New Gods Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WhiteWitchKing
Anybody here would like to see an adaptation of kirby's 4th world on the big screen? Basically the story would center around The rise of Darkseid during the war between Izaya and Queen Heggra. Some flash back of Desaad's corruption and Darkseid attaining the OE. Ends with Izaya giving up his warrior ways and coming to a truce. The cliffhanger for the sequel would be Orion fully grown, gearing up for war and telling Izaya he was wrong for believing their would any lasting truce with Darkseid.

This may be hard to pull off and more expensive then Green Lantern. but I think if they tried to focus on a better story and costume and less CGI then they could pull it off cheaper. However, money aside, I prefer this over any super hero movie Dc can bring us.

Not sure who should write the script but I would love for Guillermo Del Toro to direct it.

Prep-Man
Live action? Nah, but it would be cool to see a cartoon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.