Wonder Woman VS Squirrel Girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Wonder Woman VS Squirrel Girl

no prep. no bfr.

how does it go?

JakeTheBank
The Destroyer of All That Breathes ftw.

/thread

Q99
Wonder Woman has a secret power of use here, she can talk to animals!

Can Squirrel Girl win... without her Squirrels?!

KingD19
Originally posted by Q99

Before she can win the squirrels over, the God's revoke her powers and abilities to teach her humility because she did something wrong a few years back. Then she get's off paneled somethin fierce.

Q99
Hah, I could see that smile

Harbinger
Not Diana, that's for damn sure.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Q99

Diana starts talkin to the squirrels and they give her the finger before SG utterly destroys her via chocking her out with her own lasso.

BullwinkleMoose
Spite against WW

Galan007
Dianna wins. Her nutsack is not only larger, but it also packs a bigger punch.

SamZED
Squirrel Girl off-panel hogties Diana with her own lasso. Then lectures her for wearing such slutty outfits.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Diana curbstomps. no expression

the ninjak
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
Diana curbstomps. no expression

So Diana is better than Thanos, Galactus and Doom?

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by the ninjak

Squirrel Girl's "Jobber Aura" from her "Golden Monkey God" is most certainly PIS.

And when did she beat Galactus? I know she beat Terrax.

guy222
SQ

the ninjak
Squirrel Girl's "Jobber Aura" from her "Golden Monkey God" is most certainly PIS.

And when did she beat Galactus? I know she beat Terrax.

My bad with Galactus.

PIS or not she put them down. It's her power.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
My bad with Galactus.

PIS or not she put them down. It's her power.

Not according to the Marvel Wiki, Marvel.com or the Marvel handbook entry for her.

Where does it officially list the "Jobber Aura" as being part of her powerset?

Q99

Someone who can tell squirrels what to do > someone who can't.

the ninjak
Since when has wiki, handbooks or worse still Marvel.com meant squat!

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Since when has wiki, handbooks or worse still Marvel.com meant squat!

They mean squat for at least knowing what powers a character has (most of the time). The point is, aside from fan communities, can you give me anywhere that will seriously list the "Jobber Aura" as part of her powerset?

Comedy is all nice and amusing but Squirrel Girl is no different from KMC Zoom when it comes to absurdity.

the ninjak
I've tried to brake down the mystery of SG before. Is she an insane Omega Level mutant? Is she Stan Lee's muse? regardless, she can't lose fights no matter who she goes up against. And until she does lose single fight her beat down of Doom and Thanos ensures Diana goes down.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
I've tried to brake down the mystery of SG before. Is she an insane Omega Level mutant? Is she Stan Lee's muse? regardless, she can't lose fights no matter who she goes up against. And until she does lose single fight her beat down of Doom and Thanos ensures Diana goes down.

And you didn't address my points or questions.

Since we're supposed to be debating these threads free of PIS and the "Jobber Aura" is not officially part of Squirrel Girls' power set, my original comment stands.

Diana curbstomps.

the ninjak
And you didn't address mine either. She beat Thanos, a being that instantly grabbed and was about to crush Cthulhu Marvell who owned Surfer and Nova with ease. She beat him.
She beat Doom with squirrels who overwhelmed his armor's sensors and tech before putting on the beat down.

Diana's speed isn't going to overwhelm SG's Squirrel like reflexes and overwhelming armada of rodents getting in her face! Nuts perfectly placed under her feet.
Her durability isn't going to withstand her might that put Thanos down who tanked Odin's blasts and punches.
She will confuse and beat her.

Anyone who can KO Thanos has the strength to put down Diana.
Anyone who can overwhelm Doom tech can hit Diana.

Q99
The issue is SG is so consistent with her victories (Maelstrom, MODOK, Terrax, Mandarin, Giganto, Pluto, etc.), that the quantity of her feats says where her power really lies.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
And you didn't address mine either. She beat Thanos, a being that instantly grabbed and was about to crush Cthulhu Marvell who owned Surfer and Nova with ease. She beat him.
She beat Doom with squirrels who overwhelmed his armor's sensors and tech before putting on the beat down.

Diana's speed isn't going to overwhelm SG's Squirrel like reflexes and overwhelming armada of rodents getting in her face! Nuts perfectly placed under her feet.
Her durability isn't going to withstand her might that put Thanos down who tanked Odin's blasts and punches.
She will confuse and beat her.

Anyone who can KO Thanos has the strength to put down Diana.
Anyone who can overwhelm Doom tech can hit Diana.

That Thanos was revealed to be a Clone during the trial of Starfox in She-Hulk (I believe it was the trial of Starfox at least. I'll see if I can hunt down a scan).

And the fight happened off-panel.

Diana curbstomps.

Q99
That Thanos was revealed to be a Clone during the trial of Starfox in She-Hulk (I believe it was the trial of Starfox at least. I'll see if I can hunt down a scan).

There was a later instance that says otherwise (not to mention, beating a Clone of Thanos is still... kinda impressive).

And there's still *all the others*.

the ninjak
And the fight happened off-panel.
She still put him/it down.

Diana curbstomps.

An out there chance of a win....maybe. Well in your dreams.

curbstomp! please!

tkitna
Laughing at Mr.Mxyzptlk and his Diana curbstomps replies.

This is spite against Diana.

StiltmanFTW
Bendis' SG is gonna run for her life while screaming and calling real superheroes soon. I hope she fails to save Cage's baby, too.

The character should be banned from the vs forum, she's fun but c'mon. Some guys debate her fights for real and it's retarded.

Badabing
Do I really have to address flaming and trolling in a thread with a not so serious character?

Stop the nonsense.

tkitna
Bendis will no doubt ruin Squirrel Girl. Sad but true.

Uriel005
I'm telling you SG power is the power of I win you lose. End of story.

Also anyone know anything about Loeb bringing back Cable... I'm a bit scared to look into it as I really think he should be left the hell alone because he went out like a boss. I personally didn't care for all of the MM arc but on a personal note and a slight fanboy crush on Cable it was the way he should have went out and did him absolute justice in the way he died. Mission accomplished at all costs and being able to die at peace knowing he did good...

So any info would be appreciated and how do you think Loeb is going to do with Cable...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.