Grandmaster and Metron ver. 2.0

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Grandmaster and Metron decide to make another wager. This time they are trying to save their respective Universes from being destroyed by the Anti Monitor, they place two deadly rivals from one universe on the the same team and match them up against a similar team from the opposing Universe. Two out of three wins.

1.HP Doomsday and Superman with Motherbox vs IW Drax and Thanos

2.Pre Weapon X Wolverine and Sabertooth vs Batman and Ra's al Guhl

3.Thor and Loki vs Captain Marvel and Black Adam

All combatants are aware of the stakes.

JakeTheBank
Grandmaster wins if he's repping the Marvel Universe.

Cogito
1. I could see HP DD taking down the team the same way he took down Darkseid. I also think Thanos could kill Doomsday the same way Darkseid did, and personally I think one death and you're out in a forum battle. Team Thanos probably takes a slight majority, though HP DD would give the edge to DC/Metron if he were able to auto-rez.

2. Team Wolverine has the staying power.

3. Giving the edge to Marvel and BA. Could see it going either way though.

Harbinger
DD/Supes win the first, as Drax is the weak link.

Logan and Victor win due to damage soak. It'd still only take one well placed blow to kill Bruce/Ras.

Marvel and BA win a close fight.

Galan007
Originally posted by Cogito
I also think Thanos could kill Doomsday the same way Darkseid did Darkseid never did kill Doomsday.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Galan007
Darkseid never did kill Doomsday. Didn't he kill a much weaker clone? Maybe I'm wrong.

ExodusCloak
Wouldn't Thanos welcome death to the Universe?

Galan007
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Didn't he kill a much weaker clone? Maybe I'm wrong. He never killed H/P DD is what I'm saying.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Wouldn't Thanos welcome death to the Universe?
Not necessarily, this is Infinity Watch Drax and Thanos. That version of Thanos had given up his pursuit of Death. I think that Black Adam and Captain Marvel have the best shot. It could go either way though. I should have been more specific and indicated which versions of the characters, like I did with the others. Otherwise I wouldn have made it Siege Thor and Loki vs IC Adam and Marvel.

Cogito
Darkseid never did kill Doomsday.

That's what I thought forever, but there was an interview with someone (Johns maybe? Morrison?) who stated that DD did die.

Maybe someone else knows what I'm talking about and can pull out the interview. I'll try to find it but it's probably unlikely.

Hell I might even just be bad at reading, I'd prefer that to be the case actually.

Galan007
Originally posted by Cogito
That's what I thought forever, but there was an interview with someone (Johns maybe? Morrison?) who stated that DD did die.

Maybe someone else knows what I'm talking about and can pull out the interview. I'll try to find it but it's probably unlikely.

Hell I might even just be bad at reading, I'd prefer that to be the case actually. The instance itself is clear, imo. Doomsday did not die.

Cogito
^ I agree

Brockalizer
The instance itself is clear, imo. Doomsday did not die. Agreed, I've read it at least a dozen times, and I think something like that would stand out.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Grandmaster wins if he's repping the Marvel Universe.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Harbinger
DD/Supes win the first, as Drax is the weak link.

Logan and Victor win due to damage soak. It'd still only take one well placed blow to kill Bruce/Ras.

Marvel and BA win a close fight.
I wouldn't be so sure. This version of Drax and Thanos have their Infinite Gems so they should be able to overcome. As for Logan and Victor I wouldn't be so sure either. Ghul has more experience than both of them combined and it's hard to heal from a decapitated head. Adam and Marvel is tough to call. It could possibly be the closest of the three battles.

Harbinger
Wait, so Thanos has the reality gem for his fight? Screw that, he solos.

Still sticking with the other two, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.