***** for 5 minutes, you've been carrying her all day"

you like to go fishing don't you

sick

inimalist
lol, alright, so if you want to actually discuss something, how about this:

one of my main points about why AQ hasn't attacked America since 9-11 is that most Islamist terrorism is home grown, and American society is more inclusive of Muslim immigrants.

Your response was that you didn't care about integration and multiculturalism.

if that is true, what do you think motivates homegrown terrorists? Like, ok, you don't think 9-11 was Muslims, but what about the numerous attacks we have seen since? Hell, even in Norway we see social integration as the core motivation behind the murderers action. Like, fine, you want to be taken seriously, give me a serious answer, what is it that motivates home grown terrorism if not some sense of integration and belonging in the mainstream society?

Also, the premise of your question is wrong in the first place. If you include things like shooting attacks, Muslims have been responsible for the beltway sniper incident, the shooting at fort hood in 09, and several plots that have been busted, including another fort hood bombing/shooting attempt they discovered yesterday. There have been incidents of Muslim terror in America since 9-11. Its not AQ proper, no, but like I pointed out before, AQ hardly has the resources for such attacks any more, the most recent being the bombs in cargo airliners, which was discovered (was also launched by AQAP, only really a "branch" of AQ)

GRIMNIR
lol, alright, so if you want to actually discuss something, how about this:

one of my main points about why AQ hasn't attacked America since 9-11 is that most Islamist terrorism is home grown, and American society is more inclusive of Muslim immigrants.

Your response was that you didn't care about integration and multiculturalism.

if that is true, what do you think motivates homegrown terrorists? Like, ok, you don't think 9-11 was Muslims, but what about the numerous attacks we have seen since? Hell, even in Norway we see social integration as the core motivation behind the murderers action. Like, fine, you want to be taken seriously, give me a serious answer, what is it that motivates home grown terrorism if not some sense of integration and belonging in the mainstream society?

Also, the premise of your question is wrong in the first place. If you include things like shooting attacks, Muslims have been responsible for the beltway sniper incident, the shooting at fort hood in 09, and several plots that have been busted, including another fort hood bombing/shooting attempt they discovered yesterday. There have been incidents of Muslim terror in America since 9-11. Its not AQ proper, no, but like I pointed out before, AQ hardly has the resources for such attacks any more, the most recent being the bombs in cargo airliners, which was discovered (was also launched by AQAP, only really a "branch" of AQ)

when i said before you were bigoted i was talking about how you refuse to accept any other opinions other than your own

but now i think you might be also a racist bigot as well

and NO, you assume "i don't think muslims did 9/11?"

you wholeheartedly believe it was "the muslims" and you ridicule any other theories because of your personality UGLY EGO and BIGOTED

i ask questions, i don't set my stall out and make a campsite and dig my fat head in the sand like you

i am not convinced one way or the other who was responsible for 9/11 because, contrary to what you claim, i am not ignorant

the vast majority of people in the world, even the big head ego bigots like yourself, know very little about the details of 9/11, we only know what we get fed

so, when i am not fully in possession of all the facts of something i consider it to be a very stupid, naive and IGNORANT move to say 100% i believe this or that

i want answers to questions and THEN i will decide OK

just the same as JFK assassination, i don't know who shot him, but i have read a lot of warren commission hearings (not the report, which i couldnt care less about) and i DONT KNOW

it is possible that "muslims" did 9/11
it is possible some other individuals were the cause
it is possible oswald killed JFK
it is possible someone else killed JFK

this is my opinion, my mind is open

inimalist
ok, but forgetting 9-11 for a moment, what is it that you think motivates homegrown terrorism if not some feeling of being rejected by mainstream society, social integration and belongingness?

GRIMNIR
ok, but forgetting 9-11 for a moment, what is it that you think motivates homegrown terrorism if not some feeling of being rejected by mainstream society, social integration and belongingness?

exactly the same as what fuels the warmongers of the west

hatred, racism, bigotry and intolerance

what motivates the jews and muslims to hate each other so much in palestine?

what the **** was the cold war all about???

its all bigotry and people are so sick and twisted and bitter

we don't like your colour
we don't like your religion
we don't like your beliefs
we don't like your ideologies
we don't like your views

inimalist
most of that is covered as part of social integration and belongingness, though I would differ with you as those being primary motivations in either the cold war or in the Israeli-palestinean conflict

Symmetric Chaos
what motivates the jews and muslims to hate each other so much in palestine?

The fact that they've been killing each other so long that breaking the cycle of retaliation is unthinkable.

RE: Blaxican
every post of yours is full of ugly arrogance sick

the words pot kettle and black spring to mind as well smile Originally posted by GRIMNIR
you should learn the words humility and humble

have you ever heard the phrase

the only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing

or maybe you so arrogant you think you smarter than him

bigot = sick So... is GRIMNIR schizophrenic, or is Alltoomany his sock?

inimalist
why can't they both be true?

RE: Blaxican
If he's mentally ill I may have sympathy.

inimalist
touche

GRIMNIR
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
So... is GRIMNIR schizophrenic, or is Alltoomany his sock?

what the fook are you on about?

you are just an ugly troll who misquotes and makes no sense

sick

GRIMNIR
touche

such an ugly arrogant creature

sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.