Superman 1 Million Vs Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SquallX
I don't think a thread was ever made with just these two, instead there always in a team battle, or gauntlet.

So with both at there strongest, who wins.

Cogito
I can pretty much guarantee the majority is going with RKT, but I said it in the other thread and and I'll say it again:

I'm with Superman 1M.

vatalius

rotiart
Assumibg no bfr? Gotta go with the million

vatalius

Harbinger
Even with S1M's feats, I can't see him taking out Thor + knowledge of the Runes + Odinforce.

vatalius

wendigo369

shield slash

Sin I AM
Odinforce is a joke imo......rune magic another matter entirely

zeel
thor amps himself to supes levels then kills him. Over all thor is more powerful.

RKT= odinforce=3 skyfathers and odin's power + thor+his hammer+ the runes.

im pulling for thor.

iceman24567
Thor dougies on his face

BullwinkleMoose
If Superman 1 Million has 5D Imp Power that should be enough for the win. 5D Imps > Odin Force

Cogito
He had a 5D imp ancestor, and we know he inherited some powers, but there's no reason to assume he has the full power of a 5D imp. If he did, this would be spite.

Galan007
^ thumb up

When the Superman of the 67th century married the queen of the Imps, the Superman Dynasty gained ten additional Imp-like sensory powers. Ten new senses, that's it.

...It's not like they were literally transformed into Imps, or somesuch. ermm

Cogito
I think they use the term "senses" loosely, tbh.

IIRC, the new senses were mentioned when 1M used the hypnotic rain on the prisoners when Clark asked how he did it. That implies the hypnosis is somehow related to his "senses" confused1

JakeTheBank
As far as senses go, Rune King Thor attained Cosmic Awareness and omniscience.

Cogito
Writers toss the term "omniscience" around waaay too often. 99% of people who claim to have omniscience don't.

Mindset
Such as?

Galan007
Originally posted by Cogito
I think they use the term "senses" loosely, tbh.

IIRC, the new senses were mentioned when 1M used the hypnotic rain on the prisoners when Clark asked how he did it. That implies the hypnosis is somehow related to his "senses" confused1 Super-ESP is one of the new senses Supes gained- the hypnotic rain was just an extension of that.

JakeTheBank
http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/RuneKingThor.jpg

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/RuneKingThor2.jpg

The writer's intent was pretty clear cut to me in that he was implying Thor gained knowledge of all things, past, present, and future.

Mindset
Almost as good as Genis.

Almost.

Galan007
I still find it funny how a little auto-erotic asphyxiation gave Thor all that knowledge.

...It didn't work quite that well for David Carradine. ermm

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Galan007
I still find it funny how a little auto-erotic asphyxiation gave Thor all that knowledge.

...It didn't work quite that well for David Carradine. ermm

laughing

Mindset

...It didn't work quite that well for David Carradine. ermm How do you know?

Galan007
cuz he dead, son. sly

Mindset
And now that he's dead maybe he knows the answers to all life's questions.

whistle

Newjak

...It didn't work quite that well for David Carradine. ermm Are you trying to find an example to make it ok for you to try it stick out tongue

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
And now that he's dead maybe he knows the answers to all life's questions.

whistle He's still dead, though (epic fail, btw.) Therefore, Thor's tolerance to sexual delinquency >> David's.

Originally posted by Newjak
Are you trying to find an example to make it ok for you to try it stick out tongue This makes it sound like I haven't tried it. mmm

Newjak
He's still dead, though (epic fail, btw.) Therefore, Thor's tolerance to sexual delinquency >> David's.

This makes it sound like I haven't tried it. mmm Did you gain any enlightenment or just hallucinations?

Galan007
Originally posted by Newjak
Did you gain any enlightenment or just hallucinations? http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj364/galanphotobook/th_load.gif

BattleMage
Originally posted by iceman24567
Thor dougies on his face yes

vansonbee
I wonder if current Thor would recall the new Fear incident back when he has RTK or later on by a writer.

Mindset
http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj364/galanphotobook/th_load.gif You disgust me.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
You disgust me. = Win. excellent

hulios

zeel
only version of supes beating RKT is CA supes.. GA prime and supes one million have a chance.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/RuneKingThor2.jpg

The writer's intent was pretty clear cut to me in that he was implying Thor gained knowledge of all things, past, present, and future.

see that ghostly kid there? that's the Odin force right? shouldn't it have disappeared and merged with RKT or something? makes me think that RKT may not have the Odin Force...

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
see that ghostly kid there? that's the Odin force right? shouldn't it have disappeared and merged with RKT or something? makes me think that RKT may not have the Odin Force...

That's how RKT rationalized the OF. Same as when King Thor spoke to what he thought he was Odin himself only to realize it was a manifestation of the OF itself.

He obviously had the OF at that point in the story.

bruce norris

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.