Darlstalkers are not dead!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack Fair

Burning thought
Wrong section?

Zack Fair
Yeah. Already reported...uhuh

No End N Site
False alarm! Gamin Media has failed and feed the troll.

Burning thought
Hurray, maybe at last they will have some clear character info and portrayels.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by No End N Site
False alarm! Gamin Media has failed and feed the troll. I think something is going to happen. Capcom wouldn't let a developer go this far. Do a giant presentation and then get the crowd to hold up 10$ bills, then take a pic if it? Ono my be teasing, but I wouldn't call it trolling anymore.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
I think something is going to happen. Capcom wouldn't let a developer go this far. Do a giant presentation and then get the crowd to hold up 10$ bills, then take a pic if it? Ono my be teasing, but I wouldn't call it trolling anymore.

Agreed. It is just that NoEnd has lost all hope when it comes to Capcom. crylaugh

S_D_J
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
I think something is going to happen. Capcom wouldn't let a developer go this far. Do a giant presentation and then get the crowd to hold up 10$ bills, then take a pic if it? Ono my be teasing, but I wouldn't call it trolling anymore.

he did the same thing twice already... how is that not trolling?131

Frisky Dingo
Last time he made people pull out money was much different. The 1st time, he wasn't planning on doing it. He was getting a lot of DS request and just decided to do the Dollars for Darkstalkers thing. Now, it's literally the first thing he does on panel, with giant sign saying the series isn't dead. That wasn't there last time. Some time before that, he's on a stream and the first thing he says, before talking about anything, he will nor answer any DS questions. Also, After the panel he gets on a steam and you notice he's changed his shirt, it's a Darkstalkers shirt.

I think it's very clear that something is going to happen.

No End N Site
Capcom has done way too much stupid shit for me to believe somethin like this. I'll believe'em when the game gets green-lit. You stupid as hell for lettin' Ono trick you like this...again.

S_D_J
Originally posted by No End N Site
Capcom has done way too much stupid shit for me to believe somethin like this. I'll believe'em when the game gets green-lit. .

This

Blood Vengeance
Darkstalkers is dead seeing as its fanbase doesn't really stretch beyond a few online sites like KMC and Capcom Unity.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Blood Vengeance
Darkstalkers is dead seeing as its fanbase doesn't really stretch beyond a few online sites like KMC and Capcom Unity.

http://www.hantak.com/images/not_sure_if_serious.gif

Frisky Dingo

http://bloodsweatdice.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/failure.jpg

I've never seen such an incorrect statement loaded with such ludicrous stupidity in my entire time at KMC. Record broken!

Obviously a sock of Wandering Flame.

No End N Site

Capcom just trollin and aint revivin Darkstalkers but you still a hatah, dog.

http://dudelol.com/DO-NOT-HOTLINK-IMAGES/Top-Gears-James-May-Haters-Gonna-Hate.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.